+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
scorpio939 said:
Thanks future_canadian & Pipis Husband.

I'm thinking about another way out. I've compiled a list of main duties of 'account managers' in financial institutions, from www.jobbank.gc.ca & other sites & found a good match with my duties. I've also asked HRSDC via email to advice me whether they match with NOC 1114. Their response was affirmative, but not strong.

"Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described. ......

The final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as you know your education, skills and abilities better than anyone else. However, the ultimate decision remains the responsibility of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) as they are the only ones who have the authority to determine if the information provided meets their criteria."

Do you think CIC would accept, if my main duties in reference letter does not exactly match with main duties listed in NOC page, but match with industry standard duties ?

Warning don't copy the NOC code main duties word for word.
I will suggest you write out yours and ask people of independent mind
to help your match the two please.
Better still use good synonyms.

kranth 83

Jun 29, 2014
Hi,

Can any one help me with the following query;

My job title is Financial analyst but i perform the roles /duties as mentioned under NOC 1111 - financial auditors and accountants.
and my qualification is B.com
can i apply under 1111? without CA, or any professional degree. Please advise.

regards,

Kranthi

Reactions: Sabay

fsw_toronto

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Jul 2015
Dear Seniors

My worry is about my DD on which it was written Valid for 3 months. My application reached CIC on May 27th and the DD is valid until August 15th.

Would it be charged by then?? Otherwise it will expire even before CIC would look at my application. .. Please advise what to do in this case?

Many thanks!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kranth 83 said:
Hi,

Can any one help me with the following query;

My job title is Financial analyst but i perform the roles /duties as mentioned under NOC 1111 - financial auditors and accountants.
and my qualification is B.com
can i apply under 1111? Yes you can apply as job title does not matter provided you can provide employer's reference letter stating that you perform the roles of NOC 1111
without CA, or any professional degree. Please advise. Not required. CIC is not concerned with professional qualification if you have more than one year work experience in any finance NOC.

regards,

Kranthi
HI, see responses above. Cheers :)

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

does anyone know if Credit Underwriter will fall under 1114?

sherzod

May 27, 2014
Tashkent
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 09.03.2015
Nomination.....
PER 29.03.2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SLU on 26.03.2015 but updated on 06.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,

Can anyone help me on finding the JD for Project Accountant under NOC 1111.
I have some examples but I would like to be sure it complies 70-80 % with NOC. And I need your sugestions and advises on this occasion.
JD for Project Accountant:
Review, monitor and ensure the accuracy of project billing
• Take initiative to resolves any billing issues, should they arise
• Review work tickets weekly with precision and makes any necessary changes
• Examine coding and hours records prior to payroll submission
• Setup job projects in company accounting system
• Prepare project reports weekly
• Establish and maintain adherence to accounting procedures
• Maintain work ticket software system
• Develop and maintain complete and accurate contract files
• Ensures adherence to contract terms
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with customers to stimulate repeated business
• Respond to project and client directives and requests involving financial information, contract compliance, subcontracting, procurement, cost proposals, project audits, project accounting, and other administrative issues
• Periodic site visits
• Subcontractor information tracking using Timberline software
• General accounting tasks

And also there is missunderstanding for the requirement. If I have Bachelor degree of accountinf and audit, Masters degree of accounting from the university, will I need any CPA, CMA, CGA to have beforehand to appy for FSWP? Or other meanings o the requirements? Seniors or anyone, Please leave your sugestions and advises.
Thank you beforehand.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Seniors,
Small information regarding the roles which we perform in organisations.. especially in BPO..

usually no body will mention the job roles & resp. in appointment letter nor in relieving letter..
but if we submit the CV along with application and as proof of employment experience certificate etc.
but my query : Do I need to provide any other additional document from employer, stating that activities which i mentioned in CV are true.

I also fall into one of the NOC 1111,1112 & 1114
please advise.. planning to apply on my own.

thanks,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maytoss said:
Seniors,
Small information regarding the roles which we perform in organisations.. especially in BPO..

usually no body will mention the job roles & resp. in appointment letter nor in relieving letter..
but if we submit the CV along with application and as proof of employment experience certificate etc.
but my query : Do I need to provide any other additional document from employer, stating that activities which i mentioned in CV are true.

I also fall into one of the NOC 1111,1112 & 1114
please advise.. planning to apply on my own.

thanks,
A CV is written by you, and self-attested duties are not acceptable. It's not enough to show that you worked in a company, you need to show what you did there.

You need to try to get your employer to write a reference letter for you explaining what your duties were. Failing that, there are other things you can do such as getting a personal letter from your supervisor. I suggest reading the main applicants thread where there has been a lot of discussion of acceptable substitutes for an employer letter.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Thanks for your valuable suggestions . And
How do I get the roles of my previous companies which I left 4-6 yrs back. Recent job I can get but worrying abt the old employers.

Plz advise ...
Plz provide me the link if u have such link to find the information.
Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Maytoss said:
Thanks for your valuable suggestions . And
How do I get the roles of my previous companies which I left 4-6 yrs back. Recent job I can get but worrying abt the old employers.

Plz advise ...
Plz provide me the link if u have such link to find the information.
Thanks
Hi, your question is funny. You want us who don't know your former employer to tell you how to get a reference for your employment at your old company?? ;D :p
Look, just write to the HR department of your old company requesting for the reference letter in line with CIC format. Many of us who have been working from 10 years ago at different companies were able to get it just by asking officially. It's that simple.
If your company's HR won't issue you the letter, simply get it from your old supervisor or senior colleague at the company. Get their call card and attach to the letter, that's all. Cheers :)

banker1212

Jul 21, 2014
I am writing with much anticipation for a satisfactory response from forum members. otherwise i will have no option to spend alot of money to hire a consultant just for experience letter. I have completed all the formalities for application just waiting for ECA report... I am incharge branch banking operations in one of the biggest bank of Pakistan. I am tooooo much confused whether my branch banking experience falls under 1212-Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers seniors plz compare my job duties and NOC job duties and advise if everything fine??

Job duties of NOC 1212 (Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers) as per hrsdc website:

Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435).

- Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
-Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions
-Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
-Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
-Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
-Requisition supplies and materials
-Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
-May perform the same duties as workers supervised.

My job duties mentioned on my reference letter

• Supervise and manage the work of branch operations staff involved in credit assessment, loan processing, recovery of loan installments, issuance of pay orders and drafts, account opening, ATM reconciliation, recovery of fees and commissions and other operational transactions.
• Assign duties and responsibilities to staff and ensure tasks are efficiently and effectively completed as per bank's standard operating instructions and State Bank's prudential regulations.
• Examine and verify day to day operational transactions of the branch and authorize routine payments, credits and related transactions.
• Checking of all the day books, vouchers and daily transaction reports related to credits, remittances, ATM and account opening and make sure that concerned staff has completed audit formalities.
• Establish work plan and co-ordinate activities with other departments of the branch under supervision of Manager Operations.
• Resolve job-related issues and assist manager to prepare and submit performance reports of the subordinates.
• Work with the Manager Operations to resolve branch audit irregularities, customer complaints and other operational issues.
• Lead, coach and organize operations staff and identify training needs if any.
• Ensure adequate level of branch supplies are maintained and prepare stationary indent whenever required.
• Ensure staff members have appropriate access to all computer applications needed to perform branch responsibilities and user IDs and passwords are regularly tested to ensure access when needed.
• Provide backup for all branch functions filling in as needed.

I shall be very thankful for ur expert opinion. Plz help me out from this confusion

best regards,

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Certification in Canada to be job ready

has anyone explored on the further education in Canada to be job ready.

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Re: Certification in Canada to be job ready

niagracalling said:
has anyone explored on the further education in Canada to be job ready.
I have. I am actually planning to start my canadian CPA. US CPA still doesnt work there, so i am planning to start my CPA PREP programs. It takes almost 18 months to complete the PREP and PEP programs.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Re: Certification in Canada to be job ready

Godfada said:
I have. I am actually planning to start my canadian CPA. US CPA still doesnt work there, so i am planning to start my CPA PREP programs. It takes almost 18 months to complete the PREP and PEP programs.
can we enroll while staying in india. is there any exemptions for indian CAs. what is the duration for PEP and practical experience requirements.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Got PCC yesterday!!!!!!!!!waitin for ECA