Jun 30, 2024
Calgary AAIP-AOS

Application Date : 2023.Dec.13
AOR : 2024.Mar.12
Biometrics : 2024.Apr.16
Medical Exam : 2024.May.10
Background : 2024.May.13
Eligibility : No Started

COPR on the Tracker : 2024.May.23 (Expiry date 2025.May.07)

P1 : 2024.May.24
P2 : Still waiting (Until now I been waiting over one month 38day)

Itsjotsandhu

Jan 9, 2020
Good day,

Submitted my application on 3rd of March 2024 and received AOR on 17th of June along with BIL and BIL completed and updated on 19th June 2024. Medical updated on 28th June but still not able to track my non express entry via tracker.

Any suggestions.

fmuntasir

Mar 28, 2024
RE: Declaring Childern and Military Occupation
Hi guys, I did my Non EE application and unfortunately I did not write NOt Applicable in Childern and Military Job section .
I did not received my AOR yet.
will my application get returned ?

Is there anyone who forgot to write not applicable in these sections and received AOR?
I did the same mistake. When did you submit the application? Let me know if you have any update.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Good morning
I received my AOR today (date of submission Mar 16). With it I got emails for

1) new passports to be upload (passports are expiring in the next 6 months) - Can I upload them thourgh GcKey account, I was able to link them, or do I have to send them via webform

2) Biometric request - on the GcKey account, it says my Biometrics are valid and it even gives a number reference number. Do I still have to redo the biometrics

Thank you

Reactions: slambook30

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Good morning
I received my AOR today (date of submission Mar 16). With it I got emails for

1) new passports to be upload (passports are expiring in the next 6 months) - Can I upload them thourgh GcKey account, I was able to link them, or do I have to send them via webform

2) Biometric request - on the GcKey account, it says my Biometrics are valid and it even gives a number reference number. Do I still have to redo the biometrics

Thank you
If you already linked to GCKEY, there will be option given ti upload additional documents. You can upload there and don’t forget to submit transmit button after uploading. If there is no option, only option is submitting through webform asap .

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
If you already linked to GCKEY, there will be option given ti upload additional documents. You can upload there and don’t forget to submit transmit button after uploading. If there is no option, only option is submitting through webform asap .
Thanks MissBee. One more question. Between the time i submitted and the AOR, we travelled outside Canada for a week. Do I need to resubmit the travel history or raise a webform or something else?

Thank you very much for your help

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks MissBee. One more question. Between the time i submitted and the AOR, we travelled outside Canada for a week. Do I need to resubmit the travel history or raise a webform or something else?

Thank you very much for your help
No you don’t need to . They have access to all your travel histories.