+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Also, please is it mandatory to raise a CSE for a change of employment status?.. especially if u have already completed over 3years at the old job which is the cic requirement for my particular CRS points..
Thanks
Hello its ideal to raise it with cse. Their shouldn't be any problem as far as you can prove your work experience years as mentioned in application. They asked for my latest pay slips because i mentioned my employment as ongoing.

No need to take unecessory stress just raise CSE. Its not a big problem, as their is no compulsion that you have to stick with tour same job.

Relax and wait for best

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I crossed 100 days so I ordered them today :) I should receive it in 30 days
Had a question about GCMS notes. Did you order it from gcms buddy? I am in US will those work for me? I had read somewhere that it slows down the application if you order them?
AOR is 1st november
MEP and IP1 since 1st December no change after that..
Thanks

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Had a question about GCMS notes. Did you order it from gcms buddy? I am in US will those work for me? I had read somewhere that it slows down the application if you order them?
AOR is 1st november
Thanks
Ordering GCMS is not gonna slow down the process. dont worry. You can use gcms buddy or getgcms. Both are reliable as per multiple user reviews. I have used gcms buddy and expecting the notes by this month end.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
AOR is 1st november
Thanks
They do not slow down individual applications but since a visa officer has to go through your file and redact any information tagged as restricted under Sec 16(1)(c), it does slow down the overall processing speed of applications as it takes valuable VO time away from processing applications.

Reactions: dentist4u

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
The agent I spoke to yesterday said she did not know what R10 means. What do you make of that?
To be honest, can't really expect them to know that. Remember, things like R10 are internal steps that aren't designed to be visible to applicants so it is unlikely that they are made aware of these during training. They probably learn them from experience of applicants continuously asking them. Call center agents are not visa officers, case analysts or even program assistants - they are basically trained to answer basic queries about immigration (all of which are there already on website) or relay the same application status you see online. Anything beyond that is from their experience and not their training, which is why the service and information provided varies from agent to agent.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR is 1st november
Thanks
I went through get gcms and it is definitely reliable as per others here and no it doesn't slow down the process.

Yes, it works even if you apply from the US

We both have very similar timelines. Even no change for me since IP1 4th of December

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you guys for the words of support. This was a long and stressful week.
I choose to believe that R10 is done and everything will be fine :)

Will let you know when I get the notes;)
R10 is definitely done for you. So do not worry!!

Hopefully the notes will confirm that