+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sandeep.kumar

Jun 13, 2024
I submitted Non-EE application on march 28, but still no any responses. Do I need to call IRCC to find the reason? Or just wait. I am asking, because people start getting AOR from April and looks like my application is frozen.

Is it typical situation ? Do I need to call IRCC or just wait?
Raise Webform would be great Idea

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all

I have received nomination under OINP International Stu. Stream. I have received a letter as well to apply work permit. My current PGWP expires in 2026 and its open work permit (with no employer restrcition). However, If I apply work permit using oinp letter then it would be closed.
So, is it mandatory to apply work permit using OINP Support letter? as I do not want to go on close work permit Then I will only work for one employer.
Not mandatory. If you don’t have employer restrictions on your nomination, you can apply for BOWP . You will be PR by 2026 .

nkkkk1

Jun 27, 2024
Can someone help me with how to check visa offices in ur application? Do I need to call IRCC or is it available online?

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
@Miss bee Please, I have a question on the Schedule 4 Economic Class Form. I did not input my name in the signature box, nor did I put a date, because the IRC checklist form says I don't have to sign the form; I can just upload the form like that, and when submitting the application, everything will be signed. Is that the right thing to do?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Please, I have a question on the Schedule 4 Economic Class Form. I did not input my name in the signature box, nor did I put a date, because the IRC checklist form says I don't have to sign the form; I can just upload the form like that, and when submitting the application, everything will be signed. Is that the right thing to do?
You are supposed to sign it under declaration section and date it .

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
You are supposed to sign it under declaration section and date it .
But the checklist says this-
Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees completed by the principal applicant.
AND (if applicable)
Schedule 4A: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees completed by the principal applicant if you
have been nominated under a business stream.
The PDF forms do not need to be signed. They need to be uploaded to the online application.

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
But the checklist says this-
Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees completed by the principal applicant.
AND (if applicable)
Schedule 4A: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees completed by the principal applicant if you
have been nominated under a business stream.
The PDF forms do not need to be signed. They need to be uploaded to the online application.
@Miss bee
You must also fill out these PDF forms