+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejackson said:
Hello my fellow country

Hello MY beloved Nigerians

It is possible for ecase to go into IN PROCESS without receiving 2nd AOR
I submitted full doc in Nov 2010. No reply yet from Accra.
@Jackson, Good one! Be expecting your document update soon

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Thanks Ig! ;)
I really thank God :)

Arrrrgh :eek: :eek: :eek:
Now Pa(Prof)(etc)Right gets ahead of himself! ??? ??? ???
Are you sure? Naija Pikin nearly kill me o! :p

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
NAIJA1 said:
Thanks for your response SHALOM1. Am actually waiting for a Nigerian passport. Good to know dat u have landed. Do you know how long it takes for ACCRA to issue MR to a new baby after all the documents have been sent for including the child to the application.; 8) Or does any other forum member have an idea how longs it takes btw submitting a new born child's docs and the MR for the baby.Elders and seniors pls respond. :'(
OOW4CHRIST said:
NAIJA1, we submitted our baby's docs in August 2011 and got her MR in Sept 2011; it's just a month plus.
Naija1,
I don't have any idea of Accra's procedure.
OOW4CHRIST has given a guide (red quote above). Our application was processed in London. My baby's own was issued the same day they received it. I followed it up with email and they confirmed it to me by email as well.

Best wishes.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ All.
I have a brother who will submit IELTS academic module result, do you thing it's okay?

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
OOW4CHRIST said:
NAIJA1, we submitted our baby's docs in August 2011 and got her MR in Sept 2011; it's just a month plus.
A million thanks OOWACHRIST and +5 to you. This info really helped. Bless you :D

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
IELTS ACADEMIC will be rejected ( pls see the current user guide)

regards,

EMO said:
@ All.
I have a brother who will submit IELTS academic module result, do you thing it's okay?

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
Shalom1 said:
Naija1,
I don't have any idea of Accra's procedure.
OOW4CHRIST has given a guide (red quote above). Our application was processed in London. My baby's own was issued the same day they received it. I followed it up with email and they confirmed it to me by email as well.

Best wishes.
Thanks Shalom1 really appreciate. Hope u miss England just a little bit. At least the winter is bearable here. :D Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Omo Naija said:
IELTS ACADEMIC will be rejected ( pls see the current user guide)

regards,
okay I think the guide is clear enough I just want to see if anyone had tried it before. So that we don't assume we know enough.

E

ezinne

Ok thanx . First i will like to no if microfinance banks are recongnized in acccra secondly i will. Like to no what to do in dis case i applied in april 2010 and submited fixed dep letter from a microfinance Bank aS proof of funds after 14 months accra is asking for update on 12 months statement nproof of unencumbered funds including original documents of employment letter for d pst five yrs now my qustion is i hv dt fix dep letter for the past Twelvve months n i hv a salary act in another bank but dt hve much mney in it shold i transfer the fix dep money into dt salary account n print d statement OR Shouuld i print d salary act with d little money in it n also sumit the fix dep letters for the past twelve mthi just hv today n tomorow to send d doc to accra

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@ezinne,Accra is not bothered about the bank you both your money,a bank is a bank the onus is on you to ensure that the money is verifiable.Secondly,your salary account is an indicator of your employment and you might not neccessarily have a fat amount in it but it will show the VO that you are in employment and that will show will your monthly salary and allowances.Thirdly,your fixed deposit should be money that has been fixed over some month and still current.You cannot use the past certificate except you still have the money running,then you demand for another cerificate from the microfinance bank.Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
okay I think the guide is clear enough I just want to see if anyone had tried it before. So that we don't assume we know enough.
IELTS Academic is accepted, though the Guide does not say anything about it, i have seen 2 or more people who submitted ielts academic to accra and was accepted. Though the required is General Test

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ezinne said:
Ok thanx . First i will like to no if microfinance banks are recongnized in acccra secondly i will. Like to no what to do in dis case i applied in april 2010 and submited fixed dep letter from a microfinance Bank aS proof of funds after 14 months accra is asking for update on 12 months statement nproof of unencumbered funds including original documents of employment letter for d pst five yrs now my qustion is i hv dt fix dep letter for the past Twelvve months n i hv a salary act in another bank but dt hve much mney in it shold i transfer the fix dep money into dt salary account n print d statement OR Shouuld i print d salary act with d little money in it n also sumit the fix dep letters for the past twelve mthi just hv today n tomorow to send d doc to accra
I want to discourage moving money from one account to the other. stay with what you have and present all the documents in a manner that will strengthen your case beyond any form of doubt.
Reason for update is erase doubt in the mind of the assigned VO. Please present the same employment letter if the principal applicant is still holding the same job and a better worded reference letter detailing the PA's duties.
Cheers.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
I want to discourage moving money from one account to the other. stay with what you have and present all the documents in a manner that will strengthen your case beyond any form of doubt.
Reason for update is erase doubt in the mind of the assigned VO. Please present the same employment letter if the principal applicant is still holding the same job and a better worded reference letter detailing the PA's duties.
Cheers.
Present a bank account where your salary goes into, this is very important cos VO would like to see how much you earn from your employment. As for the proof of fund, you can support yourself with any bank account but show the source of the fund if different from your salary.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
seglad said:
IELTS Academic is accepted, though the Guide does not say anything about it, i have seen 2 or more people who submitted ielts academic to accra and was accepted. Though the required is General Test
@ Pa'Seglad,

Nowadays,IELTS Academic is not acceptable dear kindly check the current check list.

However, instead of issuing PER, to Pre June 26,2010 who submitted Academics IELTS,AOR was issued with a later date for submission of General IELTS to enable them finalize their application.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
@ezinne,
Just give them the FD cert and your bank statement for twelve months.