+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tobbs47

Apr 13, 2024
@Miss bee,

I am an outland applicant and I received an email which says welcome to the permanent resident confirmation portal process, is mandatory for me to respond to this email? I am an outland applicant.

Thank you for time

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
@Miss bee do you know anything about this situation

Hey I got 4 email today first email saying I need to upload additional documents and they gave me 3 option which is 1st is ircc and 2nd is webform and 3rd is by mail or courier
And the second email they send was saying they have got the application.
3rd email they mentioned that I need to link my application to ircc
4th email was for giving biometric.

My problem is where should I upload additional documents coz I have already linked my application to ircc but there is no option to upload additional documents.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020

Hey I got 4 email today first email saying I need to upload additional documents and they gave me 3 option which is 1st is ircc and 2nd is webform and 3rd is by mail or courier

My problem is where should I upload additional documents coz I have already linked my application to ircc but there is no option to upload additional documents.
I was in the same situation. They asked us for new passports but there was no option on the GCkey account. I uploaded it through the webform. It takes longer for them to acknowledge but they eventually got it.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee,

I am an outland applicant and I received an email which says welcome to the permanent resident confirmation portal process, is mandatory for me to respond to this email? I am an outland applicant.

Thank you for time
Portal emails come only for inland applications. You should have gotten passport requests.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

You can upload through webform if there is no option in GCkEY to upload documents.

Jul 31, 2024
Same here. IRCC asked me to provide updated IMM5669 and IMM5562 travel history (I don't know why they require me to include any trips back to my home country in updated travel history). Review of my additional documents started on 8th August 2024 and no update after that. What's your VO? My primary office is Winnipeg and second office is Nova Scotia.
I don't know my VO, I need to ask.

cristyan007

Jan 31, 2024
My wife is Colombian, and according to the procedure, I don’t have direct access to her police record, I need to ask a third party institution to produce the certificate and send it directly to Canada. In applied for the certificate in April 2024, before submitting our PR application, and G4S Colombia confirmed that the certificate was sent directly to the Canadian Embassy in Bogotá. They informed me that the embassy would forward it to the office handling our application.

Recently, I received a request from IRCC asking for the same police certificate. I’m worried it might have been lost or misplaced, especially since I requested the certificate before our application process was fully underway, and there may not have been an assigned office at that time.

I’m resubmitting the same email confirmation stating that I applied for the certificate, but I’m concerned this could delay our application. Has anyone else experienced this? What steps should I take to ensure there are no issues moving forward? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

sadmoko

Aug 21, 2024
I applied under OINP and today my IRCC application(non express entry) status changed to return and on the application page it's showing everything as incomplete which can't be true. Where to find the details, will it be with my immigration consultant? And do i need to renter in the queue now? Can anyone please answer and suggest solution to this? Is there any way to reconsider this application?

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2024
I applied under OINP and today my IRCC application(non express entry) status changed to return and on the application page it's showing everything as incomplete which can't be true. Where to find the details, will it be with my immigration consultant? And do i need to renter in the queue now? Can anyone please answer and suggest solution to this? Is there any way to reconsider this application?
Faced the same situation because of my birth certificate. They must have mentioned the reason in the email which they sent you for the return. Unfortunately we have to file it again in non express entry as the file is returned. (Mine also showed everything incomplete when I opened my account)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for the response, yes I got passports request last week. Should I reply to the email? If I should reply how do I reply?
If you are outside Canada applicant, you should send your passport along with request letter to your local visa office for stamping of PR visa . You can’t reply to portal email if you are outland applicant.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My wife is Colombian, and according to the procedure, I don’t have direct access to her police record, I need to ask a third party institution to produce the certificate and send it directly to Canada. In applied for the certificate in April 2024, before submitting our PR application, and G4S Colombia confirmed that the certificate was sent directly to the Canadian Embassy in Bogotá. They informed me that the embassy would forward it to the office handling our application.

Recently, I received a request from IRCC asking for the same police certificate. I’m worried it might have been lost or misplaced, especially since I requested the certificate before our application process was fully underway, and there may not have been an assigned office at that time.

I’m resubmitting the same email confirmation stating that I applied for the certificate, but I’m concerned this could delay our application. Has anyone else experienced this? What steps should I take to ensure there are no issues moving forward? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
You can send screenshots of all communications from them to CIC through webform .

Reactions: cristyan007