+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
It indicates that you have cleared eligibility stage of your process. They are working on your criminality and security part now . PCC expires after 6 months so you have to provide them requested documents.
Thank you. That is very good news. what should i do about the US and UK PCCs when i never lived there. Should i send an LOE explaining that my studies from UK and US were distant learning

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you. That is very good news. what should i do about the US and UK PCCs when i never lived there. Should i send an LOE explaining that my studies from UK and US were distant learning
If you can , request new PCC . If it’s hard to obtain just send them LOE . It will delay your application.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I didnt submit US and UK PCC since I never lived there. I dont know why they are asking. My guess is that my diplomas says UK and US even though it was distant learning. I have visited UK and US though more than once but that should not require a PCC.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I didnt submit US and UK PCC since I never lived there. I dont know why they are asking. My guess is that my diplomas says UK and US even though it was distant learning. I have visited UK and US though more than once but that should not require a PCC.
You must include police certificates when you apply for permanent residence.

Our online system will ask for a police certificate for:

• you and your family members who are 18 years or older
  • and
  • every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row
You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

After you apply, an officer may ask for additional police certificates from any time in your life since you were 18 years old.

Reactions: JonyQuest

Becsol

Jul 12, 2024
Hello house pls I have a question. How do I sign IMM5406 for me and my spouse? The form was filled online.

I got the message below from IRCC:

"A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirement of the instructions with respect to the completion of your application or, the requirements of Regulation (R) 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) because the following item(s) are missing:

A completed Additional Family Information (IMM5406) for A(me) AND B(My Spouse) with signature"

A copy of the original version of a birth certificate for A

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello house pls I have a question. How do I sign IMM5406 for me and my spouse? The form was filled online.

I got the message below from IRCC:

"A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirement of the instructions with respect to the completion of your application or, the requirements of Regulation (R) 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) because the following item(s) are missing:

A completed Additional Family Information (IMM5406) for A(me) AND B(My Spouse) with signature"

A copy of the original version of a birth certificate for A
I guess you can download it and fill and sign it and upload it . Also you are missing birth certificate. You and your spouse both have to fill this form and sign it .

Becsol

Jul 12, 2024
I guess you can download it and fill and sign it and upload it . Also you are missing birth certificate. You and your spouse both have to fill this form and sign it .
Thank you for your response Miss Bee.

This message was in February. We have reapplied and filled the form (IMM5406) online in April. I (the applicant) signed electronically, before submitting along with our birth certificates.

So, your advice is that we have to download, fill, sign and upload the IMM5406 form?

Since I have already submitted the application, can I send it through webform?