Portal 2 - Waiting
Ecopr - Waiting
PR card - Waiting

will update if anything changes...
Good luck to everyone....

Last edited:

tr_0310

Jun 24, 2024
what would be best time to register for online application tracker tool. I received AOR on Thursday and completed my biometrics on Friday and trying to create an account today but it keeps giving me an error. I am not sure when should I create the account to track the progress of my application?

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
what would be best time to register for online application tracker tool. I completed my biometrics on Friday and trying to create an account today but it keeps giving me an error. I am not sure when should I create the account to track the progress of my application?
when you receive your AOR.
that means your in the system already
then you can register your tracker.

Reactions: slambook30

tr_0310

Jun 24, 2024
when you receive your AOR.
that means your in the system already
then you can register your tracker.
Thank you for your response. I received my AOR on last Thursday and since then I am trying to register on here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do. it keeps giving me error that we were not able to identify your information. My info that i entered is all correct and also linked my application to IRCC portal.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Reactions: slambook30

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys, I'm expecting to get AOR soon, probably 1-3 weeks from now.

This is my 2nd time applying for PR non-EE as my first got returned due to uploading wrong document.

I checked the document checklist with the uploaded documents required. Is there anything else I should check? I'm a bit concerned if I missed anything.

dingkoy

Jun 18, 2024
Winnipeg MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
26-08-2024
Nomination.....
24-01-2024
AOR Received.
01-05-2024
Hey guys, I'm expecting to get AOR soon, probably 1-3 weeks from now.

This is my 2nd time applying for PR non-EE as my first got returned due to uploading wrong document.

I checked the document checklist with the uploaded documents required. Is there anything else I should check? I'm a bit concerned if I missed anything.
As long as you followed the checklist they have on their website .Your all good bro.

lukash188

May 10, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am a bit worried about a webform I submitted a month ago. I and my spouse (dependant) received a request to do a medical exam more than a month ago and we did it a few days later. However, as my spouse is pregnant, we didn't do her X-ray. We did everything else and plan to do an X-ray immediately after the kid is born. To clarify this to the immigration officer, I submitted a webform approximately a month ago, but I never received any acknowledgement that they received my web form. When I log in to the application tracker, I can see my medical exam as completed and my spouse's as in progress. Is it safe to assume they received my webform? Should I write one more webform or call them? I don't want to end up being returned my application.

Thank you.

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
In this case there is no option other than applying for closed work permit.
If my employer does not extend my closed work permit, will it affect my PR application?
I submitted my PR (non-Express Entry) application through the PNP 10 months ago. How can I stay here in the meantime?

Famoral

May 1, 2024
Hello Everybody,

First of all, I would like to appreciate all of you for sharing your experience . My timeline is as below:

AR: Feb 2, 2023
AOR: March 27,2023
Medical Passed: June 26,2023
PAL: June 27,2023
ADR: October 2, 2023
ADR: Submitted October 9,2023
Medical updated : May 18,2024

I just received the GCMS note shows my application sent to the comprehensive security check on October 18,2023 and it is still in progress, but my eligibility , criminality passed and info sharing completed. Do you have any idea or the similar experience how long would it take to get the PPR ?

Reactions: Nataly_

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am a bit worried about a webform I submitted a month ago. I and my spouse (dependant) received a request to do a medical exam more than a month ago and we did it a few days later. However, as my spouse is pregnant, we didn't do her X-ray. We did everything else and plan to do an X-ray immediately after the kid is born. To clarify this to the immigration officer, I submitted a webform approximately a month ago, but I never received any acknowledgement that they received my web form. When I log in to the application tracker, I can see my medical exam as completed and my spouse's as in progress. Is it safe to assume they received my webform? Should I write one more webform or call them? I don't want to end up being returned my application.

Thank you.
You should submit another web form explaining your situation. Not a harm doing that.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If my employer does not extend my closed work permit, will it affect my PR application?
I submitted my PR (non-Express Entry) application through the PNP 10 months ago. How can I stay here in the meantime?
If you have employer restrictions, only option is closed work permit. If employer doesn’t want to help, unfortunately there is no other option. You can’t work with another employer and you have to notify province .

Reactions: MTCS

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everybody,

First of all, I would like to appreciate all of you for sharing your experience . My timeline is as below:

AR: Feb 2, 2023
AOR: March 27,2023
Medical Passed: June 26,2023
PAL: June 27,2023
ADR: October 2, 2023
ADR: Submitted October 9,2023
Medical updated : May 18,2024

I just received the GCMS note shows my application sent to the comprehensive security check on October 18,2023 and it is still in progress, but my eligibility , criminality passed and info sharing completed. Do you have any idea or the similar experience how long would it take to get the PPR ?
If you are stuck in security, there is no timeline for your application and your application becomes non routine. It can take several months to get through security section as this is done by third party.

Reactions: MTCS

Famoral

May 1, 2024
If you are stuck in security, there is no timeline for your application and your application becomes non routine. It can take several months to get through security section as this is done by third party.
Thank you for your reply. I am asking this question because I’ve heard that info sharing is the last stage of background check that it is already completed for me. So can we expect to get the final decision soon?