Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2023
Nomination.....
00-08-23
AOR Received.
00-02-24
This is pretty normal. You can always order GCMS notes to check further.
Thank you for the reassurance!

Additionally, based on your experience or knowledge, how much more time should I expect for the overall SINP Non-Express Entry process after completing medicals and biometrics?

Thanks again!

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
Hi guys,

Is it mandatory to submit Additional documents ? I missed Proof of Relationship

And I did not mention my name in my native language , will I get AOR ?
Is their anyone who did not mention their name in native language and received AOR ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys,

Is it mandatory to submit Additional documents ? I missed Proof of Relationship

And I did not mention my name in my native language , will I get AOR ?
Is their anyone who did not mention their name in native language and received AOR ?
It won’t be issue however you should submit marriage certificate through webform asap .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for the reassurance!

Additionally, based on your experience or knowledge, how much more time should I expect for the overall SINP Non-Express Entry process after completing medicals and biometrics?

Thanks again!
It can be around 3-9 months after this however if you get stuck in comprehensive security checks, it can take forever.

Reactions: Purv Patel

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, please I need clarification . i received an email yesterday for confirmation of PR and was asked to send my information and that of my dependents. The email explained that they need my info to enable them create a portal for us. I sent the response yesterday and was surprised that both email and my response are no more in my inbox and sent items. Is this something i need to confirm with IRCC or this the usual thing that happens.
That’s very unusual. There might be something wrong with your email. IRCC won’t be able to do anything. You should find that email and reply again.

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
It won’t be issue however you should submit marriage certificate through webform asap .
I am not married yet, I applied as single applicant.
Just want to show them relationship with my family member, parents, siblings.
'
I have submitted the web form already but its not attached yet, Its been around 10 days.

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
Hello all,

Just sharing my timeline (OINP International student stream - Job offer, Non-EE)
Inland Non-EE ON PNP
PVO: Sydney, SVO: Dont know
15 Dec 2023 - Submitted
12 Mar 2024 - AOR
13 Mar 2024 - Biometrics Requested
26 Mar 2024 - Biometrics Provided
11 Apr 2024 - PAL
29 Apr 2024 - Ghost update on tracker

Background check "in progress".

Almost two months without any updates... hopefully will get something soon.

Reactions: Vijay_

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am not married yet, I applied as single applicant.
Just want to show them relationship with my family member, parents, siblings.
'
I have submitted the web form already but its not attached yet, Its been around 10 days.
You don’t need to submit those documents. They are not mandatory or optional. Those documents are not required in this process unless requested by officer.

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hello, please I need clarification . i received an email yesterday for confirmation of PR and was asked to send my information and that of my dependents. The email explained that they need my info to enable them create a portal for us. I sent the response yesterday and was surprised that both email and my response are no more in my inbox and sent items. Is this something i need to confirm with IRCC or this the usual thing that happens.
Check your junk folder, or deleted folder, you might have deleted it by accident. What email provider do you use, is it gmail?

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hello all,

Just sharing my timeline (OINP International student stream - Job offer, Non-EE)
Inland Non-EE ON PNP
PVO: Sydney, SVO: Dont know
15 Dec 2023 - Submitted
12 Mar 2024 - AOR
13 Mar 2024 - Biometrics Requested
26 Mar 2024 - Biometrics Provided
11 Apr 2024 - PAL
29 Apr 2024 - Ghost update on tracker

Background check "in progress".

Almost two months without any updates... hopefully will get something soon.
Are you a single applicant? If you don’t mind asking, how old are you?

Imwee

Aug 15, 2023
Hello guys , I am just very stressed I have submitted my application on April 21 . Non express OINP employer international student stream. How long do I have to wait for AOR???

ksamj

Nov 6, 2023
I have interview appointment at the USA embassy as I have applied to a B2 visa to visit USA back in 2022. I am afraid to get a rejection for whatever reason that might affect my PR process also now I am waiting for the background check and eligibility steps as all other things finished.

Should I just cancel my appointment or it is ok to go even If I got a rejection?

Also does anyone know if they stamp the passport with a rejection stamp or something that might cause problems later?