hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Just got the email for Portal 1, one week after background check was completed ! Full timeline in my signature! It’s going way faster than I expected!
Hey what is this in your timeline:
14 May 2024 - AD review

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Latest update:
Final decision - June 18, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i just received this
a week after that message I got the Portal 1 email!

And my tracker still shows in progress as well

Last edited:

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
i really have to work another year where im currently at after pr. i thought it was until pr application is done but i have to stay in the province
You must stay with your employer (continue working until PR is approved):

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream#section-6

If you are nominated under this stream
If your application is successful, you will receive the following by email:
  • a nomination approval letter
  • a work permit support letter (if applicable)
  • a nomination certificate
Once you have the necessary documentation, you must apply to IRCC for a work permit (if applicable) and permanent residence. Please note, a nomination from the OINP under this stream is subject to the following conditions and/or restrictions:
  1. You must continue to demonstrate on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.
  2. You must be employed in the approved employment position as of the date of your nomination, if you are already working for the employer.
  3. You must apply for a work permit within six months and begin working in the approved employment position within ten months from the date of your nomination, if you are not already working for the employer.
  4. If you have not begun working in the approved employment position within ten (10) months from the date of your nomination you must inform the OINP immediately in writing at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
  5. You must continue to be employed in the approved employment position during the nomination period (i.e. until you receive permanent residence). This means that your terms of employment must remain consistent throughout the nomination period. This includes your:
    • employer
    • position title and duties
    • wage
    • hours of work
    • work location
  6. You must notify the OINP immediately in writing if there is a change in the nature of your employment, including any of the above terms of employment by contacting the OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Bebe_G

May 9, 2024
Hey people, I submitted expired police clearance hoping to get a valid one before my AOR, will my application be rejected? I’m in Canada but dependent is outside Canada. I’m still trying to get a valid one for both of us. I applied in May.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
Did you got nominated? If yes then for TEER 0 , you don’t need language requirements
Hello,
Thanks a lot for clearing my doubts. Yes I was nominated from SK under Teer 0.

James.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey people, I submitted expired police clearance hoping to get a valid one before my AOR, will my application be rejected? I’m in Canada but dependent is outside Canada. I’m still trying to get a valid one for both of us. I applied in May.
Your application won’t be rejected. You don’t need to provide upfront PCC fro Non express entry Pr application.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
hello everyone

i submited my application from pr portal like about 3 months ago after that how do i get message regarding status updates like IRCC work permit and student permit applications. I didnt receive my AOR yet too. Do i need to get AOR first and then link application to Ircc?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
hello everyone

i submited my application from pr portal like about 3 months ago after that how do i get message regarding status updates like IRCC work permit and student permit applications. I didnt receive my AOR yet too. Do i need to get AOR first and then link application to Ircc?
Once you get AOR, you can link your application to Gc key and PR tracker . You won’t get any emails unless they as any documents from you. You have to keep checking tracker every day.