+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
pls. bros and aunties, i want to know what is the up date on the group yahoo mail? i guess someone was assigned to build that so as to help.
thank you

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnd_dan said:
pls. bros and aunties, i want to know what is the up date on the group yahoo mail? i guess someone was assigned to build that so as to help.
thank you

Right volunteered to do that. @ Pa Right, what is delaying our yahoo mail group. You be computer guru, we shouldn't experience any delay on that.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right, bring her along for the meeting, she fit become principal applicant for any of us wey no get maximum points for age.
She can be your spouce if you don't mind. She cannot be the PA she no go skool at all. but she learnt trade.I can organise a Royal wedding for both of you. By the way ma grandma will be 95 come February 29, 2010 she is really a baby. Do quick o...because many suitors dey yanfun yanfun.

Abeg o Spokes, no be me o, na Naija Pikin start this particular post o. Check from the begining o. My grandma na fine gal o.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hello wonderful Nigerians,I am glad to be a member of this forum. Well Done ,i have gone through this thread and i am happy to see that many Nigerian are very helpful.I am about to submit my document and i would like to no if the CIO do check with the bank for proof of funds submitted.Thanks

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zajeb said:
Hello wonderful Nigerians,I am glad to be a member of this forum. Well Done ,i have gone through this thread and i am happy to see that many Nigerian are very helpful.I am about to submit my document and i would like to no if the CIO do check with the bank for proof of funds submitted. Yes they do.Thanks

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
She can be your spouce if you don't mind. She cannot be the PA she no go skool at all. but she learnt trade.I can organise a Royal wedding for both of you. By the way ma grandma will be 95 come February 29, 2010 she is really a baby. Do quick o...because many suitors dey yanfun yanfun.

Abeg o Spokes, no be me o, na Naija Pikin start this particular post o. Check from the begining o. My grandma na fine gal o.
Pa' Right abeg no cause katakata for me o!, Babe Ig don warn you.

I hear you, '' many suitors dey yanfun yanfun'', abeg tell Obie make him jump the queue for this one, na him win.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right abeg no cause katakata for me o!, Babe Ig don warn you.

I hear you, '' many suitors dey yanfun yanfun'', abeg tell Obie make him jump the queue for this one, na him win.
Nah today today i know say you be pikin indeed, Why you they run away from your responsibility,Nah force by force, you must take the offer. Dont turn it down please.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From a sister thread.

http://www.muchmormagazine.com/2011/03/how-much-does-it-cost-to-emigrate-to-canada/

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:
Nah today today i know say you be pikin indeed, Why you they run away from your responsibility,Nah force by force, you must take the offer. Dont turn it down please.
No Boss!, this offer get as e be, how small pikin go leave hibiscus flower, go begin pluck cactus. Infact for this matter, if una like call me bomboy, I will follow my heart, ''ebeano''.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
No Boss!, this offer get as e be, how small pikin go leave hibiscus flower, go begin pluck cactus. Infact for this matter, if una like call me bomboy, I will follow my heart, ''ebeano''.
Pa right wont be happy with you for turning down a precious offer and might even block all your messages to spokes.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
oynx said:
spokes!!! i dey miss u o. dont u know march / april is season of redemption and salvation? this is only the beginning!!! we will all be canadians by xmass and have a naija for show reunion in toronto!!!!!! AMEN!!!!
My sister, e ku ijo meta o. E ku ipalemo. The Lord will perfect everything as you prepare for your landing. I join say AMEN to your prayer o.

@gent2
congrats.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
seglad said:
Pa right wont be happy with you for turning down a precious offer and might even block all your messages to spokes.
Pa' Right's computer expertise never reach that level, he should give us the group yahoo mail first. Besides I don develop SSL, only me and, guess who ;), have the password.
I have plugged all the loopholes :D :D :D :D :D.

Hope you are enjoying the Brampton weather, Boss. See you soon.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toluwanile said:
My sister, e ku ijo meta o. E ku ipalemo. The Lord will perfect everything as you prepare for your landing. I join say AMEN to your prayer o.

@ gent2
congrats.
Madam Tolu, How unah dey Ma , Hope all is well with your app.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right's computer expertise never reach that level, he should give us the group yahoo mail first. Besides I don develop SSL, only me and, guess who ;), have the password.
I have plugged all the loopholes :D :D :D :D :D.

Hope you are enjoying the Brampton weather, Boss. See you soon.
Okay o, and Thanks. Brampton is superb. I love it