+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have one more question if that's ok. My bio and medicals have been completed. My wife completed the bio as well. However, she did her medical 3-4 years ago. I know that there's a public policy allows her to use the old one. But the first page of medical was missing. We uploaded the second page (which has the IMU number) and added an explanation letter stating the IMU number again and referred to the public policy. Do you think it's ok?
The policy, which will remain in effect until October 6, 2024, applies to foreign nationals who:

• have a new or pending application for permanent or temporary residence or a permanent resident visa, made from within Canada;
  • have completed an immigration medical examwithin the last 5 years and posed no risk to public health or safety. Or reported to public health authorities for monitoring, as required.
Also, foreign nationals who are accompanying a family member may be eligible under this policy. Of course, they need to meet the criteria listed above. In addition, applicants who qualify for this measure must provide the unique medical identifier number from their previous medical exam when submitting an application.

Reactions: thecazgir

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
The policy, which will remain in effect until October 6, 2024, applies to foreign nationals who:

• have a new or pending application for permanent or temporary residence or a permanent resident visa, made from within Canada;
  • have completed an immigration medical examwithin the last 5 years and posed no risk to public health or safety. Or reported to public health authorities for monitoring, as required.
Also, foreign nationals who are accompanying a family member may be eligible under this policy. Of course, they need to meet the criteria listed above. In addition, applicants who qualify for this measure must provide the unique medical identifier number from their previous medical exam when submitting an application.
Thanks a lot!!

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
It is a good sign. It means you have cleared your eligibility stage. If your background is cleared already, then you may get Portal 1 email soon .
Purpose of the Pre-Arrival Letter

• Notification of Progress: It notifies the applicant that their application has passed significant checks and is in the final stage of processing . This serves as an assurance that the application is progressing positively.
Not sure, I received PAL after one day of AOR (mean in December 2023) and still my case is in progress (Inland)

Reactions: thecazgir

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
Hey guys, I'm expecting to get AOR soon, probably 1-3 weeks from now.

This is my 2nd time applying for PR non-EE as my first got returned due to uploading wrong document.

I checked the document checklist with the uploaded documents required. Is there anything else I should check? I'm a bit concerned if I missed anything.
Which document you missed or uploaded wrong ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, I'm expecting to get AOR soon, probably 1-3 weeks from now.

This is my 2nd time applying for PR non-EE as my first got returned due to uploading wrong document.

I checked the document checklist with the uploaded documents required. Is there anything else I should check? I'm a bit concerned if I missed anything.
If you upload all required mandatory documents and paid proper fees and uploaded everything, you will get AOR . Unfortunately once your application gets returned you get back to end of line again.

Reactions: kirby97

Purv Patel

Jun 26, 2024
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2023
Nomination.....
00-08-23
AOR Received.
00-02-24
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share an update and seek some advice regarding the SINP Non-Express Entry process.

I completed my medicals and biometrics in April, but I haven't received any further communication since then. I understand that processing times can vary, but I wanted to check if this is a normal timeframe and if anyone else is experiencing similar delays.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share an update and seek some advice regarding the SINP Non-Express Entry process.

I completed my medicals and biometrics in April, but I haven't received any further communication since then. I understand that processing times can vary, but I wanted to check if this is a normal timeframe and if anyone else is experiencing similar delays.
This is pretty normal. You can always order GCMS notes to check further.

teefinix

Aug 12, 2023
Hello, please I need clarification . i received an email yesterday for confirmation of PR and was asked to send my information and that of my dependents. The email explained that they need my info to enable them create a portal for us. I sent the response yesterday and was surprised that both email and my response are no more in my inbox and sent items. Is this something i need to confirm with IRCC or this the usual thing that happens.