+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Something is wrong with your application then. You should order GCMS if you have not already.
I don’t think that means there is something wrong with her application, I’m in the exact same situation, at the same visa office and they told me just yesterday everything on my file is fine without any notes of issues. There are just processing delays at the moment with a lot of applications

I don’t think anyone should make such assured statements unless they are a professional or know for sure, it just causes unnecessary stress to the person

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Something is wrong with your application then. You should order GCMS if you have not already.
It doesn't mean that. Please, don't give people false information. Quite a few people are at the similar stage, and this is absolutely normal. No need to stress out and get everyone else stressed.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Right there with you bro. No movement since i gave my fingerprints on Dec 18. I called yesterday and was told that eligibility has yet to start however criminality was passed and security was yet to start.
So there is some movement atleast in your file.

Mine is untouched :( Nothing has started since medicals :(

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I wish you're right, but last time I spoke to an agent the answer was that not even R10 is complete.
At this point I belive I'll be among ones that will have to wait more than 6 months.
At this point it seems like all the IRCC offices are slowing down. Montreal is the worst offender (seems like they have always been), but a glance at immitracker shows that PPR times seem to be increasing by the day. Also the application numbers are going up each year so it is getting harder and harder to clear the backlog.

I have a feeling that as the year progresses people who apply late in 2019 will consider the 2018 folks lucky.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don’t think that means there is something wrong with her application, I’m in the exact same situation, at the same visa office and they told me just yesterday everything on my file is fine without any notes of issues. There are just processing delays at the moment with a lot of applications

I don’t think anyone should make such assured statements unless they are a professional or know for sure, it just causes unnecessary stress to the person
Whats your VO? Usually R10 checks should be done by now for all Nov AOR.

Mine was completed on December 17, 2018 and since then it's untouched

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I did , on Jan 19. Hope to get them by the end of next week.
I'll order new ones after.
I'm terrified
Your profile says your CEC?

Nothing is wrong with your application. I'm 100% sure your R10 should be completed by now.

You will probably get your PPR by this month end or next month.

DEC AOR CEC are already getting their PPRs. So you should get them soon too. It's probably just stupid backlogs that's causing the delay and frustration.

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
I did , on Jan 19. Hope to get them by the end of next week.
I'll order new ones after.
I'm terrified
Are you sure that r10 is not complete?
I have no idea really what’s true and what’s not but my understanding from everything I have read is that R10 check is done at the central intake office and once completed your file is transferred to a local visa office, which is Calgary for us?
I was under the impression the first is an initial completeness test and overview then they do full checks at the local VO

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are you sure that r10 is not complete?
I have no idea really what’s true and what’s not but my understanding from everything I have read is that R10 check is done at the central intake office and once completed your file is transferred to a local visa office, which is Calgary for us?
I was under the impression the first is an initial completeness test and overview then they do full checks at the local VO
If both of your application is at Calgary then R10 checks are 100% done.

From my understanding, applications are only transferred from CIO to VOs after R10 checks are done.

My application was transferred to CPC-Ottawa after my initial assessment(R10) was completed on December 17, 2018 :)

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
If I understood correctly, you worked at Company A till August 2018, then quit and did a certification and then joined Company B in October 2018?

If so, then this (certification & new company) should already be there in your application's personal history section, no? As you had to fill out information till AOR date.
No Company B isn’t there in my application,Company A is there and my spouse’s Company name is there,I asked my agent about the same and she said there’s nothing to worry about..and till the time there isn’t any ADR related to anything shouldn’t worry..so am positive!!thanks for the revert:)

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Guys one more very important information that I got from my agent ,she said gcms notes are not at all reliable and as they are from a 3rd party we can’t trust them with our information,I am just informing not saying that those who are planning to order or ordered are doing something wrong,she said IRCC never discloses step wise processing on any forum or notes.Our only way can be by a phone call that too should be done once 180 days are crossed.
All the best everyone:)