hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
@Miss bee I called IRCC and they told me that my PVO and SVO are Sydney/Ottawa respectively. Do you have any idea whether these are fast or slow

fmuntasir

Mar 28, 2024
You might get it today or Monday!
I got my AOR today. Application submitted on 28th of March.
However, they have requested additional information on imm 5669 form (Schedule A-Background/declaration) due to some history gaps. I already linked my account to GC key but haven't found any link to upload them. Can I upload them via webform?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
However, they have requested additional information on imm 5669 form (Schedule A-Background/declaration) due to some history gaps. I already linked my account to GC key but haven't found any link to upload them. Can I upload them via webform?
Yes sure.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I called IRCC and they told me that my PVO and SVO are Sydney/Ottawa respectively. Do you have any idea whether these are fast or slow
Ottawa is pretty good in processing applications however things always change. Right now your primary visa office is Sydney which is currently processing your application. It is pretty slow office.

Rufft

Jul 10, 2024
OMG so happy for you!! Submitted on April 5 and still waiting. I’m glad to know they don’t return applications even with history gaps!!

aquad289

Sep 3, 2019
Has anyone been requested for a Medical examination inspite of the previous medical being completed within the last 5 years? If yes, did you submit a web form with previous medical number and did your medical requirements get overwritten?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I received an ADR today for Police Clearance Certificates (PCC), even though i already provided PCCs with the original submission.
Additionally they asked for PCC from US and the UK even though I have never lived there. the only reason they may have asked for UK and US is that I did get a couple of my diplomas from UK and USA but they were long distance program and I didnt have to spend any time there. should i write an explanation letter

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Also i got a letter that I now qualify for Pre arrival services. what does that indicate
It indicates that you have cleared eligibility stage of your process. They are working on your criminality and security part now . PCC expires after 6 months so you have to provide them requested documents.