+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezinne said:
pls no body seems to understand my post on prove off funds can i have ur number bright emo .ig pa right pls so i can call u on this cos time is running out i couldnt come to the meeting cos of condition beyound my control pls help
ezinne

State your case again maybe I can help (sorry not able to trawl thru the discussion due to time)!

Peace!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
ezinne

State your case again maybe I can help (sorry not able to trawl thru the discussion due to time)!

Peace!!
ezinne

I have looked at your previous posts and from what I can see, this is my response:

Firstly, the POF can be in the name of the principal applicant, their spouse or joint names/ownership.

You have so many choices but I will not advise you to transfer money from one account to the other just to show the funds in your spouse's name, it is not necessary.

Get a letter and/or statement from the microfinance bank. If you get a letter, make sure it states the name(s) of depositors, date of deposit, the balance at the date of the letter and that access to the fund is not restricted in any way. If it is a statement, please make sure it covers a period of one year and obviously a statement will show the names of the account holders. Also, you can combine both the letter and statement if you so wish and it is available.

The above can then be combined with other bank statements in your name or spouses name or joint names, fixed deposit letters, bank letters etc.

You are good to go, stop panicking!!!

Peace!

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
@ ezinne,
Pls dont get your self worked up, all accra wants to know is whether you have enough funds which can either be your sitting account balance or an amount that is fixed by either you or your spouse. PERIOD

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
Hi all, got an update from Accra to send my spouse transcript within 60 days. I updated my marital status in oct while sending the docs requested in Aug. I sent all the docs I felt would be needed and payment but unfortunately omitted the transcript. It took like 60 days from the day i sent that to them to get this update.

Good luck to all .

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Hello all my people!!!!! :)
I am so happy to be back to the forum and this thread in particular after a long and unexpected hiatus!!
And I have had to go through tons of pages so far :eek: :eek:
Everything is moving so speedily and I was thankful at the avalanche of good news from literally everyone!!!
@Toluwanile: the Lord is indeed your strength and song and the grace and fortitude He has blessed you with in the face of your loss amazes me. And may he always sustain you even as you prepare to move into your new land IJN :)
@ everyone with visa, PPR, MR, update, PER I say congrats to you all. I am not even going to start mentioning names because I am likely to omit people :eek: :eek: :eek:. The numbers involved gives me so much courage. I really wish I was able to attend our christmas meeting to meet all the new faces too ;).
....and everyone seems to have missed me, even epistle writers like Pa(prof) Right :eek: :eek:. Guys, I am healthy and alright by His grace and can't wait to see you all again in the next meeting!
@Ig: I thank God for you and your dedication and help to this forum and meetings. May God bless you mightily! Amen!
....and merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ahoy said:
Hi all, got an update from Accra to send my spouse transcript within 60 days. I updated my marital status in oct while sending the docs requested in Aug. I sent all the docs I felt would be needed and payment but unfortunately omitted the transcript. It took like 60 days from the day i sent that to them to get this update.

Good luck to all .
Nice to know Accra is still alive. The next thing they should do is start distributing the MRs.....Mandie

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
mandiebraxton said:
Nice to know Accra is still alive. The next thing they should do is start distributing the MRs.....Mandie
I'm sure ur medicals would come very soon.

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Ahoy,

Please, how did you pay CNO for your registration application fee from Nigeria?

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
OOW4CHRIST said:
Ahoy,

Debit card

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
OOW4CHRIST said:
Ahoy,

Did they reply u?

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Ahoy,

Did u use GTBank VISA Card?

Yes, the reply is as below:

Hello

Please be advised that as you have not obtained registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Canada or the USA, you are considered an International nurse and you are required to go through assessment. Internationally educated nurses are assessed at NorQuest College (Edmonton AB) or Bow Valley College (Calgary AB). NorQuest and Bow Valley College are educational facilities and they will evaluate your education to determine your eligibility to become an LPN in Alberta. The CLPNA does not assess International Nurses.

Contact information for both colleges is available at the link below. When you contact them, let them know that you are inquiring about the Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR).

http://www.clpna.com/Applicants/InternationallyEducatedNurses/tabid/75/Default.aspx

I have attached the LPN fact sheet from Immigration Canada and the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) Accreditation Process document from the Government of Canada for your information. Please note that the application fees noted in this document are subject to change.

Colleen Turkington

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Spokes Spokes Spokes!thank God thank God,we really missed your presence onthe forum.Thank God for what God is using each and everyone of us to accomplish in this noble cause.Welcome back dearie.Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Ezinne,pls resend your post so as to advice you rightly.Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo.Mama tete oyoyo. :p :p :p :p

[move]Spokes welcome back o. Spokes welcome back o. Spokes welcome back o. Spokes welcome back o. Spokes welcome back o. welcome back o. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pa Naija Pikin BSC (BCCB) where is thy face? 8) Spokes is back GBAM!GBAM!GBAM!

I wont write much...Am happy my Spokes is back! Gbam.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....