+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Prapri2912

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hi
Is anybody facing problem logging in cic account.
I am trying to login, but it shows error , it says bad gateway .
Anyone has any idea why this is happening?
Same error for the last one hour.. Some gateway error when you click on submitted application.. Looks like some maintainence work happening..

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hey
I was just reading other threads where people were discussing about the same error .
After the problem was solved for some their account showed updated and some got ppr
...... Fingers crossed.. ..
Hope some good news for at least few of us :)

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hey
I was just reading other threads where people were discussing about the same error .
After the problem was solved for some their account showed updated and some got ppr
...... Fingers crossed.. ..
Hope some good news for at least few of us :)
May your words turn out to be true!

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Nov 4 is recent Aor. You should be prepared to wait till August. Things are moving real slow since 1 year. Only few lucky ones get ppr within six months timeline, rest have to wait from 7-12 months.
I don't think the wait for PPR should be till August for Nov AOR's unless there is some correction or issues with your profile. Due to the high volume, the wait will be max till June end for normal cases.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah. 2017 was best in terms of receiving ppr. Most people got pprs in between 2-4 months during that time. Since May 2018 things have really slowed down, there are many files which remain untouched for months. Some get stuck after eligibility. There is no specific pattern they follow nor do they follow FIFO principle. I really wish they prioritize applications according to dates which will be fair for everyone.
Definitely wish they prioritized based on the dates. That would be fair and so much better.

Sad, July folks still waiting for PPR while December ones get it.