+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey, where is Dr Oynx?, how is she preparing her Landing. You may send me PM please

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Dear Seglad,
I just keep looking at this your profile by the left (the part that says landed) 8)
Everyone's profile in this thread shall soon have that extension IJN.
Amen!

Dont worry, yours and any other persons will soon change to landed.We are here to prepare ground for you.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
Dont worry, yours and any other persons will soon change to landed.We are here to prepare ground for you.
Seglad, you’re posting as though you still dey with us. Thats the spirit.
Please how is the weather? Job hunt and the rest of the tales. Are you saying that printout of statement of account is okay or that a customer’s copy of the money transfer process is required for landing? Just wanna clearify.

To the house in general,

Can someone, who already using a lawyer send original result of IELTS to Accra?

BDLOT

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Peeps,

thanks for your warm welcome, KcSider, Spokes, Elder Barsidoo(yes am giving him that) and babe IG(i guess am compliant now ) every one else thanks.

I need your assistance to know what will be the requirements to use the NOC above for FSW immigration purposes.

I am looking at the possibility of my spouse using this as a principal applicant under the current approved NOC. Mine is not on the list presently

HER BACKGROUND:

A University 1st degree in Creative Arts

Currently teaches @ a private school (had submitted a resignation letter, effective April ending or when the current school term ended)
Runs a part time business as well, Catering, supplies and decorations.

A Little more detailed info on the catering activities.

Very versed in cooking various dishes, local and intercontinental, she does pastries, bakes etc am very sure she will do excellently well in any practical cooking test.

She is very passionate about it, she got an informal trainning on this from an Aunty who runs a catering outfit, has always been with her from her secondary school days all through her University and is quite good.

Handled catering jobs that she gets now using the Aunty structure, and work out the profit on a ratio. I am confident of her handling any interview that sorrounds cooking very successfully. She makes cake, pastries and all that for friends and colleagues that knows her capabilities

The Aunty has proper catering outfit and has handled really big events, weddings, burial etc and they have some corporate clients as well, but gots her jobs mostly through well established network of friends and family and former colleagues and they are not that formalised and not heavy on documentation at all.

The Challenges:

She does not have a formal trainning as a cook and no formal qualification or diploma as of now. What she doesnt have in papers yet, she is very much qualified practically to be called one. SHE HAS THE EXPERIENCE and i am not talking about the kitchen one.

The Aunty can give us necessary documents and has a work area even if physical inspection is needed. They have worked together on and off in the last 10 years or thereabout. Its not that a formal outfit, but at least they are registered, and she has a formal qualification.

OUR OPTIONS

It might not be possible to get necessary documents in place before end of June when the next review will be done, given the fact that she is yet to book for IELTS, transcripts and the need to get the necessary documents in place and avoid errors.

We are looking at this option as we are not confident my NOC will be back in the next review OR soon for that matter.

Willing to wait till post June this year if need be to get the necessary documentations that will be needed to qualify for this NOC 6242 or if mine is back use it as i have been working in very formal sectors, and documents will not be much of a challenge.

MY QUESTIONS

What are CIO requirements to prove someone is a cook?

What will Visa Office required to prove someone qualification for this NOC, keeping in mind that most of the sectors run informally except u are working with the big hotels etc.

what are Canada requirements to qualify as a cook, she is ready to do any exam or training that might be required in Canada if need be?

How do we go about this?

NB: REMEMBER ITS A PROJECT...

flushmedic

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
Doc's Request.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
bisialayo said:
any medical doctor in the house preparing for mccee
@ bisialayo, good day to you, i am a medical doctor though presently preparing for the Part 2 of the FWACS, I am really hoping thee cup of this exam will pass over so that I can concentrate on other matters including preparing for the MCCEE. We could link up though if u are based in Lagos

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
flushmedic said:
@ bisialayo, good day to you, i am a medical doctor though presently preparing for the Part 2 of the FWACS, I am really hoping thee cup of this exam will pass over so that I can concentrate on other matters including preparing for the MCCEE. We could link up though if u are based in Lagos
ok, wish u the very best. get me informed when you are ready

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rejection story:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-got-the-mail-today-that-i-got-rejected-t66438.0.html

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDLOT said:
My Peeps,

thanks for your warm welcome, KcSider, Spokes, Elder Barsidoo(yes am giving him that) and babe IG(i guess am compliant now ) every one else thanks.

I need your assistance to know what will be the requirements to use the NOC above for FSW immigration purposes.

I am looking at the possibility of my spouse using this as a principal applicant under the current approved NOC. Mine is not on the list presently

HER BACKGROUND:

A University 1st degree in Creative Arts

Currently teaches @ a private school (had submitted a resignation letter, effective April ending or when the current school term ended)
Runs a part time business as well, Catering, supplies and decorations.

A Little more detailed info on the catering activities.

Very versed in cooking various dishes, local and intercontinental, she does pastries, bakes etc am very sure she will do excellently well in any practical cooking test.

She is very passionate about it, she got an informal trainning on this from an Aunty who runs a catering outfit, has always been with her from her secondary school days all through her University and is quite good.

Handled catering jobs that she gets now using the Aunty structure, and work out the profit on a ratio. I am confident of her handling any interview that sorrounds cooking very successfully. She makes cake, pastries and all that for friends and colleagues that knows her capabilities

The Aunty has proper catering outfit and has handled really big events, weddings, burial etc and they have some corporate clients as well, but gots her jobs mostly through well established network of friends and family and former colleagues and they are not that formalised and not heavy on documentation at all.

The Challenges:

She does not have a formal trainning as a cook and no formal qualification or diploma as of now. What she doesnt have in papers yet, she is very much qualified practically to be called one. SHE HAS THE EXPERIENCE and i am not talking about the kitchen one.

The Aunty can give us necessary documents and has a work area even if physical inspection is needed. They have worked together on and off in the last 10 years or thereabout. Its not that a formal outfit, but at least they are registered, and she has a formal qualification.

OUR OPTIONS

It might not be possible to get necessary documents in place before end of June when the next review will be done, given the fact that she is yet to book for IELTS, transcripts and the need to get the necessary documents in place and avoid errors.

We are looking at this option as we are not confident my NOC will be back in the next review OR soon for that matter.

Willing to wait till post June this year if need be to get the necessary documentations that will be needed to qualify for this NOC 6242 or if mine is back use it as i have been working in very formal sectors, and documents will not be much of a challenge.

MY QUESTIONS

What are CIO requirements to prove someone is a cook?

What will Visa Office required to prove someone qualification for this NOC, keeping in mind that most of the sectors run informally except u are working with the big hotels etc.

what are Canada requirements to qualify as a cook, she is ready to do any exam or training that might be required in Canada if need be?

How do we go about this? Ol'boy I think the major challenge would be documenting her work experience as cook instead of certification or qualification. Not all chefs went through formal training. Most are informally trained by Master chefs in some kitchen. Check and see what the NOC say about cooks/chefs then compare that with her experience if it tallies and the Aunty and her clients her willing to document same then she's in with a good chance.

Omo me sef dey cook o!

NB: REMEMBER ITS A PROJECT...

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hi BDLOT
I agree with Barsindo. Documentation of ur wife's work exp. Is very key! Once u submit ur application the documents attached must be sufficient to pass the CIO eligibility test. Note that u must not be there physically present so ur doc. must speak for itself. U must also align the work experience with the NOC requirement.

So my brother u need to gather those documents meticulously.

If ur wife's current exp. is enough to see the application through, then other formal training is recommended once u have landed.

In summary ur wife must also be able to obtain letters of reference.

Above all have faith in GOD's ability and He will u through in JESUS name.

KcSider

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
@Seglad,pls i need you to take on BDLOT situation and more comment frm the house.Barsindoo and Ksider has said well and i support them,pls take note Bdlot.Ig

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
igbehinadara said:
@ Seglad,pls i need you to take on BDLOT situation and more comment frm the house.Barsindoo and Ksider has said well and i support them,pls take note Bdlot.Ig
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-got-the-mail-today-that-i-got-rejected-t66438.0.html

I would recommend everyone to read Seglads' posting of this link above.
@Bdlot, I think it is all about sufficiency in the documents available/provided. They must be an undeniable proof of her skills as a cook/chef.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
@ Seglad,pls i need you to take on BDLOT situation and more comment frm the house.Barsindoo and Ksider has said well and i support them,pls take note Bdlot.Ig
@ Ig, BDLOT CASE IS A VERY TRICKY ONE. There are two options here, either to apply as a self employed cook/chef, or use her Sister as her employer, her sister must be ready to provide letter of employment, paystubs, and any other employment related letters. If she wants to apply as a self employed, she has to register a business name doing all sort of catering work.

When she is preparing her duties for her selected NOC, she must follow the NOC duties on the HRSD website in a manner that correlate and compliment her selected NOC.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
I miss ya all. I don tire for all of this internet service provider in this country. The one i was previously using (swift networks) began giving me problems about 3weeks ago, i just got another (ipNX) i just hope this would be better. Feels good to be back, so tell me what have i missed?

Congratulations iii, this is another good news. Keep the good news rolling in