+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Chineke OBIE, you dey where? behind Spokes! ehen ....Pa Naija Pikin where u dey? Something dangerous is about to happen o. Well make una no talk say elder dey do "amebo"....
Spoke, you sef just fall ma shoulder...chei, u even tell am say no shaking...abi OBIE na woman? Pa Naija Pikin Abeg di one don dey pass me o.
Pa' Right no shaking, the Bros just dey ''pass maga'', him power no reach there. He is only following us ;), behind, we dey front. The no shaking wey Spokes talk, na warning to all wanabes, she no fall hand. ''Forward ever, Backward never''.
It is settled, we dey kampe! 8)

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
please for our friends who are yet to submit their application please view

You can see it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gent2 said:
Hello all,

I got a call from Accra some minutes ago. It was a lady on the other side of the line and she asked to speak with me. She said she was calling from the Canadian High Commission in Ghana and that they are ready to issue my visa but would like to know if I would be able to travel before 31st March as my medicals is expiring on 31st March. I told her I won't be able to travel before 31st ( maybe u would av said otherwise if she had given u time to consider ur options about, u might av arranged with ur colleagues cos it could b painful letting go just like that)as I would be leaving for work this weekend (I don't work in Nigeria). She said in that case I will have to do the medicals again and asked me to confirm my mailing address which she read to me. I told her it hasn't changed and she told me to expect the medical request in the next three to four weeks( perhaps this is an expo for those of us expecting Medical Request o, abi Y dey no fit just issue anoda MR rightaway?) that my visa will be issued when my medicals has been re-validated. I only hope this will not mean another long wait. All the same, I'm still happy as this has shown that I wasn't totally forgotten.

Thanks all.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She said she'll will mail it today and I should expect to receive it in the next three to four weeks. I just got an email from them now saying they have mailed the MR and asked me to update my Police certificate

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gent2 said:
She said she'll will mail it today and I should expect to receive it in the next three to four weeks. I just got an email from them now saying they have mailed the MR and asked me to update my Police certificate
whao, that is great. congrats

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Congrats Gent2. Just get set to move over to Canada b4 this year runs out.

Great news coming from Accra but make dem no dey waste time like this. For sure we no wan to de spend money on medicals anyhow.

I hope the MR comes via registered mail?

Plz confirm.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gent2 said:
Didn't know they could show so much efficiency :eek:
Congrats, at least you know you as good as have your visa. But they could have asked you to submit passports immediately to show their good intentions.
Well, that's another post Feb 2008 coming through after onyx got hers! :p
March is turning out to hold promises for a lot of us!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
gent2 said:
But Pa Right, doesn't this plug holes in your NOC theory? ???

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
seglad said:
There is no point in carrying the whole cash or purchase a bank draft when the money is readily available in US Dollars Account. If you choose to purchase a bank draft, no problem but you must have cash for your immediate use.This money can be transfered into canada when you come here you will open an account,both US and CAN dollars same bank, the money in 9ja US account will be transfered into the US dollars account you will open here, later transfer it to CAN dollars, both account will be linked together for easy transactions. This was how i did mine. I adopt this method in order to be prudent and get my money transfer little by little when needed rather than spending the whole money at a go or the wishes to have everything at a go and bankrupt. My us dollar account has a provision of a VISA DEBIT CARD, which i have withdrew money at ATM at the airport to hire trolley. You may want to know the bank i use, skye bank is the name of the bank.

pa seglad!!!! congrats!! how is our second home country treating you ?thanks for the wonderful updates.
pls, what do u mean by HSBC cheque? is it a bankdraft inur name? how did u purchase it? how much? and where?thank u.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
gent2,congrats and another one in advance.Accra nice to see and hear you working!praise be to God.My people una do well for me,am done wt all the update and shall be at Accra on Monday IJN.More news coming our way,we ain't seen nothing yet.@Pa Right no cause katakata btw Spokes and Naija pickin.Ig

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
seglad said:
hey, where is Dr Oynx?, how is she preparing her Landing. You may send me PM please
pa seglad, am good o. was going to carry cash!! silly me but am thinking of this ur HSBC cheque o, am rounding up work ere, will evict from naija in may by God,s grace.

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
gent2 said:
Hello all,

I got a call from Accra some minutes ago. It was a lady on the other side of the line and she asked to speak with me. She said she was calling from the Canadian High Commission in Ghana and that they are ready to issue my visa but would like to know if I would be able to travel before 31st March as my medicals is expiring on 31st March. I told her I won't be able to travel before 31st as I would be leaving for work this weekend (I don't work in Nigeria). She said in that case I will have to do the medicals again and asked me to confirm my mailing address which she read to me. I told her it hasn't changed and she told me to expect the medical request in the next three to four weeks that my visa will be issued when my medicals has been re-validated. I only hope this will not mean another long wait. All the same, I'm still happy as this has shown that I wasn't totally forgotten.

Thanks all.
God is good. it means its only a matter of formalty for u to get ur visa. how them expect u to up and leave with 2wks notice?? but start planning ur eviction o cos afta medicals na canada u dey go o.

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
spokes said:
Didn't know they could show so much efficiency :eek:
Congrats, at least you know you as good as have your visa. But they could have asked you to submit passports immediately to show their good intentions.
Well, that's another post Feb 2008 coming through after onyx got hers! :p
March is turning out to hold promises for a lot of us!
spokes!!! i dey miss u o. dont u know march / april is season of redemption and salvation? this is only the beginning!!! we will all be canadians by xmass and have a naija for show reunion in toronto!!!!!! AMEN!!!!

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
igbehinadara said:
gent2,congrats and another one in advance.Accra nice to see and hear you working!praise be to God.My people una do well for me,am done wt all the update and shall be at Accra on Monday IJN.More news coming our way,we ain't seen nothing yet. @ Pa Right no cause katakata btw Spokes and Naija pickin.Ig
the HOLY SPIRIT will go before you and sort things out. no shaking

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
oynx said:
spokes!!! i dey miss u o. dont u know march / april is season of redemption and salvation? this is only the beginning!!! we will all be canadians by xmass and have a naija for show reunion in toronto!!!!!! AMEN!!!!
Amen! :)