+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Fenil12345

Jun 23, 2024
I submitted my file on m. Aprill 23 for non express entry pnp.
anybody knows whats the current processing time to get aor and. Also final pr portal request.
Please let me know and share you processing time to if you apply for the same non ee pnp.
thanks

Jun 28, 2024
Looks like there must be some error. You can provide the same PCC . For other documents you can attach screenshots from BC PNP website and attach letter of explanation and tell them you don’t require job letter or paystubs . For other documents like travel history and background declaration, please provide them .
Thank you for your reply! I called them and the agent said he would have a look, but nothing happened after that. So I submitted the explanation letter and other documents as you said. Let's see what will happen next.

Jun 28, 2024
Are you sure about not needing a job?
I just did a quick google search and the requirements shown as:
Eligibility
To qualify for this stream, you must:
  • Have one of the following:
    • An indeterminate* (no defined end date), full-time job offer from a B.C. public health authority
    • A letter from a health authority or midwife practice group that confirms that you are a physician, nurse practitioner, or midwife in British Columbia
My case is through the International Post-Graduate Stream. I don't know why they made such a request. It is also weird to ask for the resubmission of the same documents. Maybe they lost my files lol...

Jun 28, 2024
Hi everyone,

i passed my medical exam for PR through BC PNP non EE. Im wondering how long it will take to the next step in general? Thank you
Did you perform your medical exams before or did they require you to make a new one? I guess I needn't do it again but my medical status hasn't passed yet. Btw, did your eligibility and biometrics get passed before your medical?

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
Hello @Miss bee

I am planning to submit my file next week. Currently, my brother is in Canada on a study permit; however, he is planning to leave Canada. But I am not sure when. So if I am submitting my application before he leaves, and in his details, I mentioned his current Canada address, and after submission of the file, if he leaves Canada,.

So will it create any issues? Will I need to inform the IRCC?

Please note that I am currently working here in Canada and am going to apply for a PNP-NON-EE file.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee

I am planning to submit my file next week. Currently, my brother is in Canada on a study permit; however, he is planning to leave Canada. But I am not sure when. So if I am submitting my application before he leaves, and in his details, I mentioned his current Canada address, and after submission of the file, if he leaves Canada,.

So will it create any issues? Will I need to inform the IRCC?

Please note that I am currently working here in Canada and am going to apply for a PNP-NON-EE file.
No problem at all . You can submit your file and it won’t create any issues .

ArashRafie

Jan 20, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone,

i passed my medical exam for PR through BC PNP non EE. Im wondering how long it will take to the next step in general? Thank you
I am in same situation. I passed my medical and waiting for next step. I don’t know what is it and when will happen?
Non EE PNP, Applied on Feb13 2024, Received AOR and BIL on May 30, Medical request June 6, Medical passed on June 28.

Famoral

May 1, 2024
Hello Everybody,

First of all, I would like to appreciate all of you for sharing your experience . My timeline is as below:

AR: Feb 2, 2023
AOR: March 27,2023
Medical Passed: June 26,2023
PAL: June 27,2023
ADR: October 2, 2023
ADR: Submitted October 9,2023
Medical updated : May 18,2024

I just received the GCMS note shows my application sent to the comprehensive security check on October 18,2023 and it is still in progress, but my eligibility , criminality passed and info sharing completed. Do you have any idea or the similar experience how long would it take to get the PPR ?
I have a question regarding BOWP and I would appreciate it if you could help me. I am applying for BOWP but I am in doubt in how to answer the questions below:

1- Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? (I have already received AOR, but I am not sure if it is considered as an approval for PR or nut? )

2- Do you have a written job offer? (I had a job offer when I applied for PNP but it was just a letter from my employer not LMIA. Also there is no restriction on my nomination certificate, so I should answer yes or no? )

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have a question regarding BOWP and I would appreciate it if you could help me. I am applying for BOWP but I am in doubt in how to answer the questions below:

1- Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? (I have already received AOR, but I am not sure if it is considered as an approval for PR or nut? ) No

2- Do you have a written job offer? (I had a job offer when I applied for PNP but it was just a letter from my employer not LMIA. Also there is no restriction on my nomination certificate, so I should answer yes or no? ) No

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
RE: Declaring Childern and Military Occupation
Hi guys, I did my Non EE application and unfortunately I did not write NOt Applicable in Childern and Military Job section .
I did not received my AOR yet.
will my application get returned ?

Is there anyone who forgot to write not applicable in these sections and received AOR?