+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

McGORGY

Jun 14, 2024
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here who has submitted the additional documents via IRCC secure account and their review has been completed?
Review of my additional documents started on 1st August 2024 but no update after that.
In additional document they have requested
1. Letter of employment
2. Graduation certificate and transcript

Is there anyone whose review of additional document have been completed can tell me that how much time are they taking to review them and what will be the next step after they complete the review of the documents.

Thanks
Same here. IRCC asked me to provide updated IMM5669 and IMM5562 travel history (I don't know why they require me to include any trips back to my home country in updated travel history). Review of my additional documents started on 8th August 2024 and no update after that. What's your VO? My primary office is Winnipeg and second office is Nova Scotia.

kanchan2024

Aug 13, 2024
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here who has submitted the additional documents via IRCC secure account and their review has been completed?
Review of my additional documents started on 1st August 2024 but no update after that.
1. Letter of employment

Is there anyone whose review of additional document have been completed can tell me that how much time are they taking to review them and what will be the next step after they complete the review of the documents.

Thanks
I got request for my T4 and paystubs on June 17th updated same day, no update till now.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

1. Letter of employment

Thanks
You won’t know when they have completed review of documents. Only way to know is to order GCMS notes .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee,

I just called IRCC today and got provided with a temporary application number for my PR non ee application. They saying that my profile is under going completion check for the AOR. Is it too late to submit a webform at this point? I want to update my profile with a new photo pics and correction in the work experience/living location.

Thank you in advance.
Yes you can absolutely submit webform with help of temporary file number. Your application is in system now and they can attach your sent documents.

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
Hey I got 4 email today first email saying I need to upload additional documents and they gave me 3 option which is 1st is ircc and 2nd is webform and 3rd is by mail or courier
And the second email they send was saying they have got the application.
3rd email they mentioned that I need to link my application to ircc
4th email was for giving biometric.

My problem is where should I upload additional documents coz I have already linked my application to ircc but there is no option to upload additional documents.

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hey I got 4 email today first email saying I need to upload additional documents and they gave me 3 option which is 1st is ircc and 2nd is webform and 3rd is by mail or courier
And the second email they send was saying they have got the application.
3rd email they mentioned that I need to link my application to ircc
4th email was for giving biometric.

My problem is where should I upload additional documents coz I have already linked my application to ircc but there is no option to upload additional documents.
Upload through web form.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Folks, I have a question. How long does it take to receive portal 1 email after the status turns to this: Final decision - August 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
@Miss bee , do you know anything about this? Is this a good thing?