+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Karman singh

May 2, 2019
Hi guys i am facing a problem please guide me

Hi everyone, I applied for permanent residency through the MPNP (non-Express Entry) and I'm facing some issues. I'd appreciate any advice or guidance you can offer. Here's a bit of my story: I completed an 8-month course and, as a result, received an 8-month work permit. While my classmates received longer permits (1 to 3 years), I made the most of my situation. During those 8 months, I worked two full-time jobs-one in social services and another in fast food. After six months, I applied for the MPNP and was fortunate enough to get nominated. I filed my PR application in May 2024, including both jobs in my application. My nomination came through my job in social services, but when I tried to extend my work permit, the social services company declined to pay the compliance fee, which caused me to lose my status. However, they've granted me a leave of absence until I can return. Now, I've convinced my fast food employer to pay the compliance fee so that I can get a closed work permit. My question is, if I update mpnp and pr application with this new information, could it complicate my file or cause any issues? I'm really anxious about this as these are complete two different nocs and would appreciate any advice from those who have been through something similar. Thank you in advance for your help.

Also I am out of status right now. Waiting on the manitona public policy. Should i wait more or apply for a closed permit from fast food.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Thank you for the reply. I had one more question for passport stamps do I need to attach them in the passport section or in the additional document section?
You don’t need to attach passport stamps. Just bio page of passport. However it’s optional you can add under optional document section.

Hhssn

Aug 18, 2024
I plan to submit my profile for the non-express entry and have received approval for the international student stream. I only have my birth certificate available in English, not in my mother tongue language. Is it acceptable to submit the English birth certificate along with an explanation letter, or should I apply for a new bilingual birth certificate?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I plan to submit my profile for the non-express entry and have received approval for the international student stream. I only have my birth certificate available in English, not in my mother tongue language. Is it acceptable to submit the English birth certificate along with an explanation letter, or should I apply for a new bilingual birth certificate?
You only need in English. No need to be bilingual .

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
After receiving my AOR, I got this letter from IRCC.

"
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal
government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination:
"
Is this PAL? If yes, do you have any idea when I can expect the Portal-1 email or how far I am from receiving it?

mubeen.sidd

Jul 25, 2024
I am trying to sign up for the tracking application on this link https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

But this is coming please guide me

Reactions: BC PNP ELSS

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I am trying to sign up for the tracking application on this link https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

But this is coming please guide me
I have been having this issue for over a month. I even raised a webform but two weeks later i received a response saying there were tech difficulties with the webform so I should raise a new webform, which I did. But havent received a response to the second webform yet

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I received the request for Medical which I completed. in fact my wife even did it before the request letter. from the medical center we all received emails that the results for medical exam have been submitted. Today in my GcKey account I see "we did not receive the results of your Medical exam". what do I do

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
Its been more than 3 weeks since I got my AOR. I haven't got any updates after that, Is it normal ?
How long does it take to get medical request ?

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
You can download the receipt from employer portal again. Here are steps to download receipt .
Yes. You can get your receipt in 2 ways:

• You can print the transaction receipt after you pay the employer compliance fee. This receipt will show up on your screen after you submit your payment.
  • You can retrieve your receipt at any time in your Employer Portal account. Look in the “Account messages” section of the Welcome page.
The “Order ID number” on the transaction receipt is the receipt number.
Thanks for your help. I just passed the info to my employer.

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
After receiving my AOR, I got this letter from IRCC.

"
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada;
• Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal
government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination:
"
Is this PAL? If yes, do you have any idea when I can expect the Portal-1 email or how far I am from receiving it?
??