+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Folks, I have a question. How long does it take to receive portal 1 email after the status turns to this: Final decision - August 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
Folks, I have a question. How long does it take to receive portal 1 email after the status turns to this: Final decision - August 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can you share your timeline if you don't mind. Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee, I hope you're doing well!
I received my AOR and was asked to submit biometrics payment through webform two weeks ago. I have submitted the payments same day when requested, but it's been two weeks now and I have not received any confirmation? should I be worried? The email stated that I must submit the bio fees within 30 days?
I have also linked my PR application and I don't see an update option in my account as well. Thanks!
You have did your part . No need to worry . There is delay going on in webform these days .

Jul 31, 2024
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here who has submitted the additional documents via IRCC secure account and their review has been completed?
Review of my additional documents started on 1st August 2024 but no update after that.
In additional document they have requested
1. Letter of employment
2. Graduation certificate and transcript

Is there anyone whose review of additional document have been completed can tell me that how much time are they taking to review them and what will be the next step after they complete the review of the documents.

Thanks

Jul 31, 2024
Hi @Miss bee, I hope you're doing well!
I received my AOR and was asked to submit biometrics payment through webform two weeks ago. I have submitted the payments same day when requested, but it's been two weeks now and I have not received any confirmation? should I be worried? The email stated that I must submit the bio fees within 30 days?
I have also linked my PR application and I don't see an update option in my account as well. Thanks!
This was the same case with me as well, I had sent the document via webform and received the response on 4th week stating that we have received your documents.

P1005

Jun 6, 2024
Hi @Miss bee,

I just called IRCC today and got provided with a temporary application number for my PR non ee application. They saying that my profile is under going completion check for the AOR. Is it too late to submit a webform at this point? I want to update my profile with a new photo pics and correction in the work experience/living location.

Thank you in advance.