+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I applied under OINP and today my IRCC application(non express entry) status changed to return and on the application page it's showing everything as incomplete which can't be true. Where to find the details, will it be with my immigration consultant? And do i need to renter in the queue now? Can anyone please answer and suggest solution to this? Is there any way to reconsider this application?
Yes you should have gotten a email why they returned it . If it was applied through consultant he will get it . Unfortunately you have resubmit application correcting that mistake and you will be again in queue from scratch .

ximenamt

Nov 13, 2023
Colombian here. I have the exact same issue. I applied in early April as well. Received the IRCC letter giving me 60 days to provide the document. The Canadian Embassy does not reply to webforms, email, or phone calls. Losing my nerves here. If you get any update, please let me know.

@Miss bee besides submitting all proof of payment, emails, and PCC application, anything else you can advice us to do? In my case, the third party sent the PCC to the Canadian Embassy in my city, back on April 12. That's all I know, as the Embassy is irresponsive and they are supposed to take only 1 to 4 weeks to forward the PCC to IRCC.

Thanks in advance,

My wife is Colombian, and according to the procedure, I don’t have direct access to her police record, I need to ask a third party institution to produce the certificate and send it directly to Canada. In applied for the certificate in April 2024, before submitting our PR application, and G4S Colombia confirmed that the certificate was sent directly to the Canadian Embassy in Bogotá. They informed me that the embassy would forward it to the office handling our application.

Recently, I received a request from IRCC asking for the same police certificate. I’m worried it might have been lost or misplaced, especially since I requested the certificate before our application process was fully underway, and there may not have been an assigned office at that time.

I’m resubmitting the same email confirmation stating that I applied for the certificate, but I’m concerned this could delay our application. Has anyone else experienced this? What steps should I take to ensure there are no issues moving forward? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: cristyan007

cristyan007

Jan 31, 2024
Colombian here. I have the exact same issue. I applied in early April as well. Received the IRCC letter giving me 60 days to provide the document. The Canadian Embassy does not reply to webforms, email, or phone calls. Losing my nerves here. If you get any update, please let me know.

@Miss bee besides submitting all proof of payment, emails, and PCC application, anything else you can advice us to do? In my case, the third party sent the PCC to the Canadian Embassy in my city, back on April 12. That's all I know, as the Embassy is irresponsive and they are supposed to take only 1 to 4 weeks to forward the PCC to IRCC.

Thanks in advance,
I'm waiting for a response from G4S Colombia to see if there's anything to add to the case before submitting what I have from the past through the WebForm. I'm also considering whether it might be better to apply for a new certificate now, since we already have an application number and an office assigned to our case. I believe it went missed because, at the time it was submitted to the Canadian Embassy, there was no application number yet or an office handling our case.

Please keep me posted as well. Thanks.

sadmoko

Aug 21, 2024
Yes you should have gotten a email why they returned it . If it was applied through consultant he will get it . Unfortunately you have resubmit application correcting that mistake and you will be again in queue from scratch .
Thanks for the quick reply.

sadmoko

Aug 21, 2024
Faced the same situation because of my birth certificate. They must have mentioned the reason in the email which they sent you for the return. Unfortunately we have to file it again in non express entry as the file is returned. (Mine also showed everything incomplete when I opened my account)
Thanks for the information.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Thanks in advance,
You have done your part in obtaining pcc . Besides this and after submitting proof just wait. Nothing needs to be done.

Reactions: ximenamt

tobbs47

Apr 13, 2024
If you are outside Canada applicant, you should send your passport along with request letter to your local visa office for stamping of PR visa . You can’t reply to portal email if you are outland applicant.

Thank you once again, I have already submitted passports to VAC via VFS and they have been received at Ircc Office now under process. Waiting for the outcome.

Joseph777777

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
P
I applied under OINP and today my IRCC application(non express entry) status changed to return and on the application page it's showing everything as incomplete which can't be true. Where to find the details, will it be with my immigration consultant? And do i need to renter in the queue now? Can anyone please answer and suggest solution to this? Is there any way to reconsider this application?
Please When did u submit it application b4 it was returned

Fero

Jul 12, 2024
What was the issue with your birth certificate?

Faced the same situation because of my birth certificate. They must have mentioned the reason in the email which they sent you for the return. Unfortunately we have to file it again in non express entry as the file is returned. (Mine also showed everything incomplete when I opened my account)

Jul 31, 2024
What was the issue with your birth certificate?
I submitted the birth certificate in English and not in my native language. They wanted the birthcertificte in my native language because on my English certificate there was a small stamp of translated version so they thought that it was not original certificate and returned my file.

velnetik

Jun 27, 2024
Hi @Miss bee ,

Sorry for tagging you directly, is there anyway we can check the progress of criminality check itself? Something like GCMS notes with RCMP?
approaching 5 months now in criminality with no updates on gcms :( got transferred to Windsor VO 2 weeks ago, still nothing.

sumittvl

Aug 15, 2024
@Miss bee , I called the IRCC , and they are saying that my Background Verification (Info Sharing & Criminality ) started on May 31, 1024 and is in progress and Security not started yet, How long do you think it generally takes for this to be complete. Thank You