+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
Hello, is there any update in your application about security?

my application status is- security not started
Everything is completed but application is stuck in security since November 2023.
Is there any way to get update?
Thanks
Still stuck at Security, we can do nothing but pray and ask for a GCMS note.
This is the most exhausting and frustrating time in my life. I am feeling overwhelmingly disappointed.;-(
This is now the 17th month since I submitted my application.

Mkebi

Sep 28, 2023
Still stuck at Security, we can do nothing but pray and ask for a GCMS note.
This is the most exhausting and frustrating time in my life. I am feeling overwhelmingly disappointed.;-(
This is now the 17th month since I submitted my application.
Same here

Reactions: Nataly_

Tmmy

Mar 19, 2024
Yes, it got updated one day after background check was marked as completed!
Hello, please can you assist with this: when IRCC asked you for ADR on April 02 as per your wife, do you have to fill out the entire form again, or how did you respond to this? Thanks so much.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Do you guys know how long it takes to have the first approval decision (i think it's called portal 1) after receiving the PAL letter? Just received it today. Had submitted my application on Feb 24, 2024 and got the AOR on June 11, 2024.

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hello, please can you assist with this: when IRCC asked you for ADR on April 02 as per your wife, do you have to fill out the entire form again, or how did you respond to this? Thanks so much.
So, IRCC sent me an email saying that there was a gap on my personal history - but it was actually on my wife's. So just to be safe, I filled out one form IMM5669e for myself , and another for my wife correcting the gap on her history. I also wrote a letter of explanation saying that even though IRCC was asking for me to correct a gap on my personal history, the gap was on my wife's, but I would send both forms again to prevent any confusion.

I then uploaded everything using the web form.

Reactions: Tmmy

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Do you guys know how long it takes to have the first approval decision (i think it's called portal 1) after receiving the PAL letter? Just received it today. Had submitted my application on Feb 24, 2024 and got the AOR on June 11, 2024.
For me it took about a month to receive portal 1 after PAL

Reactions: thecazgir

Young abhin

Mar 16, 2024
Has anyone here going through this situation,

I'm OINP FWS job-restricted applicant.
PR Submitted - Nov 4
AOR - Feb 6
Biometrics completed - Feb 10

Work Permit extension Got refused for not submitting Employer compliance fee - March 15

Informed IRCC via webform - March 22
Applied for 'restoration of status" Using the Approved LMIA that I already had within 90 of wp expiry - March 21

Medical Passed - May 1

Background check - IN PROGRESS (Since Feb)
Eligibity - not started

been 90 days, restoration of status is still in progress when i call ircc they said BG check is in progress, nothing else started even after 90 days.
My PR is still BG check in progress, agent said INFO SHARING COMPLETED, nothing else started. Eligibility not started as well.

Anyone who had gone through a similar scenario ? i saw people mentioning to let OINP know about the situation, my lawyer suggested that i do not need to let OINP know
about this situation, but i did let IRCC know about the situation. This was because i already have an LMIA so i didn't need the oinp support letter again.

Regarding the PR, people who applied around my time has already got Portal 1 and COPR, I understand each application is different but just getting an idea of how long I will have to stay without being able to work. any similar applicants here? Any suggestion is appreciated, Thank you

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
So, IRCC sent me an email saying that there was a gap on my personal history - but it was actually on my wife's. So just to be safe, I filled out one form IMM5669e for myself , and another for my wife correcting the gap on her history. I also wrote a letter of explanation saying that even though IRCC was asking for me to correct a gap on my personal history, the gap was on my wife's, but I would send both forms again to prevent any confusion.

I then uploaded everything using the web form.
Hi ,
how did you send the webform?

I did not find any option for Non EE applied online.