+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
tinuadeadebola said:
Am also thinking if you could pm the guy that asked about getting a nigeria passport from UK so he could get it faster rather than waiting for 6months. all the best

Tinu
Sent you a PM in respect of the above quote.
+1 for your help to others.

Shalom

OOW4CHRIST

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Full Documents
Med's Request
12-08-2011, then 16-09-2011 (after adding our new baby)
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2011
LANDED..........
By God's Grace on Sunday 29th April 2012
Please, if u applied under NOC 3152 and have migrated, were u allowed to register as RN or RPN (or) LPN? I learnt, you need a degree in Nursing before u can be registered as RN. So, in my case, I have diploma in RM & RN in Naija, do I apply for RPN (in Ontario)? Pls, assist me with correct information. Regards.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
OOW4CHRIST said:
Please, if u applied under NOC 3152 and have migrated, were u allowed to register as RN or RPN (or) LPN? I learnt, you need a degree in Nursing before u can be registered as RN. So, in my case, I have diploma in RM & RN in Naija, do I apply for RPN (in Ontario)? Pls, assist me with correct information. Regards.
You can also put this on the landed Naija thread and even on the general thread to get more reactions i don't think we have many landed nurses though

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
OOW4CHRIST said:
Please, if u applied under NOC 3152 and have migrated, were u allowed to register as RN or RPN (or) LPd RN? I learnt, you need a degree in Nursing before u can be registered as RN. So, in my case, I have diploma in RM & RN in Naija, do I apply for RPN (in Ontario)? Pls, assist me with correct information. Regards.
When it comes to professional licensing and stuff like that, the best place to go is the website of the regularory body and ask them questions when you unsure about something...a little bit of research won't hurt.... :p
Mandie

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW4CHRIST said:
Yes, you have to have a degree but instead of spending 4 years in the university, you will spend 3 years if you have had a nursing degree/certificate + experience from 9ja or you can apply for a fast track program in nursing. Also you must pass the national nursing examination and be certified before you can be allowed to practice. RPN is a diploma course from any of the ontario colleges, you need to go to University to become RN

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Hey SHalom1,

Kindly find out from them if they can make do with International Driving License or Report,if yes I can assist you by going to Police Division Headquarters at Moloney and thereafter hand it over to my friend that will be leaving Nija for Calgary on 27th of this month.

I could remember that in year 2006, I assisted my kid brother that school in Uk with this. This is the mile I can go buddy?

Always,

Spicey
International Driving Licence is Useless here, cos it does not have enough information. Canada requires a National DL which can be authenticated by the Nigerian embassy in Canada before you can apply for a fast track DL. If you cannot show a proof of driving experience at least 2-3 years you wont be able to apply for G2 exit and full G exit licences. You will only be given a G1 licence, which means you have a one year waiting period before you can apply for your G2 exit or Full G exit licence

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
seglad said:
International Driving Licence is Useless here, cos it does not have enough information. Canada requires a National DL which can be authenticated by the Nigerian embassy in Canada before you can apply for a fast track DL. If you cannot show a proof of driving experience at least 2-3 years you wont be able to apply for G2 exit and full G exit licences. You will only be given a G1 licence, which means you have a one year waiting period before you can apply for your G2 exit or Full G exit licence
Noted buddy am getting informed everyday.

Thank you for this info.

Always,

Spicey

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My people!The meeting yesterday was a blast and a huge success.I thank the almighty God for everything and particularly for all those that came,those that skyped in and those that called and sent me text messages.I am most grateful to the almighty God for the great connection.I will post the pictures on our yahoogrp while I wait for the minutes from emy_est.Have a good sunday and a great week ahead IJNA.Ig

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
igbehinadara said:
My people!The meeting yesterday was a blast and a huge success.I thank the almighty God for everything and particularly for all those that came,those that skyped in and those that called and sent me text messages.I am most grateful to the almighty God for the great connection.I will post the pictures on our yahoogrp while I wait for the minutes from emy_est.Have a good sunday and a great week ahead IJNA.Ig
Blast was an undastmt, it was GBAM..BLAST. Had fun and met 1daful pple.

Babe IG GOD bless u for d initiative and d grace to execute it.

Eyin Tewa , mchewwwww :p

Above all ADupe ESe Baba.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Omoelle,kindly PM your no pls.Thanks for your kind words.Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
PM your email addr and will forward to moderator.If you have any of the guys name amd mobile that attended the meeting

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Re: Olumuyiwa Olusegun Okunuga

My pple, thank God for d success of yestday's meeting. It was nice to see old members again and such a pleasure to meet new members.
Let me use this opportunity to thank everybody for ur condolences, kind words and prayers. Thank you all for rising up to support me in this trying time. Ala anu o ni won yin o.
@Ma Ig, thanks a million times for always taking the lead in times like this. When u look back at d time of ur need, God will always be there for u.
@Mas Tinu,MOT, Iomokorede, Pa Right, Pa naija pikin & others we missed ur wonderful contributions. We hope u will be at the next meeting.
@Ma Spokes, i believe all is well and all will definitely end well in Jesus name. Pls show face on d forum again.
@moegbenga thanks for washing the feet of others as Jesus did. The Lord will surely grant u safe landing and lift you up in your new land of abode.

To all members who have gotten their maple leaves, God will grant you all safe landing & easy integration.
GOD BLESS U ALL.
Tolu.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012

@OOW4CHRIST PLS Are u an RN or RM. I applied under same noc. Just as pa seglad said, regulations have changed. So we now need to have a degree in nursing before qualifying for registration as a canadian Rn.
Tolu

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012

@Pa Seglad
E ku agba sir. Kindly pm me your number and convinient time to call you. I need to speak with you on some issues.
Rgds to madam & the kids and congrats on the arrival of the new baby. Olorun a wo o!
Tolu

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015