+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

kumars.aman

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
05-09-14
Med's Done....
13-09-14
Passport Req..
28-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-15
LANDED..........
31-03-15
ttman said:
hellooo...
ppl who have applied under 1112... has anyone heard anything yet?!? filed application on the 1st of May they received my application on the 7th of May... Is there anyway I can find out if they have started processing or need anything?

Regards
T
Hay if the mode was CC then check ur cc statement and if it was DD the ask your bank for DD status

Keep hopes high.

Check spreed sheet for other applicants status

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Due to the large number of applications we get, we can only consider a limited number of applications per year. As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There are also sub-caps of 1,000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer.

hmmmmm
so 50 eligible occupations multiply by 500 to give 25000 and 500 for phd gives total of 25500... whats this sub-caps of 1000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations?

Regards
T

viralgupta

Jun 8, 2014
patelbhavik said:
No you need to. E.g. Photo copy of birth certificate required to be noterised true copy.
One more thing why should we take chance?
[/quote
]

While you are ok in saying why take chance.
But i clearly see birth certificate copy doesnt need to be notarized.
Where did you find this info?.

--thanks

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hv three years of previous experience in NOC 0111 but currently i m working in a bank from last three years which has no link with NOC 0111..my question is that should i hv to provide refernce letter from current bank job as well? Or just previous job experience letter which shows my duties of 0111 is enough? I dont want to inform my boss or anyone else in my bank that i m applying for canada..is it neccesary to provide documnts for current job?
Regards,

smsp

Jul 3, 2014
Hi Everyone, please help me on this. Thank you!!1 :)

smsp said:
Hi, I just want to know what is the best occupation to apply. As of today, I think Im best under NOC 1114 - other financial officer (interbanking arrangement officers). Below are my three job descriptions with my current employer:

1ST JOB TITLE: LIQUIDITY AND RESERVES MANAGEMENT OFFICER
GROUP/DIVISION: Treasury Group
DEPARTMENT: Liquidity and Reserves Department

JOB SUMMARIES: Reports to the Liquidity and Reserves Management Head. Assists the department head in ensuring that the Bank's overall funds are properly accounted for, sufficient to meet maturing obligations and reserves requirements.

JOB DUTIES:
1. Monitors the Bank's compliance with the reserve requirements.
2. Updates and communicates with superiors on matters relating to liquidity/ reserves management.
3. Assists in the setting of interest rates of domestic Treasury products and markets them to existing and prospective corporate accounts.
4. Participates in the Interbank Call Loan market to cover the reserves position of the Bank.
5. Designs/recommends strategies/systems and procedures on matters relating to the department.
6. Participates in and closely monitors all transactions entered into by the group.
7. Supervises and reviews work of Liquidity and Reserves Department staff members.
8. Assigns and trains personnel to perform responsibilities of their respective positions.
9. Reviews reports generated by the group.
10. Assists the Department Head in evaluating the performance of staff members.
11. Acts as Class II signatory. Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.

2ND JOB TITLE: RESERVES MANAGEMENT OFFICER

JOB SUMMARIES: Primary responsibility includes ensuring the accomplishment of the actual daily cash position accurately based on actual clearing and matured obligations commenced during the day.

JOB DUTIES:
1. Gathers all data pertinent to the computation of the Bank's Daily Cash Position.
2. Computes for the daily reserves position of the Bank.
3. Ensures that data for the Bank's Daily Cash position is updated in a timely manner and reports all issues related to timeliness and accuracy of data from different concerned departments.
4. Maintains good business relations with various institutions through constant personal and telephone calls.
5. Participates in interbank call loan transactions and executes necessary documents.
6. Updates and recommends the renewal and re-rating of financial institutions in accordance with Credit Policy.
7. Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.

3RD JOB TITLE: INFORMATION/LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT TRADER

JOB SUMMARIES: Primary responsibility includes compiling and generating the Treasury Group reports and updates. Research on special savings interest rates trend in the market.

JOB DUTIES:
1. Processes and prepares the following:
a. MANCOM Report
b. Treasury Updates
c. Other Treasury reports that may be assigned
2. Participates in interbank call loan transactions and executes necessary documents.
3. Canvasses the liquidity market and special savings interest rates in the market, submits all attractive offers to officers and consummates transaction.
4. Updates, classifies, types, compiles and indexes files.
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.

Please help me know what occupation is best for me. Hope you can help me on this.

Thank you very much

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
anyone on this forum who has applied for 1111 heard anything from CIC... friend really worried would be great if I get feed back... charged cc or dd please reply since he is 7th may applicant has heard nothing regarding his application...

Regards
T

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
how can I view the spreadsheet
Regards
T

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ttman said:
how can I view the spreadsheet
Regards
T
Hi, view it here, http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
saudkhan418 said:
I hv three years of previous experience in NOC 0111 but currently i m working in a bank from last three years which has no link with NOC 0111..my question is that should i hv to provide refernce letter from current bank job as well? Or just previous job experience letter which shows my duties of 0111 is enough? I dont want to inform my boss or anyone else in my bank that i m applying for canada..is it neccesary to provide documnts for current job?
Regards,
Hi, if you won't be claiming work experience points for the period in your current job then you don't need to provide reference for it. Just state this job in the relevant forms and provide the employment letter for it, that's all. Cheers :)

Gurdeep0878

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi All,

It is very surprising to see only 1 completed file is added to 1112 CAP, i was expecting the addition of atleast 50+ the way initially applicants had applied as per forum data.

But CIC is processing the cases very slow applicants can expect to get result in atleast 2 months + time.

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Gurdeep0878 said:
Hi All,

It is very surprising to see only 1 completed file is added to 1112 CAP, i was expecting the addition of atleast 50+ the way initially applicants had applied as per forum data.

But CIC is processing the cases very slow applicants can expect to get result in atleast 2 months + time.
I think these were accepted before and updated on the site just the payment was charged between the 3rd and the 7th

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
I work as Credit head for a branch of a commercial bank. And I want to apply under NOC 1114 as "Account Manager"

While filling up "Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)" at page # 3: 'Education/occupation detail', what should I provide for "Current occupation" ?

My functional role is 'Credit head ' & my job designation/rank is "Executive Officer". So what should be my occupation?
Some one suggested to write "Banker / Service in Bank" as Current occupation.

Or, should I put it as "Branch Credit head of a commercial bank" ?

BTW, I've written "Account Manager (NOC: 1114)" as intended occupation.

(Repost)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
scorpio939 said:
I work as Credit head for a branch of a commercial bank. And I want to apply under NOC 1114 as "Account Manager"

While filling up "Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)" at page # 3: 'Education/occupation detail', what should I provide for "Current occupation" ?

My functional role is 'Credit head ' & my job designation/rank is "Executive Officer". So what should be my occupation?
Some one suggested to write "Banker / Service in Bank" as Current occupation.

Or, should I put it as "Branch Credit head of a commercial bank" ?

BTW, I've written "Account Manager (NOC: 1114)" as intended occupation.

(Repost)
Hi, just Account Manager will do. Cheers :)

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all!

I would like to seek your opinion on the Internal Auditor work experience (2 years & 2 months) of my cousin (portion of total work experience), if it at least matches or qualifies for the NOC 1111. Please compare the CIC-provided job description vs. actual job description of their HR Department and comment on it. Be specific to the question only please. Thanks

NOC 1111 job description:

Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:

1. Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
2. Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
3. Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
4. May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.

versus

Actual Job Description provided by their HR Department:

- Assisted in the conduct of providing independent, objective assurance and counseling activities related to financial, operations, tax compliance and computer audit services and other non-traditional services to account units and/or other "XXX Company" facilities when required to help organization added value and improve its operations and accomplished its objectives.

Thanks for the help!