+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Nabitsi

Nov 22, 2023
Hello All,

Kindly provide any update if you have received your AOR for those applied between Feb 24 and Feb 29, 2024. Thanks so much!
Your biometrics are good for 10 years. If you done in 10 years, i don’t think so you will have to do again.
My Biometrics expiry in October 2030, however, they asked to pay again(they said don't do the biometrics), after 1 month they sent me the biometrics requirements... so, I did it again...

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
My Biometrics expiry in October 2030, however, they asked to pay again(they said don't do the biometrics), after 1 month they sent me the biometrics requirements... so, I did it again...
If ircc wants you to do something, you do it. If it wants you to pay for something, you pay for it. If you think something wrong with their request, you deal with it after you're done with them. That's imm 101 :)

CugTr

Jul 21, 2023
Hi guys, I know processing time vary but I want to know what your experience. I have submitted Additional documents for Family Info (IMM5046). The last status is month ago and it is in-progress. How long does it take in your case ? Thanks for your information!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What leads to comprehensive check or is it done for every applicant?
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service’s(CSIS) role is to check your background for any activities that could constitute a threat Canada’s security and to report it to the Government of Canada.

Section 14 of the CSIS Act authorizes CSIS to gather information relating to security or criminal activity that is relevant to any duty or function under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Section 15 of the CSIS Act authorizes CSIS to conduct such investigations for the purpose of providing security assessments. Together, these sections allow CSIS to conduct security screenings of all applicants seeking admission to Canada through Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Section 34 of the CSIS Act deals with inadmissibility based on security. The section states that a permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible to Canada on security grounds for:

• engaging in an act of espionage that is against Canada or that is contrary to Canada’s interests;
  • engaging in or instigating the subversion by force of any government;
  • engaging in an act of subversion against a democratic government, institution or process as they are understood in Canada;
  • engaging in terrorism;
  • being a danger to the security of Canada;
  • engaging in acts of violence that would or might endanger the lives or safety of persons in Canada; or
  • being a member of an organization that there are reasonable grounds to believe engages, has engaged, or will engage in acts referred to above.
Essentially, security screenings are conducted to discover applicants who are or have been involved in espionage, subversion, terrorism or who would pose serious danger to Canadian society.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
@Miss bee and guys,
I received CBSA notes in June 2024 and comprehensive security check is progress. I did not notice any abnormalities in CBSA and GCMS notes.
@Miss bee, I studied that comprehensive security took somewhere between 9-18 months.
it's now 20 months since I submitted my PR application and security in progress from last 9 months. Do you suggest I should go for writ of mandamus?

UppersquareMedia

Jul 27, 2023
@Miss bee and guys,
I received CBSA notes in June 2024 and comprehensive security check is progress. I did not notice any abnormalities in CBSA and GCMS notes.
@Miss bee, I studied that comprehensive security took somewhere between 9-18 months.
it's now 20 months since I submitted my PR application and security in progress from last 9 months. Do you suggest I should go for writ of mandamus?
How long have you been in security screening or better still, when did your when did you receive the notification that your BGC is in progress?

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
For those who sent ircc web forms and haven't received acknowledgement email, be aware it may take time. I got an acknowledgement email after 10 days.

Reactions: JonyQuest

tej.soni

Jul 16, 2024
Does anyone who filed on April 1st got their AOR yet? or if someone want to share their timeline who got AOR recently! much appreciated!

Last edited:

Young abhin

Mar 16, 2024
Hello @Miss bee
I could use your suggestion here, any input would be appreciated. I just got an approved for my Work Permit + restoration of status. But I currently only have the confirmation letter from ircc I still
don't have the original work permit soft copy or hard copy, it will take maybe two more weeks.
I have a PR application in progress, currently under BG check, Do you think I should just send a webform with the document number from this confirmation document, or wait till I get the hard/soft copy of my work permit