+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
seglad said:
Dear beloved Brothers and Sisters,

It's my pleasure to advise you all that seglad has already landed on the 12th of March. Brampton is wonderful and Canada is good. All perceived problems at the point of entry were no problems at all, we were cleared within minutes but depends on how many landing immigrants on the very day and how many officers are on duty.

This is how it went at point of entry, please.
1.we filled the landing card given to us in the plane.
2.At the counter, we told the officer that, we are here to complete our landing. We were immediately directed to the immigration counter.
3.At the immigration counter, we were asked for our corps, address in Canada, How much money we are bringing into Canada,the officer filled and complete the forms and gave us a copy of the corps and welcome us into Canada.
4.We were given welcome packages and directed to the Custom counter.
5. At the custom we presented the officer our pre-filled B4, B4A and fund declaration forms. The officer was very happy that we have pre-filled our forms by saving him time and stress to type all goods to follow list and POF form.
6. We presented a domiciliary Dollar Bank statements, cheque and cash as our POF, what i noticed was that the officer was not interested in our cash but accepted our bank statements, the HSBC cheque and recorded it on the computers.
6. We paid $2 for trolley to convey our bags and were out of the airport and went to brampton, which is a 20 minutes drive from the airport.

Oloye has been so wonderful, he came to welcome us and took us to his house and we had a long chat about Canada and how things work here.

I shall keep you posted more

Thanks
Warmest felicitations for the smooth landing and successful completion of Canadian immigration process. Wishing you and your family a very successful life Canada.I hope the weather is not too cold. Me,am still chilling waiting for weather improvement in 'Winterpeg'.
Please can you answer this question for me.Why do you have your POF in your domiciliary account? Are you planning to come back to Nigeria very soon or are there other ways of accessing the account from Canada?Also have you tried any of the credit cards(Visa/Mastercard) issued from Naija at any ATM points there? Can they be used globally as the banks make us believe?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pikin said:
Babe Ig, yes in our personal prayers we should always intercede for one another, that even makes our personal prayers more effective.

One problem I have though, when I don shack some good quantity of Heineken, I dey forget to pray, and I no want force myself in that condition, make I no go tell Baba God, say na Afghanistan PR we want ;D ;D or does anyone need my prayers in that condition??? ???
Abeg no Afghanistan PR for anybody here!!!!!
Haba, Naija Pikin, ditch the Heineken ;D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Mrs.U said:
Thanks sooo much for your prompt response Naija pickin and igbe(hope i can call u that) you guys are awesome! Going by the figure i should have 3.5mil in my account,(where i see that money?)must this figure be complete? so sorry for all the troubles....
....and of course, what is your NOC code?
You will need to know if your occupation cap is full, or almost full to whatever extent. That will give you an idea of how much you need to hurry!!!!!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Mrs.U said:
Thanks sooo much for your prompt response Naija pickin and igbe(hope i can call u that) you guys are awesome! Going by the figure i should have 3.5mil in my account,(where i see that money?)must this figure be complete? so sorry for all the troubles....

............and of course you have to have a current ielts GT certificate at hand!
No IELTS, no application

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloye said:
Seglad: Na Papa God ooooo. Who am i just an instrument. You too will do such for those coming.

iii: Congratulations.

Tito: Na waa o. Quite an age.

Barsindoo: Quite an age. Kilo n sele? Baba Oloye, I dey where God dey blow me A/C coolee o! In 9ja again on business runs. How have you been? God bless you real good for your hand of fellowship to Seglad and his family. You are a real gem. Help shall not hide himself from you in all your doings. Greeting to moi sis. I will still make time to see you guys for your kingdom.

Right: Good to see those good old days posts.

Ig: How far?

Tinu: How far?

All my other people: The Lord is your strength.

Seglad congratulations again. You will walk into favour daily IJN. Shalom.

Oloye

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
igbehinadara said:
Jihems my dear,I do understand how you feel but very soon update will come for early 2005 and you will not be left out.

@ Moegbenga, nice to from you and how is everything?good

Naija,in our personal prayers pls let us not forget to intercede for one another.Intercessory prayer is very important.( yes o prayer is the key, but make una no call fire down o :D, make our file no go burn LOL. enuf of missing documents. but God fit dey flog them ;D so they fit they do sharp sharp. uuh Accra, naija don vex o, u go hear am. naijas are confirmed winners

Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emcool00 said:
Warmest felicitations for the smooth landing and successful completion of Canadian immigration process. Wishing you and your family a very successful life Canada.I hope the weather is not too cold. Me,am still chilling waiting for weather improvement in 'Winterpeg'.
Please can you answer this question for me.Why do you have your POF in your domiciliary account? Are you planning to come back to Nigeria very soon or are there other ways of accessing the account from Canada?Also have you tried any of the credit cards(Visa/Mastercard) issued from Naija at any ATM points there? Can they be used globally as the banks make us believe?
There is no point in carrying the whole cash or purchase a bank draft when the money is readily available in US Dollars Account. If you choose to purchase a bank draft, no problem but you must have cash for your immediate use.This money can be transfered into canada when you come here you will open an account,both US and CAN dollars same bank, the money in 9ja US account will be transfered into the US dollars account you will open here, later transfer it to CAN dollars, both account will be linked together for easy transactions. This was how i did mine. I adopt this method in order to be prudent and get my money transfer little by little when needed rather than spending the whole money at a go or the wishes to have everything at a go and bankrupt. My us dollar account has a provision of a VISA DEBIT CARD, which i have withdrew money at ATM at the airport to hire trolley. You may want to know the bank i use, skye bank is the name of the bank.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
There is no point to carry cash or purchase a bank draft when the money is readily available in US Dollars. This money can be transfered into canada when you come here you will open an account,both US and CAN dollars same bank, the money in 9ja US account will be transfered into the US dollars account you will open here, later transfer it to CAN dollars, both account will be linked together for easy transactions. This was how i did mine. I adopt this method in order to be prudent and get my money transfer little by little when needed rather than spending the whole money at a go or the wishes to have everything at a go and bankrupt. My us dollar account has a provision of a VISA DEBIT CARD, which i have withdrew money at ATM at the airport to hire trolley. You may want to know the bank i use, skye bank is the name of the bank.
My brother Seglad don dey use Canada voice advertise for Skye BANK!!! ;D
But that's a great advice as person fit carry cash go dash them at once and go bankrupt ???
Your views as always are very useful
Happy adjusting to your new spectacular life!!!

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
But that's a great advice as person fit carry cash go dash them at once and go bankrupt ???
I dey shake my head ooo spoke, infact, US Dollars don depreciate against CAN dollar o o, cic might need another POF update if continues like this in the next few months, cos all might have come short of pof requirement

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Remember to ask your bank for their sort-code, IBAN, swift code, intermediary bank and full address, and name and address of your local bank . You will need the information to be able to get your money into canada

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
A big congratulation to you seglad and iii you all av been wonderful in this forum. May the good Lord that did ur own make our own come true

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people i hail oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! quite sometime!!!
@Seglad Hearty Congratulations may the lord perfect all that concerns you
@iii He that started the good work will be faithful to complete it IJN
@Ig, You will hear good news from Accra very soon IJN
@ Oloye My dear please dont mind my silence would sure pm you tonight
Naija Child i hail oh
@Pa Right whats up? trust the family is fine
@Spokes and others my warm regards to you all.

I have started the second leg of my ACCA exam preparation classes hence less time to go online but would sure be dropping in once or twice a week to say hello to my peeps out there.

Lets stay positive and remain hopeful.
Cheers

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tinu dear, all the best in your exams.The Lord will grant you a retentive memory and crown your effort wt success IJN.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi guys... just want to find out about the IELTS...is it possible to send the application without (fully booked) but do it afterwards? i have seen that some people habe sent their documents and later have been asked to present it. thanx to u all

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone for the prayers and messages of goodwill. I wish you all the best. God bless you.