+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Neelam12

Jun 28, 2024
Category........
PNP
Hi @Miss bee ,

Sorry for tagging you directly, is there anyway we can check the progress of criminality check itself? Something like GCMS notes with RCMP?
approaching 5 months now in criminality with no updates on gcms :( got transferred to Windsor VO 2 weeks ago, still nothing.
Same situation, criminality in progress since Mar2024.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I checked with my consultant and they didn't receive any email regarding incomplete information. Is there any way to check with IRCC-any customer care number or email?
You can call them and see . Maybe you can try to login to portal and see if they mention there .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee ,

Sorry for tagging you directly, is there anyway we can check the progress of criminality check itself? Something like GCMS notes with RCMP?
approaching 5 months now in criminality with no updates on gcms :( got transferred to Windsor VO 2 weeks ago, still nothing.
You can checkout criminality status through GCMS notes . Also you can check it through ircc call centre but best and accurate option is through GCMS .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee , I called the IRCC , and they are saying that my Background Verification (Info Sharing & Criminality ) started on May 31, 1024 and is in progress and Security not started yet, How long do you think it generally takes for this to be complete. Thank You
It can take between 1-6 months for background checks to be completed however it’s always depends on what kind of security checks are done . If you are under comprehensive security it can take between year or so .

Dev2005

May 1, 2024
Hi. Submitted my pnp non express entry documents online on the 6th of June 2024. Seems it will take long for the AOR...

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hi. Submitted my pnp non express entry documents online on the 6th of June 2024. Seems it will take long for the AOR...
Because it’s “non” express entry. It could take 90-120 days for AOR these days. Currently they are still working on April applications. But I hope you get yours sometime soon.

Reactions: Dev2005

Mayof16

Aug 17, 2024
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Hi, If I have never lived in the UK will UK police still issue me a UK clearance certificate?
This is concerning me immigration application for Canada via (IRCC) Canada.

I undertook my post-graduate studies via distant learning (DL) programme period was from 30th September 2013 to 16th June 2016.

They have requested me for a UK Clearance certificate.

Please advise

Last edited:

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi, If I have never lived in the UK will UK police still issue me a UK clearance certificate?
This is concerning me immigration application for Canada via (IRCC) Canada.

I undertook my post-graduate studies via distant learning (DL) programme period was from 30th September 2013 to 16th June 2016.

They have requested me for a UK Clearance certificate.

Please advise
Yes. I did a distant learning program from the UK without living in the UK. I was asked to submit the UK PCC. I got it from ACRO. there is a premium service which gets it made in 2 days.

infotech

Apr 7, 2024
Yes you should have gotten a email why they returned it . If it was applied through consultant he will get it . Unfortunately you have resubmit application correcting that mistake and you will be again in queue from scratch .
You can ask for reconsideration, there is a WhatsApp group where close to 7 people got reconsidered after rejection and got AOR

himanisethi

Aug 7, 2024
How long it takes to receive Portal 1 after receiving PAL? I got biometrics and medical updated and my background check is in progress.