+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I am asking this question because I’ve heard that info sharing is the last stage of background check that it is already completed for me. So can we expect to get the final decision soon?
Info sharing doesn’t take too long probably few weeks . Most important part of background check is security which is done by third parties and can take more time . Even IRCC can’t expedite that process. They need final clearance from other parties to make final decision. You should order CBSA order to look further on this assessment.

Famoral

May 1, 2024
Info sharing doesn’t take too long probably few weeks . Most important part of background check is security which is done by third parties and can take more time . Even IRCC can’t expedite that process. They need final clearance from other parties to make final decision. You should order CBSA order to look further on this assessment.
Thanks a lot @Miss bee for your response.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Thank you for your reply. I am asking this question because I’ve heard that info sharing is the last stage of background check that it is already completed for me. So can we expect to get the final decision soon?
Are you outland? its usually 1 week to 2weeks time if you have completed your background check already.

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
If you have employer restrictions, only option is closed work permit. If employer doesn’t want to help, unfortunately there is no other option. You can’t work with another employer and you have to notify province .
Thank you for your reply and assistance. I have some questions:

1. How long can I stay here?
  2. If I apply for a visitor visa because I have no job, will it affect my PR case, which is currently in progress?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your reply and assistance. I have some questions:

1. How long can I stay here? Depends if you have status in Canada
  2. If I apply for a visitor visa because I have no job, will it affect my PR case, which is currently in progress? Yes if you can’t work for your employer who supported your PR application, your nomination will be cancelled and PR will be refused. However if you lost your job , you should email PNP office and let them know. They will give you few options.

Reactions: MTCS

ryanira2

Apr 2, 2024
Hello people, I have a question. I am an Inland Non-Exp BC PNP applicant for PR. Before coming to Canada I was an international student in USA. In the last 10 years, I only stayed in USA and Canada for more than 6 months. I have submitted PCC from both USA and my home country with PR application. My question is, does USA stay entail longer background and security processing time than usual? To add more information I am a Muslim male with Mohammad in the first name.

Heisnburg

Mar 20, 2024
@Miss bee I have a question - I have got email to submit a payment for bio-metric 3 weeks ago. I have submit the payment and send receipt by Webform but I have not got any message or email after that to get biometric done or any request for biometric? What shall i do. It's been 3 weeks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I have a question - I have got email to submit a payment for bio-metric 3 weeks ago. I have submit the payment and send receipt by Webform but I have not got any message or email after that to get biometric done or any request for biometric? What shall i do. It's been 3 weeks
Nothing to worry about. It’s normal. However you can submit webform again.

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
MPNP SKILLED WORKER
Non-Express Entry
Inland

AOR - May 1 2024
Final Decision - June 18 2024
Portal 1 - June 18 2024
Portal 2 - Waiting
Ecopr - Waiting
PR card - Waiting

will update if anything changes...
Good luck to everyone....
Hey any update? my Final Decision - June 20 2024 and Portal 1 - June 21 2024. thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys, do you think the PAL letter is a good sign for non EE pnp application? And is it an indication that the application will be finalized soon?
It is a good sign. It means you have cleared your eligibility stage. If your background is cleared already, then you may get Portal 1 email soon .
Purpose of the Pre-Arrival Letter

• Notification of Progress: It notifies the applicant that their application has passed significant checks and is in the final stage of processing . This serves as an assurance that the application is progressing positively.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
It is a good sign. It means you have cleared your eligibility stage. If your background is cleared already, then you may get Portal 1 email soon .

• Notification of Progress: It notifies the applicant that their application has passed significant checks and is in the final stage of processing . This serves as an assurance that the application is progressing positively.
Wow didn't know this! Thank you! I don't think background check has been completed yet. My application is an inland one.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020

I have one more question if that's ok. My bio and medicals have been completed. My wife completed the bio as well. However, she did her medical 3-4 years ago. I know that there's a public policy allows her to use the old one. But the first page of medical was missing. We uploaded the second page (which has the IMU number) and added an explanation letter stating the IMU number again and referred to the public policy. Do you think it's ok?