+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Also, please is it mandatory to raise a CSE for a change of employment status?.. especially if u have already completed over 3years at the old job which is the cic requirement for my particular CRS points..
Thanks
Buddy, it's better to raise CSE for job change. It's clearly written in website . Please see below :-

You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your old contact information

Reactions: balzie101

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Not mandatory but there is no harm in raising a CSE. Makes the VO aware that you are not working there anymore in case they do employment verification.
I want to ask something related to this..My experience letter and everything related to job was till a prticular month had worked there till August last year after that from October I got another job which was after a certification,I didn’t got my WES evaluation done for this as by this month had got my ITA.Do I also need to raise a CSE regarding my job change?I asked my agent regarding this she said there’s no need.But am still confused reading this

Ballay Ballay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
I think I'm in IP0 :D
Since nothing at all have been started.
But according to my profile it's IP2 since Dec 1st .
I think that really doesn't matter anymore.
For some they do eligibility first, for others they dont touch it till BG is complete....
If it’s ip2 Singh Dec 1st then you might get good news in couple of weeks maybe!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Buddy, it's better to raise CSE for job change. It's clearly written in website . Please see below :-

You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your old contact information
Can you link me to page on the website where this is? AFAIK, notifying about job change is mandatory only if you are claiming points for the job.

I agree though, that one should notify IRCC about job changes, just to be on the safer side.

Last edited:

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I want to ask something related to this..My experience letter and everything related to job was till a prticular month had worked there till August last year after that from October I got another job which was after a certification,I didn’t got my WES evaluation done for this as by this month had got my ITA.Do I also need to raise a CSE regarding my job change?I asked my agent regarding this she said there’s no need.But am still confused reading this
If I understood correctly, you worked at Company A till August 2018, then quit and did a certification and then joined Company B in October 2018?

If so, then this (certification & new company) should already be there in your application's personal history section, no? As you had to fill out information till AOR date.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Can you link me to page on the website where this is? AFAIK, notifying about job change is mandatory only if you are claiming points for the job.

I agree though, that one should notify IRCC about job changes, just to be on the safer side.
It's in the same page where you raise the CSE -
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Also it is mentioned is the AOR letter. I am pasting the words from AOR below. But here it's confusing as the statement is about losing job offer in Canada and not your existing job. So not sure should you raise a CSE.

Excerpt from AOR -

Let us know If your situation changes, you must immediately tell IRCC by visiting our website and filling out the : Case Specific Enquiry Form

Note: This form is not available through your account. • Upload all the relevant documents to support your change in circumstance.

Note: IRCC will not accept documents sent by mail.

Specifically, let us know if:
• your personal circumstances change: o e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, death of a spouse, etc.
• your email address, mailing address or phone number changes
• you change your immigration representative
• you want to withdraw your application
• you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
If it’s ip2 Singh Dec 1st then you might get good news in couple of weeks maybe!
I wish you're right, but last time I spoke to an agent the answer was that not even R10 is complete.
At this point I belive I'll be among ones that will have to wait more than 6 months.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I wish you're right, but last time I spoke to an agent the answer was that not even R10 is complete.
At this point I belive I'll be among ones that will have to wait more than 6 months.
Something is wrong with your application then. You should order GCMS if you have not already.