+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
RE: Declaring Childern and Military Occupation
Hi guys, I did my Non EE application and unfortunately I did not write NOt Applicable in Childern and Military Job section .
I did not received my AOR yet.
will my application get returned ?

Is there anyone who forgot to write not applicable in these sections and received AOR?
Can’t say anything. Depends on visa officer checking your application. However instructions were if that section was not applicable to you, you should fill NA and shouldn’t leave it blank.

Purv Patel

Jun 26, 2024
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2023
Nomination.....
00-08-23
AOR Received.
00-02-24
Inland Non-EE AB PNP
PVO: Sydney SVO: Ottawa
09 Oct 2023 - Application submission
24 Jan 2024 - AOR and biometric request
07 Feb 2024 - Biometrics provided
20 Feb 2024 - Medical requested
24 Feb 2024 - PAL
28 Feb 2024 - Medical provided and showed completed same day on tracker

Waiting for background check to be completed since then. Is there anyone with a similar timeline?
same here

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
@Miss bee , I have some question before submitting file - please help me with this if you can.

1) in the imm0008 (Schedule 4 Eco. Classes-Prov. Nominees) form, there is one section for Funds, where they are asking the amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have in Canadian dollars.

So what is the minimum amount we should mention here?

Please note that I just recently moved here from my home country, and I do not have any funds in the bank. I just have 1-2K CAD on hand. However, I have some funds in my home country's bank account, which I managed and presented in my WP application. Can I mention that after converting into CAD, or should I transfer that amount here to Canada's bank account and then only mention the amount?

Or again, the same question: how much fund should I mention? Any specific amount ?

2) In IMM5406 (Additional Family Information), I do not have any spouses or children, so should I mention "Not Applicable" in the first section or in every input?

3) In IMM5669 (Schedule A: Background/Declaration) in Membership, Government Positions, and Military Services, should I write "none" in every input or in the first box only?

*I am confused between section and input—do I need to mention "not applicable and none" in every box or just in the first box?

I am asking you this much because I recently saw many posts where they were getting back their files or experiencing delays in AOR due to these minor errors.

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee , I have some question before submitting file - please help me with this if you can.

1) in the imm0008 (Schedule 4 Eco. Classes-Prov. Nominees) form, there is one section for Funds, where they are asking the amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have in Canadian dollars. just mention the amount you currently have in your account. There is no requirement for funds when you apply under PNP category.

So what is the minimum amount we should mention here?

Please note that I just recently moved here from my home country, and I do not have any funds in the bank. I just have 1-2K CAD on hand. However, I have some funds in my home country's bank account, which I managed and presented in my WP application. Can I mention that after converting into CAD, or should I transfer that amount here to Canada's bank account and then only mention the amount?

Or again, the same question: how much fund should I mention? Any specific amount ? No specific amount. Mention whatever you have.

2) In IMM5406 (Additional Family Information), I do not have any spouses or children, so should I mention "Not Applicable" in the first section or in every input? Write not applicable. Done leave anything empty or blank.

3) In IMM5669 (Schedule A: Background/Declaration) in Membership, Government Positions, and Military Services, should I write "none" in every input or in the first box only?
yes . Don’t leave any box empty or blank. Write Not applicable where ever that thing doesn’t apply to you.
*I am confused between section and input—do I need to mention "not applicable and none" in every box or just in the first box? None or not applicable both are fine .

I am asking you this much because I recently saw many posts where they were getting back their files or experiencing delays in AOR due to these minor errors.

Thanks

Reactions: Jack7879

Tmmy

Mar 19, 2024
@Miss bee Good day. I noticed that in my IMM5669e. The military part of the form does not show None for me and my spouse when I downloaded my application. I am thinking of requesting a TFN from IRCC tomorrow so I can fill out the form, sign it, and then raise it via webform. I am trying to avoid any delay, and does requesting TFN to submit documents delay receiving AOR? My AR was April 28, 2024.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Good day. I noticed that in my IMM5669e. The military part of the form does not show None for me and my spouse when I downloaded my application. I am thinking of requesting a TFN from IRCC tomorrow so I can fill out the form, sign it, and then raise it via webform. I am trying to avoid any delay, and does requesting TFN to submit documents delay receiving AOR? My AR was April 28, 2024.
It’s won’t be an issue. Just minor mistake and won’t make your application return.