+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I
Thank you for your response Miss Bee.

This message was in February. We have reapplied and filled the form (IMM5406) online in April. I (the applicant) signed electronically, before submitting along with our birth certificates.

So, your advice is that we have to download, fill, sign and upload the IMM5406 form?

Since I have already submitted the application, can I send it through webform?
f you already digitally filled and signed form , you don’t have to send again. Your application was returned and was again placed in queue from beginning.

Reactions: Becsol

Rexahm

May 7, 2024
I would highly appreciate if someone can make this more clear for me.

I recently graduated from M.Eng program in BC after which I applied for BCpnp. I have received approval for bcpnp under IPG Non EE stream and was planning to apply for PR in September.

I have secured a job that is not in BC. So if I move out of BC and withdraw my pnp application, will I be eligible to get bcpnp again after returning to BC lets say after one year? And if I do so, will I be paying again for the BCpnp application? Please let me know if anyone has gone through a similar situation, would highly appreciate your input.

Thanks

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
The IRCC sent me an email requesting Additional Document Requirements (ADR) for forms IMM5406 and IMM5669. I downloaded and filled out these forms, but I have a question about signing them. Should I print, sign, and scan only the last page of each form and then upload them with the application? Or is there another solution you recommend?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
The IRCC sent me an email requesting Additional Document Requirements (ADR) for forms IMM5406 and IMM5669. I downloaded and filled out these forms, but I have a question about signing them. Should I print, sign, and scan only the last page of each form and then upload them with the application? Or is there another solution you recommend?
Fill form , print it , sign it and upload it through GCKEY.

Reactions: MTCS
Jul 14, 2024
Anybody has got AOR late May and want to share timeline? Here is my time line:

I have applied under AIP-NS (3 dependents), still waiting for updates after biometrics provided.
March 19 - PR application
May 28 - AOR and biometrics requested
May 29 - Biometrics provided and updated, medical passed and went ghost on the next day. Eligibility and background changed to "processing" at the same day.

I called IRCC this week and was told that criminality is passed and security has not started yet.

No updates since.

Reactions: dsingh8085

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
Hello guys,

I have a quite general question about the webforms. Do we receive a confirmation email from IRCC once they got our webfrom including an ADR document? Is there any way to find out if they received the requested document sent by the webform?

Thanks

fmuntasir

Mar 28, 2024
Hello guys,

I have a quite general question about the webforms. Do we receive a confirmation email from IRCC once they got our webfrom including an ADR document? Is there any way to find out if they received the requested document sent by the webform?

Thanks
Yes, once you submit the webform, they give a confirmation receipt of it through email.

Last edited:

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
@ Miss Bee, I have an urgent questions, if the business registration's name where an applicant claims work experience is struck off or in active by the corporation and a visa officer already flagged it send request for adr to be active but unfortunately the name has been given to another company, what do you think the applicant can do? Can she open another business name and write a letter of explanation ? Please I need your view on this

tr_0310

Jun 24, 2024
I am unable to register my account in tracker. it is keep giving me an error that my information is incorrect or IRCC has not accessed my profiles yet. I submitted my file on March 7, already submitted my biometrics on June 22. While registering, I double checked my UCI, application number and other information. everything is all correct but still unable to register myself on tracker.

Any idea how can i register without any error?

user5124

Feb 6, 2024
Did anyone receive their eCoPR recently? How long do you need to wait after receiving P2?
It's been over a month already since I uploaded my photo, no updates. I called IRCC, they told me to wait only.

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I am unable to register my account in tracker. it is keep giving me an error that my information is incorrect or IRCC has not accessed my profiles yet. I submitted my file on March 7, already submitted my biometrics on June 22. While registering, I double checked my UCI, application number and other information. everything is all correct but still unable to register myself on tracker.

Any idea how can i register without any error?
I am facing the same issue. I tried last week and i tried again today. it cant pull my information