+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

nkkkk1

Jun 27, 2024
I am unable to register my account in tracker. it is keep giving me an error that my information is incorrect or IRCC has not accessed my profiles yet. I submitted my file on March 7, already submitted my biometrics on June 22. While registering, I double checked my UCI, application number and other information. everything is all correct but still unable to register myself on tracker.

Any idea how can i register without any error?
Is there any update after your biometrics?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@ Miss Bee, I have an urgent questions, if the business registration's name where an applicant claims work experience is struck off or in active by the corporation and a visa officer already flagged it send request for adr to be active but unfortunately the name has been given to another company, what do you think the applicant can do? Can she open another business name and write a letter of explanation ? Please I need your view on this
If you are working with same employer or same company it won’t be any issue however if everything is changed you were supposed to notify PNP office and they were supposed to modify your nomination.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am unable to register my account in tracker. it is keep giving me an error that my information is incorrect or IRCC has not accessed my profiles yet. I submitted my file on March 7, already submitted my biometrics on June 22. While registering, I double checked my UCI, application number and other information. everything is all correct but still unable to register myself on tracker.

Any idea how can i register without any error?
Send technical assistance webform . Also try using different browsers clearing cookies.

Reactions: tr_0310

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Did anyone receive their eCoPR recently? How long do you need to wait after receiving P2?
It's been over a month already since I uploaded my photo, no updates. I called IRCC, they told me to wait only.
ECOPR is taking around 1-3 months. COPR is issued by different department called landing unit. You can again reply to same email with all information again and it might work.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Ye
If you are working with same employer or same company it won’t be any issue however if everything is changed you were supposed to notify PNP office and they were supposed to modify your nomination.
[/QUOTE

Yes, still working with same employer, please won't it affect the status of the nomination ?

Singh garry

Jul 15, 2024
Hi everyone
I got my aor And medical passed
But they are reviewing my elgibility and background check
Anyone knows how much time it gonna take?

nirajanbist

Jun 30, 2024
What does this mean in OINP job offer criteria?
Confirmation that the terms and conditions of the job offer are effective as of the date of nomination if you are already working for your employer in the approved employment position, or if you are not, on the date that you obtain a work permit and begin working for your employer in the approved employment position.