+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Sorry to bother you, but I have a question with my application: I noticed a small difference between a form I filled out and the information in my passport, which is the tildes in our names.

For example, my name is Andrés and I put Andres without a tilde (notice the é) and in my passport it appears with the tilde, in the application it says “Enter your full name exactly as shown on your passport or travel document”.

Is the tilde a problem? Do you think I will be rejected because of that? How do I fix it?
No it won’t be rejected because of that . You can fill form again with correct information and send it back once you get your AOR.

Sep 9, 2023
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you very much for your reply @Miss bee , you don't know how much it relieves me.

Regarding sending it after the AOR, should I wait for them to ask me for the correction or should I send it myself? Because the forms that have problems are the ones that generate PDF automatically (IMM0008, for example) and I don't really know how to generate them again.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply @Miss bee , you don't know how much it relieves me.

Regarding sending it after the AOR, should I wait for them to ask me for the correction or should I send it myself? Because the forms that have problems are the ones that generate PDF automatically (IMM0008, for example) and I don't really know how to generate them again.
Here is form . Download it through Adobe reader, fill and send after AOR . No need to wait for them to ask .
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008enu_2d.pdf

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
Hello all,

I received my AOR on 12 Jun, and ADR for police certificate on the same day. I submitted the document via webform on 28 Jun and did not hear back from IRCC since then. Given that the deadline for providing the document is 12 August, how can I track my webform? (I have not even received the webform confirmation email because it seems like I used the old version). I would appreciate it if you could give me hint on what to do next? Is there a number that I can call or should I just wait.

Thank you

Khoa

Jul 19, 2024
Hi I received July 8, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. in my IRCC account but haven't received portal 1 email yet, the tracker account hasn't been updated since June 12 Is there anything I can do to contact IRCC about this?
Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello all,

I received my AOR on 12 Jun, and ADR for police certificate on the same day. I submitted the document via webform on 28 Jun and did not hear back from IRCC since then. Given that the deadline for providing the document is 12 August, how can I track my webform? (I have not even received the webform confirmation email because it seems like I used the old version). I would appreciate it if you could give me hint on what to do next? Is there a number that I can call or should I just wait.

Thank you
You can send another webform . Also have a look in your GCKEY. There must be option to upload additional documents there . Also these days webform is taking around 4-5 weeks to get replied to .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi I received July 8, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. in my IRCC account but haven't received portal 1 email yet, the tracker account hasn't been updated since June 12 Is there anything I can do to contact IRCC about this?
Thank you
You can call on call centre number and see if you have passed all stages on your application. If yes it might be good sign and portal email should be on the way.

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
You can send another webform . Also have a look in your GCKEY. There must be option to upload additional documents there . Also these days webform is taking around 4-5 weeks to get replied to .
Thank you so much for the response. My wife is the main applicant and I am the dependant. They provided an upload option in GCKey for my wife police certificate, but for me, there was nothing and I had to send it through the webform.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much for the response. My wife is the main applicant and I am the dependant. They provided an upload option in GCKey for my wife police certificate, but for me, there was nothing and I had to send it through the webform.
No you were supposed to combine one pdf for both PCCs and upload there . That’s fine if you haven’t done so . You can send another webform again.

Sep 9, 2023
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Here is form . Download it through Adobe reader, fill and send after AOR . No need to wait for them to ask .
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008enu_2d.pdf
Thank you very much @Miss bee ! You are the kindest. One last question, when I send it back after the AOR do I send it via webform or can I upload files to the portal in some section that I don't see for now? If I find another document that has this problem, can I send it as well? Will this affect the celerity (in time) of my process?

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
No you were supposed to combine one pdf for both PCCs and upload there . That’s fine if you haven’t done so . You can send another webform again.
I would have done that if it was possible. But I do not know what is wrong with the IRCC officers. We got the ADR PCC for me on 12 June, and another ADR PCC for my wife on 1 July with the upload option. Thank you for the response. So should I send the PCC via another webform again? Can it cause a delay in application processing?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you very much @Miss bee ! You are the kindest. One last question, when I send it back after the AOR do I send it via webform or can I upload files to the portal in some section that I don't see for now? If I find another document that has this problem, can I send it as well? Will this affect the celerity (in time) of my process?
You can’t upload documents in GCKEY until CIC ask for it . Only way to send documents to them is through webform .
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I would have done that if it was possible. But I do not know what is wrong with the IRCC officers. We got the ADR PCC for me on 12 June, and another ADR PCC for my wife on 1 July with the upload option. Thank you for the response. So should I send the PCC via another webform again? Can it cause a delay in application processing?
It won’t cause any delay.

nkkkk1

Jun 27, 2024
Thank you
Hey what’s ur timeline?