Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
07/13 (fingerprints for Canada criminal check)
Nomination.....
08/10
AOR Received.
never got
Med's Request
dec 13th
Med's Done....
Dec 16th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Lewis89 said:
Mine says my file was recieved on december 3rd, still nothing! is anyone else have the same situation?
Mine was received nov 1st only just got a request for canadian fingerprints but nothing else!! had to contact bank to see if check was cashed in... checked online and all it say's is application received and that is all...

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
sam1986 said:
Hello Everyone:
I recieved my medicals and AOR comined in one package, felt like sharing with all on these board'

File recieved at buffalo: jan. 10, 2011
medicals issued on: july. 11, 2011

I know many on this board are very close to my filing date, I hope everyone on this board will have their heads up and should be expecting medicals soon.

SAM
Congrats.....SAM

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
Lewis89 said:
Mine says my file was recieved on december 3rd, still nothing! is anyone else have the same situation?
I am in the same boat. Send application mid December. Still nothing not even ecase. Waiting........what else we can do.

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
ALL december applicants:
I believe that all your medicals might be stuck ith canada post strike...they are still working out on clearing the backlog (40 million letters). I would check my e-CAS, if your e-CAS can provide you with a date when your application was recieved then your medicals are out for sure. I would fire up a quick email to buffalo saying that your AOR might be misplaced if its been dispathed from their end.
I believe so far I am the only person to recieve medicals who hv submitted in jan 2011. you guys better stick to these board cz there are a few of them who have applied in januaray, once they start recieveing it ... then it will be a little concern for december applicants. Eveeryone keep posting with timelines. Buffalo has suddenly speed up the 2nd half of the process, ppl are getting their stanmps in 3- 3.5 months after mediclas.

SAM

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sam1986 said:
ALL december applicants:
I believe that all your medicals might be stuck ith canada post strike...they are still working out on clearing the backlog (40 million letters). I would check my e-CAS, if your e-CAS can provide you with a date when your application was recieved then your medicals are out for sure. I would fire up a quick email to buffalo saying that your AOR might be misplaced if its been dispathed from their end.
I believe so far I am the only person to recieve medicals who hv submitted in jan 2011. you guys better stick to these board cz there are a few of them who have applied in januaray, once they start recieveing it ... then it will be a little concern for december applicants. Eveeryone keep posting with timelines. Buffalo has suddenly speed up the 2nd half of the process, ppl are getting their stanmps in 3- 3.5 months after mediclas.

SAM
As you said that the second half of getting PPR after Medical is being faster now. What proof do you have SAM? Statistics? :p

We all will appreciate if you could post in detail what it says in your AOR. I, myself, is very interested to know what it says for spouse who is outside Canada.

laptop

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-09-2010
Hi Guys,

I'm the September 2010 applicant. done my Medical request in May and also Criminal record check in June.
However, my e-CAS inquiry always shows "Application received" and never been update since then.

I'm wondering if other ppl have the similar issue.

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
Rossei said:
As you said that the second half of getting PPR after Medical is being faster now. What proof do you have SAM? Statistics? :p

We all will appreciate if you could post in detail what it says in your AOR. I, myself, is very interested to know what it says for spouse who is outside Canada.
Hi Rossei:
I have tw frinds wo submitted their mediclas in february and march respectively, the feb guy go his passport stamped in 4 months and the march guy got his PP request. If you check some other threads, many ave recieved it in 4 months this year. iS YOU e- CAS accessible now?

SAM

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
Hi Guys,

I heard from anonymous that if application has depedents (such as wife) takes little longer. Is it true?

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
neptune01 said:
Hi Guys,

I heard from anonymous that if application has depedents (such as wife) takes little longer. Is it true?
[/

Hi neptune:
Its not really true, I have a wife in my application and she was in India when I filed my application. She just recently came to canada and they just took average tiem to process my application. It does not really matter if you are single or married.
Having said that, an extra applicant means extra documents, more documents means a chance of screwing up things, If pplication is not filled properly or if CIC things they need some more information then its does lengthen the process. You have to remember that , if they ask for any additional documents then its taking more time.....i.e sending you the document request, u sending them back... then they update in their system...god know when will the officer take a look on it and keep the file moving......So yea, it does slow things up once they start asking for additional documents....

SAM

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sam1986 said:
Hi Rossei:
I have tw frinds wo submitted their mediclas in february and march respectively, the feb guy go his passport stamped in 4 months and the march guy got his PP request. If you check some other threads, many ave recieved it in 4 months this year. iS YOU e- CAS accessible now?

SAM
Hey SAM, good to know that.

My e-cas is still not accessible. Rather I got an email from CIC today confirming that my application was received on Jan 18, 2011. The email was an automated one stating how to contact, when to contact, what to do next etc. The email started with UCI# XXXXXXXX and Application# EPXXXXXXXX; doesn't say any file# anywhere. Unfortunately, they misspelled my last name in addressing. So, I at once, notified them about my name and change of address using "case specific inquiry form" for Buffalo from CIC website.

I hope it was just a typo. Fingers crossed! :-\

sukhdeep

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec. 2010
AOR Received.
11 july 2011
File Transfer...
Seattle 26 oct 2011
Med's Request
11 july 2011
Med's Done....
13 july 2011
laptop said:
Hi Guys,

I'm the September 2010 applicant. done my Medical request in May and also Criminal record check in June.
However, my e-CAS inquiry always shows "Application received" and never been update since then.

I'm wondering if other ppl have the similar issue.
Hi Laptop,

would you tell me about Criminal record checking.

How did you know that you criminal record have checked ?

laptop

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-09-2010
Hi sukhdeep,
I have the fingerprint criminal record check request by CIC email after i did the medical check up. I did the digital fingerprint in one of the place where CIC stated and it would have the trace number where i could send email asking about the status.

more information you could go _rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm_

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
Rossei said:
Hey SAM, good to know that.

My e-cas is still not accessible. Rather I got an email from CIC today confirming that my application was received on Jan 18, 2011. The email was an automated one stating how to contact, when to contact, what to do next etc. The email started with UCI# XXXXXXXX and Application# EPXXXXXXXX; doesn't say any file# anywhere. Unfortunately, they misspelled my last name in addressing. So, I at once, notified them about my name and change of address using "case specific inquiry form" for Buffalo from CIC website.

I hope it was just a typo. Fingers crossed! :-\

Congrats Rossei:
Told you , that u were next. That is a very good sign, I found the same number on my medicals like UCI and EPXXXXXXX. Your medicals are dispatched, be calm and let us know when u reieve it. Congrats once again.

SAM

NICE_GUY

Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
20-11-2011
Hi Guys,

My AOR/Medicals reached to my lawyer yesterday. e-case shows that my file reached CIC on Jan 13th 2011.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sam1986 said:
Congrats Rossei:
Told you , that u were next. That is a very good sign, I found the same number on my medicals like UCI and EPXXXXXXX. Your medicals are dispatched, be calm and let us know when u reieve it. Congrats once again.

SAM
Thanks SAM. I finally can log into e-cas with the UCI number that was given in the email. It just says that my application was received on Jan 18, 2011. How did you find out that the Med Req letter was already been dispatched? Did you have to call them?