+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Zahra_

Jun 28, 2024
Hey,

I would suggest that you call the IRCC office and point out their mistake.
There is a note on their website that if they returned your application in error, they will use the first time you submitted your application as the "application received" date.
They returned my application in error because they missed one of my payment receipts, I called to let them know. I was advised they will put in a request with the Visa officer to re-open the file.
My file was reopened

In my IMM5406 form, I left section B ( children ) and relationship empty as I don’t have children or in a relationship. I didn’t type “Not Applicable”. I can’t remember if there was a checkbox to select “I don’t have children/spouse”.

Do you think this could cause them to return my application before AOR? Should I send a web form and update the form?

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hey,

I would suggest that you call the IRCC office and point out their mistake.
There is a note on their website that if they returned your application in error, they will use the first time you submitted your application as the "application received" date.
They returned my application in error because they missed one of my payment receipts, I called to let them know. I was advised they will put in a request with the Visa officer to re-open the file.
My file was reopened
Can you please share the number you called IRCC on? I will try to do the same and see if they rectify on their end. Thanks for the help.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
good morning all, quick question to this group, can someone pursue Express entry route to PR even if he's already in line for Non Express entry route ?
You can apply for two PR application if it’s not under same stream . For example- you can apply CEC and Non PR express entry at same time .

Young abhin

Mar 16, 2024
I got my work permit last Friday, still
Waiting on PR
And do you think MP following up on your WP restoration actually made a difference? Unfortunately, my local MP won't follow up unless its life critical situation. Would you mind telling me which Work Permit did you apply for ? LMIA or BOWP

RyanKr

Apr 19, 2023
And do you think MP following up on your WP restoration actually made a difference? Unfortunately, my local MP won't follow up unless its life critical situation. Would you mind telling me which Work Permit did you apply for ? LMIA or BOWP
Yes it took 5 months and I don’t know if it made any difference, but they should investigate for you. Applied for BOWP.

Jun 28, 2024
Hi everyone. I need help with my case. I applied for PR in January through the BCPNP IPG program, non-EE. I got my AOR and completed the Biometrics in April. Then, there is no update about medical or anything else until today. But when I opened the message, I was stunned. They required me to submit many documents, including what I have submitted before, and some that are not required by the BCPNP-IPG program.
"
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
Employment Letter: Please provide an employment letter from your current employer.
Employment Pay Stubs: Please provide payment stubs from your current employer for the past 3 months.
Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: Please provide updated schedule 4.
Police Certificate: Please provide updated police clearance from X.
Additional Family Info IMM5406: Please provide updated IMM-5406 (Additional family information).
Travel History Info Form: Please provide the most updated IMM 5562E (Travel history) signed form.
"
Does it mean I need to request a new Police Certificate again or I can just use the one I submitted in January?
I am not a full-time employee, so I have no idea how I can provide the Employment Letter and Employment Pay Stubs, which are not required by the BCPNP IPG program. Did anyone have a similar experience before? What can I do in this situation?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Hi everyone. I need help with my case. I applied for PR in January through the BCPNP IPG program, non-EE. I got my AOR and completed the Biometrics in April. Then, there is no update about medical or anything else until today. But when I opened the message, I was stunned. They required me to submit many documents, including what I have submitted before, and some that are not required by the BCPNP-IPG program.
"
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
Employment Letter: Please provide an employment letter from your current employer.
Employment Pay Stubs: Please provide payment stubs from your current employer for the past 3 months.
Additional Family Info IMM5406: Please provide updated IMM-5406 (Additional family information).
Travel History Info Form: Please provide the most updated IMM 5562E (Travel history) signed form.
"
Does it mean I need to request a new Police Certificate again or I can just use the one I submitted in January?
I am not a full-time employee, so I have no idea how I can provide the Employment Letter and Employment Pay Stubs, which are not required by the BCPNP IPG program. Did anyone have a similar experience before? What can I do in this situation?
Are you sure about not needing a job?
I just did a quick google search and the requirements shown as:
Eligibility
To qualify for this stream, you must:
  • Have one of the following:
    • An indeterminate* (no defined end date), full-time job offer from a B.C. public health authority
    • A letter from a health authority or midwife practice group that confirms that you are a physician, nurse practitioner, or midwife in British Columbia

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
"
"
Looks like there must be some error. You can provide the same PCC . For other documents you can attach screenshots from BC PNP website and attach letter of explanation and tell them you don’t require job letter or paystubs . For other documents like travel history and background declaration, please provide them .