+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Omoelle said:
Blast was an undastmt, it was GBAM..BLAST. Had fun and met 1daful pple.

Babe IG GOD bless u for d initiative and d grace to execute it.

Eyin Tewa , mchewwwww :p

Above all ADupe ESe Baba.
Hi every1,

I encourage you all to come and be part of dis wondafu nija garderin,cant estimate d possible benefit in canada.Just believ dat u are neva away from ur family while in canada.Think of d meeting event,how ppl calld in frm canada and elsewhere overseas and video conferencing,though boycotd by poor nija servic.Anyway,I just feel like stil appreciatn Ma Ig in d open,God bless u and ur family.Its nt easy trustng ppl frm dis part of d wrld,howeva,dis is one d ways of startin a change proces.Let me talk less,cos I believ more in actn..actn..yes actn.All d best to every1.Great omoelle,Ma Toluwanile,omoba,rafeel et al..

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Razakng

Ori mi wu ooooooo, elegi mo . ;D

We shld call it gathering of eagles. Was nt expecting pple I saw and meet. Was awesome.

That was a blind date with a difference.

Shioooooooooo to all dat missed without reason(s), don't worry anoda meeting will soon come up

Miss dat and OYO 4 u..

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
OOW4CHRIST said:
Please, if u applied under NOC 3152 and have migrated, were u allowed to register as RN or RPN (or) LPN? I learnt, you need a degree in Nursing before u can be registered as RN. So, in my case, I have diploma in RM & RN in Naija, do I apply for RPN (in Ontario)? Pls, assist me with correct information. Regards.

hi, i also applied with ur NOC. I'm a RN, i applied with the nursing body of BC and Alberta ( ie for LPN). I have my licenses since last yr and just renewed them last mth( renewable every yr). The LPN is just to work as soon as I land pending the exam for the RN. I can only practice as a Canadian RN after
1. registering with d board of nursing for the province i want.
2. then a temp permit of 3-6 mths would be given while waiting to do the Canadian Nursing exam.

The permit is given based on your experience. If you dont have enough experience you will be directed to take a skilled assesment and/ or a course.

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
18th july 2011 , Aug 18 2011 additional docs request, oct 8th status update and dec 20 2011 additinal doc request
It is a must to do the Canadian RN exam even if u've done NCLEX (US RN )

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOHHHH, HOPE UNA NO VEX SAY I NO COME THE MEETING OHHHH. NA WORK AND STRESS I DO FOR THIS WEEKEND. MOGBENGA KEEP MY OWN WATER OHH ,UNA MOST MY FEET BECOS I STILL DEY WAIT FOR ACCRA OHHH.GREETINGS TO ALL THAT ATTENDED AND THOSE WEY NO GO. I HOPE TO BE THERE NEXT MEETING. MERRY CHRISMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Isy ,it is well and thank God you were absent bcos work.Man must wack now.Ig

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank God for the sucess of the meeting.... while hoping that MTN, Glo et al will step up their game with their grossly inadequate 3G band.

Oga MOEGBENGA..... aw are u sir...... i owe u a call bro.... will sure do this week.

i got my PR CARD 3days ago.it looks nice.. very flexible. it can almost be folded into 2halves.
Montreal is Ok... temperature now -7degres, i am almost putting on 2shoes at the same time.... after putting on 4 thick socks,
The locals are not happy here cos it is not snowing yet and now it will take only a MIracle for Montreal to be able to have snow for christmas as weather forecast warned....
pple av gone shopping for the snow... they av bought Winter tyres for the cars bought shovels and buckets for digging their vehicle out of the snow etc
No ice-skatting, no sking.....its is not gonna be a white xmas they cried... me i just dey shout Ose BABA.....

The Montreal squreals are also a wonder to behold.. they live on the numerous maple trees.never knew they are nice looking creatures cos the ones i do see in Naija are always running faster than Hossen Bolt. They are every where here.. they dare not do that in Naija.... na inside pot den go land

for those planning to land soon, black coloured clothing will be very good cos frm basis physics, black is a bad radiator but a good conserver of heat.

If u love wearing shirts, just ensure u get them form Naija o. cos u will hardly find a good quality shirt here. and when u find self u wont want to pay more than 500 naira for them but na 25$/35$ u go see for d tag..correct Italia shirts na Gbesay.... perhaps it might be different in other part sha but i Thank God i came with some form Naija sha.
Trust the heat in Nigeria will be very hot now...

Cheers pple and a wonderfull Xmas ahead

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Egrace once again you thrill my heart this morning with your analytical way of writing.We hope all this internet service provider will really step up their game.Keep warm and be good.Merry white christmas.Ig

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
hi, i also applied with ur NOC. I'm a RN, i applied with the nursing body of BC and Alberta ( ie for LPN). I have my licenses since last yr and just renewed them last mth( renewable every yr). The LPN is just to work as soon as I land pending the exam for the RN. I can only practice as a Canadian RN after
1. registering with d board of nursing for the province i want.
2. then a temp permit of 3-6 mths would be given while waiting to do the Canadian Nursing exam.

The permit is given based on your experience. If you dont have enough experience you will be directed to take a skilled assesment and/ or a course.
Ahoy, thanks for your response. Have you landed already? Please, what are the requirements for LPN? How can I register while in Naija? Thanks.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Omoelle said:
Razakng

Ori mi wu ooooooo, elegi mo . ;D

We shld call it gathering of eagles. Was nt expecting pple I saw and meet. Was awesome.

That was a blind date with a difference.

Shioooooooooo to all dat missed without reason(s), don't worry anoda meeting will soon come up

Miss dat and OYO 4 u..
A real blind date with a difference, i must say.. Was glad I attended.

Thanks Ma IG for the advise and the ride.. I look forward to disturbing you plenty

Thanks Razaqndg..

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@concretejungle,you are welcome anytime any day.Ig

ahoy

Star Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of may 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th of june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
OOW4CHRIST said:
Ahoy, thanks for your response. Have you landed already? Please, what are the requirements for LPN? How can I register while in Naija? Thanks.
No I have not landed, just trying to get ahead of time so as to start work immediately i land. U know it takes a couple of months to get registered.

I applied first to Alberta (cos it was easier than BC, BC been my place to land). Then after getting the license for Alberta I gave BC the info that I was already registered in another province and that sealed it.

Every province has its board of Nursing both for LPN and RN.

Alberta LPN: College of license practical Nurse of Alberta(CLBNA). If you r in Nig u click the international educated nurses link and go from there. If u r in USA, u click on registered in another province or USA.
Alberta RN: College and association of registered nurses of Alberta.
BC LPN: College of license practical Nurse Bc.
BC RN: College of registered Nurses of BC.

Then for jobs in BC check out the Health Match BC for a lot of valuable info and all the important info u might need. I only have that of BC since I intend to Land there.

For all other province u just need to type in college of license practical Nurse and put the province name behind it for LPN and college of Registered Nurse and put the province name for RN.
I hope this helps.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ahoy said:
No I have not landed, just trying to get ahead of time so as to start work immediately i land. U know it takes a couple of months to get registered.

I applied first to Alberta (cos it was easier than BC, BC been my place to land). Then after getting the license for Alberta I gave BC the info that I was already registered in another province and that sealed it.

Every province has its board of Nursing both for LPN and RN.

Alberta LPN: College of license practical Nurse of Alberta(CLBNA). If you r in Nig u click the international educated nurses link and go from there. If u r in USA, u click on registered in another province or USA.
Alberta RN: College and association of registered nurses of Alberta.
BC LPN: College of license practical Nurse Bc.
BC RN: College of registered Nurses of BC.

Then for jobs in BC check out the Health Match BC for a lot of valuable info and all the important info u might need. I only have that of BC since I intend to Land there.

For all other province u just need to type in college of license practical Nurse and put the province name behind it for LPN and college of Registered Nurse and put the province name for RN.
I hope this helps.
Thanks Ahoy for giving him such info. I think one can better understand when searches the internet for more info and concentrate on specific profession/province of interest. BTW, any news from Accra? Looks like we are stuck at RBVO!
Mandie

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
igbehinadara said:
My people!The meeting yesterday was a blast and a huge success.I thank the almighty God for everything and particularly for all those that came,those that skyped in and those that called and sent me text messages.I am most grateful to the almighty God for the great connection.I will post the pictures on our yahoogrp while I wait for the minutes from emy_est.Have a good sunday and a great week ahead IJNA.Ig
@Ig

Please kindly add me to the yahoogroup of this forum.Thank you and God bless.

Biolah

Tayotom

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
16th August 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
16th September 2011
Med's Request
11th May 2012
Greetings to all,

Toluwanile, please accept my condolence, May Jah continue to be your strength. To all those who have moved a step further in their applications, Congrats to you all. and for us in the waiting game, I believe our heart desires will be granted as expected in due course. Just a quick one, My family was blessed with a baby girl and I sent an update request to Accra. I thought the only form I would probably fill is the additional family form but they requested for more as shown below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

For the new addition to your family, kindly provide the following:

* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Payment of the Application for Permanent Residence Fee for your new dependent if he is accompanying. (for current fees, please consult: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp)
* Copies of birth certificate for your new dependant

* 4 passport-sized photos for your new dependant, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf;

* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for your new dependent.

Thanks,

Is this the usual practice?

Secondly my wife won the US visa lottery and we already have the 6 months initial visa due in June 2012, although i still prefer migration to canada, going to the US will definitely affect my savings should canada request for my bank statement again. Meanwhile, a friend told me there is a treaty between Canada and the US that allows citizens of both countries to work across borders. Anyone privy to such experience. Your inputs will be highly appreciated