+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I am confused, should I submit my file without PCC(With Explanation letter) or I should wait for PCC and than submit my file.

please note I did PCC application last week but it’s returned due to some issues and I am sending it again.

what would be ideal? Should I wait or should submit for now and later on upload PCC when they ask?

Please guide me.
You can submit it without PCC . There is no requirement for non express entry to submit upfront. You can attach letter of explanation.

Reactions: Jack7879

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Do we really have to work for a year , for our employer after the PR?
Do you really need to? Nope you don't! Once you become a PR, you're no longer bounded with your employer on grounds of immigration. In fact you can do multiple jobs, on contractual basis or have some side hustle etc. However, if possible, its better to stick around with employer whom thru you got your PR for a while (1yrs) from the date of your CoPR, just to avoid any misc issues later for renewals or citizenship path, coz down the line somewhere if your employment history is checked for random reasons, just play safe for the records and some rules depends on path/stream/program thru which you are getting your PR.

That said though, if you don't like your employer because many n reasons* and just want to quit, you can, just have good solid rational to support your decision of why you quit within the year or soon after CoPR.. Or even better if your emp fires you after getting PR, lol - but that wouldn't look from IRCC's lens, does it?

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
You can submit it without PCC . There is no requirement for non express entry to submit upfront. You can attach letter of explanation.
@Miss bee , thanks for the response.

What time it ll take to link PCC with application, if I upload it later on officer request. And, also when can officer ask for PCC after submission of application ? Do they request with AOR or can ask before that. Bcz PCC ll take at least 1.5 months to come. That’s why I am confused.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee , thanks for the response.

What time it ll take to link PCC with application, if I upload it later on officer request. And, also when can officer ask for PCC after submission of application ? Do they request with AOR or can ask before that. Bcz PCC ll take at least 1.5 months to come. That’s why I am confused.
They usually request PCC in criminality stage . It can take around 2-3 months to get AOR .

Reactions: Jack7879

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
Latest update:
Final decision - June 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. got this just now.

• June 20, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
called the IRCC and was told everything was completed, but in tracker, eligibility has not started, background check is in progress.

Last edited:

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Latest update:
Final decision - June 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. got this just now.

• June 20, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
called the IRCC and was told everything was completed, but in tracker, eligibility has not started, background check is in progress.
I got Portal 1 email about a week after I got that message on my tracker, so I think yours should be on the way soon as well!
My tracker shows that eligibility has not started, but that background is completed.

Guri6060

Dec 30, 2023
@Miss bee
In-land NON-EE,
My application has been stuck at the Security screening since Oct 2023,
Got this GCMS note from CSIS:
"Your Security Screening case is still in progress.
The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more ofsections 21 (as it
relates to the efforts ofCanada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile
activities), 22(1 )(a), 22(1 )(b) and 26 ofthe Act until your case is completed."
My medical will get expired next month, what will be the repercussions for me?
Hello, is there any update in your application about security?

my application status is- security not started
Everything is completed but application is stuck in security since November 2023.
Is there any way to get update?
Thanks

RyanKr

Apr 19, 2023
Ive just received a pre arrival letter and my status has been updated to Final decision - June 20, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean?