+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

letsgo_canada

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
So I received my GCMS notes, sooner than I expected, in 13 days to be precise! Applied on March 1st and received them today. I thought it would take more than 30 days but there they were, sitting in my inbox. Oh how I wish it was the PPR email instead. Anyway:

AOR :Nov 17th

Elligibility: Recommended pass
criminality : Pass
Security : Not started
Medicals : Pass (Dec 19th)

They did the initial R10 assessment on the same day I passed medicals (Dec. 19th) at the Centralized intake Office and then transferred to CPC Edmonton (Dec 24th).
On Jan 15th, they did the criminality check and the case analyst recommended passed for eligibility. It seems like all was done within one day (Jan 15th).
Afterwards they transferred the file to CPC Ottawa (same day). Consequently I got a ghost update on Jan 15th, probably triggered from either the criminality assessment or the transfer to a different office.

Anyways, thought it was interesting to see the timelines and the ghost update so decided to share it :D
Hi ..thanks for sharing the details.. few things:
1. Did you observe any change in your profile i.e any new messages post AOR?
2. Am bit confused about the term GHOST UPDATE..Could you please clarify.

Mine is 16th Nov AOR.

Regards

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No. I have not yet. I heard that it takes more than 30 days to deliver for India. So bit confused if I should order now or not. I called the IRCC but they are telling that criminality is passed and eligibility and Security is still in progress. I am wondering how much time should it take more now.
Yes it does. Order it now so you will get it next month. But remember your progress will actually be a month behind. Your GCMS notes will only give you info until the date you ordered

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I received my PPR today!!!

ITA-3rd Oct
AOR-19th Nov
Med-21st Dec
IP2-24th Jan
Ghost Update-12th Mar
PPR- 13th Mar
Country of residence-USA
Nationality-Indian
NOC-2174
VO- Sydney

Good luck guys!!!!
Wow!! Congrats!!

So US Residents have been getting PPR now. Noticed this in Dec thread too

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Please has anybody received an ADR after crossing 4months? It appears most people received ADRs around month 1 and 2. I wonder whether this means my file has not even been touched at all or its complete and IRCC dont need any ADR.. hmm
many have been asked for ADR even well past 5-6 months

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I am stuck in Ip1 since Jan 24th.. Below is my timeline :

Aor - 17 Nov'18
Mep- 19 Dec'18
ADR - 19 Dec'18
ADR submitted - 24 Jan'19
ADR status - NA since 7 Feb 19
Background check - Not started

Anyone else with similar timeline? If yes, what's the status