Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018

Tmmy

Mar 19, 2024

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
is there anyone who forgot to attach any document or info and sent the info/doc through webform before receiving AOR and got a reply from IRCC that your doc/info has been attached to your application for officer to view?

Apr 14, 2024
Hello Team, hope everyone is ok,

The question I am asking is generally for everyone, but would love to hear from experts like @Miss bee and others,

so I submitter my file for PR on 17Apr still long way to go, but was just wondering if there are any steps that I can take to my file faster and smother, would love to hear your guys opinion on this, thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Team, hope everyone is ok,

The question I am asking is generally for everyone, but would love to hear from experts like @Miss bee and others,

so I submitter my file for PR on 17Apr still long way to go, but was just wondering if there are any steps that I can take to my file faster and smother, would love to hear your guys opinion on this, thank you
Unfortunately you can’t speed up. Every application is different and depends on factors like background history or travel history. If you get stuck in security, it will take forever. To make smoother processes, make sure you filled everything correctly and there is no gaps in your history and attached all relevant documents with your application. Also you didn’t hide anything in your history. Other than that , all you can do is wait and hope for best.

Apr 14, 2024
Unfortunately you can’t speed up. Every application is different and depends on factors like background history or travel history. If you get stuck in security, it will take forever. To make smoother processes, make sure you filled everything correctly and there is no gaps in your history and attached all relevant documents with your application. Also you didn’t hide anything in your history. Other than that , all you can do is wait and hope for best.
Thank you @Miss bee ,

Every information I have provided is right and have not traveled much except my home country and Canada, fingers crossed, lets hope for the best..

alex617

Sep 28, 2022
Hey there, wondering if anyone else is in the same shoe (long wait time after security starts).
Submitted online Oct 2022, AOR Dec 2022, Medical done Feb 2023, expired Feb 2024, then show updated to complete again in May 2024. Previous GCMS notes show security start April 2023 and another note "security review ongoing" in Feb 2024. Still waiting for latest GCMS notes.
I see that ircc currently has a lot of backlogs in PR, but this feels like it's too long. I assume at least medical extended means someone is working on my case?

aiswaryaroy116

May 6, 2022
Hi there,

I applied for non express entry after receiving nomination for OINP international job offer stream. I applied on March and waiting for AOR.
During the entrie application do I need to be in Canada? Currently I am planning to go back to My home country for a while which will take around 5 months to come back. Does this will impact to my application? During the biomterics request, medical request do I need to be in Canada or can I do it from home country.

Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there,

I applied for non express entry after receiving nomination for OINP international job offer stream. I applied on March and waiting for AOR.
During the entrie application do I need to be in Canada? Currently I am planning to go back to My home country for a while which will take around 5 months to come back. Does this will impact to my application? During the biomterics request, medical request do I need to be in Canada or can I do it from home country.

Thank you!
You can go back , however you need to meet conditions of your PNP nomination. You can do biometric and medical from outside Canada in your home country.

Reactions: slambook30

Fenil12345

Jun 23, 2024
I submitted my file on m. Aprill 23 for non express entry pnp.
anybody knows whats the current processing time to get aor and. Also final pr portal request.
Please let me know and share you processing time to if you apply for the same non ee pnp.
thanks

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Got Aor today finally now waiting for updates what will be next step also they are asking for a document but in webform there is no option for Permanent residence applied online for pnp. What should i do ?