+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

iishleen

Feb 8, 2024
I am in maintained status (applied for PGWP extension due to passport expiry). PGWP expired in July 2024. Renewed passport and applied for PGWP extension via mail in March 2024. I'm applying for PR through PNP and in form IMM 0008, what should I add as my status? What should be the to and from dates?

SP199

Mar 5, 2021
Can you please share WhatsApp group for April month ?

In a WhatsApp Group:

April 25
1. Tarun
2. Kin’s
3. Dhaval P - AOR+BIL+ADR (aug 19)
4. Sandjar T
5. Vaibhav
6. ⁠Jo - AOR and Bil (august 19)
7. ⁠Alyanna (OINP)-AOR,ADR,BIL(August19)
8. ⁠Li - AOR and BIL (August 19)
9. Jude - AOR + BIL (August 19)
10. Bim
11. Murali Mani AOR + ADR + BIL (Aug 19)
12. Arun - AOR+BIL (August 19)
13. TP - AOR + ADR + BIL (August 19)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
After receiving my AOR, I got this letter from IRCC.

"
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal
government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination:
"
Is this PAL? If yes, do you have any idea when I can expect the Portal-1 email or how far I am from receiving it?
This is pre arrival letter. This letter only means you have passed eligibility section of your application. Your other stages might be pending.

Reactions: vikas.exe

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am trying to sign up for the tracking application on this link https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

But this is coming please guide me
You should try to clear cookies of your browser. Try different browsers. If nothing works, one option is to send technical webform .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I received the request for Medical which I completed. in fact my wife even did it before the request letter. from the medical center we all received emails that the results for medical exam have been submitted. Today in my GcKey account I see "we did not receive the results of your Medical exam". what do I do
Just wait. Or other option you can do is send Emedical sheet doctor gave you when you did your medical through webform .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am in maintained status (applied for PGWP extension due to passport expiry). PGWP expired in July 2024. Renewed passport and applied for PGWP extension via mail in March 2024. I'm applying for PR through PNP and in form IMM 0008, what should I add as my status? What should be the to and from dates?
Just put from extension date to current date or date on which you submit your application. Attach work permit extension letter with your application in optional documents section or with passport.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
***ONIP PNP -Non Express Entry**
Jan 31, 2023 : Application received
March 23, 2023 :AOR
May 05, 2023: ADR1 for Schedule A
AUG 12, 2023 :Medical
AUG 23, 2023 :ADR2 Military Service
AUG 27, 2023: PAL
One Year Completely Silence.
AUG 12, 2024: ADR3, Update Schedule A, Travel History, Family Information for both mine and my wife.

Why they are asking again to update Schedule A, Travel History, Family Information after 19 months since AR? When I call IRCC agent, he said your application is still in background check!!

Any help :(
I think you stuck under security checks and background check. Sorry about delay. I can really feel your frustration. But keep in mind it will over soon my friend. At the end you will see that beautiful PR card in your hands. Don’t loose hope .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello.
I have received an ADR (Address History Gap Imm5669 schedule A for my wife) and submitted it via webform (I have not received any email since I submitted it).
When will I get a confirmation email that they received that document?
What's the next stage I should wait for?
We have completed biometrics as well.
You should have submitted through GCKEY . It will be faster there . Anyway Webform can take around 4-8 weeks to get replied. If you already sent it , don’t worry.

Samooz

Aug 1, 2024
Hi @Miss bee, I hope you're doing well!
I received my AOR and was asked to submit biometrics payment through webform two weeks ago. I have submitted the payments same day when requested, but it's been two weeks now and I have not received any confirmation? should I be worried? The email stated that I must submit the bio fees within 30 days?
I have also linked my PR application and I don't see an update option in my account as well. Thanks!

mubeen.sidd

Jul 25, 2024
Hello, I have already given Biomatric on 12 August 2024 I want to know the next step for Non-express entry and when I will get the Medical request please guide me.

Iamcaur

Aug 19, 2024
Hi ,
I received an email today from IRCC asking to update the form Schedule A. I Double my old form , i didn’t left any gap . And still they asking what i was doing from 2016/02 to 2016/06. But in my old form i checked that i already mention that from 2014/02 to 2016/6 i was studying.
Can anyone please guide me on this.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Just wait. Or other option you can do is send Emedical sheet doctor gave you when you did your medical through webform .
The doctor did not give me any sheet. They said they ll directly upload everything to the IRCC. The testing center said they contacted IRCC and IRCC said the applicant should contact the IRCC directly. I raised a webform yesterday.