Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
You must also fill out these PDF forms
Read the guide.

Declaration
Read the declaration carefully. Sign and date in the boxes provided. By signing, you declare that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct. If you do not sign and date, the application will be returned to you.

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
@Miss bee still stuck at security, My medical expired on July 11. I noticed a ghost update on my CIC account,... previously my medical was passed, but now disappeared.
is it good or bad?

Sep 9, 2023
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
@Miss bee Sorry to bother you, but I have a question with my application: I noticed a small difference between a form I filled out and the information in my passport, which is the tildes in our names.

For example, my name is Andrés and I put Andres without a tilde (notice the é) and in my passport it appears with the tilde, in the application it says “Enter your full name exactly as shown on your passport or travel document”.

Is the tilde a problem? Do you think I will be rejected because of that? How do I fix it?

Last edited:

velnetik

Jun 27, 2024
Anyone with FEB AOR ( November 2023 AR ) has received any updates from Winnipeg PVO?
International student stream. last ghost update on tracker was on 2024/04/10 and still no update :( Local MP also only received that the application is in processing and in background check stage. No indication of enchanced screening in GCMS.

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
Anyone with FEB AOR ( November 2023 AR ) has received any updates from Winnipeg PVO?
International student stream. last ghost update on tracker was on 2024/04/10 and still no update :( Local MP also only received that the application is in processing and in background check stage. No indication of enchanced screening in GCMS.
Today I received GCMS notes
Primary Office: Winnipeg
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office
AR: August 2023
AOR: December 2023
Last update in GCMS note: March 13, 2024
after that nothing
This is the main problem of Winnipeg Visa office.

velnetik

Jun 27, 2024
Today I received GCMS notes
Primary Office: Winnipeg
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office
AR: August 2023
AOR: December 2023
Last update in GCMS note: March 13, 2024
after that nothing
This is the main problem of Winnipeg Visa office.
Seems like basically if we are with Winnipeg, we have to say goodbye to the application :)

Reactions: MTCS