+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
iii said:
My good people,

Just got the visas this afternoon after about 7hrs wait at the visa office.

This has finally concluded the race that began 81months ago. I am most thankful to God because He does as He pleases. All glory and praise be to Him.

Now the race against time begins and I desire your fervent prayers!!

Hear from you all when I get back to Lagos. Stay blessed.
Congrtas iii, my brother 7 hrs wait at the visa office!!!!!!! :eek:, anyway it was worth it, afterall you started the race 58,320hrs ago :D

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Very good people,

Nice to know we're all doing well :D : @Seglad, we thank God for your safe landing, trust your integration will be seamless
@iiii, congrats my bros, if dem like sef, make dem delay us for 12hrs, we go wait to collect our possession-PR visas; wen u dey clear?

@ Babe Ig(Omo rewa) :), God's at work on your case; YOUR VICTORY HAS BEEN, SO NO SHAKING. Naija pikin, always a fun guy ;D, meanwhile take am easy with 'spokes' - my pal ;), abi na crime to fine and get better height ? :p

Everybody: let's keep praying, confessing positively and planning; NO LIMITS, NO BOUNDARIES! to our prosperity and achieving our dreams

love you All.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thank everyone for your good wishes and congratulations on my landing. I cant wait for you all to see you in Canada. I pray to Almighty God that all your applications shall be visited this month and receive good news from ACCRA.

@ iii, i greet you o, congratulations on your Visas. Nah so we waited when we went to receive our visas at Accra.

@ Ig, i dey miss you too o , my children are missing mummy indomie.

@ Oloye, thank you very much for your helping hand, you make all things easy for me through information and advise given to me. I was out today, obtained a Bank account, social insurance number (SIN) for the whole family and submitted the child benefit forms. We call to speak with you later in the day

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seglad: Na Papa God ooooo. Who am i just an instrument. You too will do such for those coming.

iii: Congratulations.

Tito: Na waa o. Quite an age.

Barsindoo: Quite an age. Kilo n sele?

Right: Good to see those good old days posts.

Ig: How far?

Tinu: How far?

All my other people: The Lord is your strength.

Oloye

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Oloye said:
Tito: Na waa o. Quite an age.

Oloye
Chief,
No blame me o, na wetin we go chop we dey find..am holed up in another man's land but will be there in a week.

How ya side?

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
chinny09 said:
Thanks im not post june 26 ,sent application with fees paid on the 23rd of march last year,full documents to accra august 2010 thanks waiting for ur reply or if anyone has any contribution
Hi Chinny,

In my opinion, I think you should expect MR (Medical Request) papers especially if a line "We started processing your application on .....(date)" has been added to your ECAS datails - if you click the "In Process" for details.

Expect your Medicals through registered post ..... it's good News.

Cheers.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hmmmm,

I don't even know how to start. Well I have to start by saying Thank you Lord (many times) for the wonderful news.

3i Congrats. The way you led the prayer session at the last meeting told me you needed something from God! I can now see that prayers move mountains. Omo you pray o o. the chairman, Pa Seglad had asked for a very short prayer by a volunteer "Pastor"...I was expecting Dydx but you volunteered.

We started by praise and worship then confessing our sins and war prayer proper began to flow with annoiting from you the Pastor!

few weeks after the meeting, your visa is in your hand! Who could have thought that iii,seglad and Oynx will travel together same quarter of the year. It's only the foolish will say there is no God and prayers does not work! I am a prayer warrior from now on till ......

Pa Oloye, where is Abeni_okin? I purposely went in search of those oldies because of you guyz o.

May God visit our files at Accra IJN. Wishing iii wonderful preparations.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@iii,

Congratulations to you & yours!!!

You have started the journey to grateness. May the good Lord that has started this good thing in your life perfect and complete it. May you continue to go from grace to grace. CONGRATS!!!

@Seglad,

As you land in Canada, the Lord will build you up and not tear you down; plant you and not uproot you.. and it shall be well with you and yours. CONGRATS!!!

@others,

We shall reach the promise land. All the best.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iii said:
My good people,

Just got the visas this afternoon after about 7hrs wait at the visa office.

This has finally concluded the race that began 81months ago. I am most thankful to God because He does as He pleases. All glory and praise be to Him.

Now the race against time begins and I desire your fervent prayers!!

Hear from you all when I get back to Lagos. Stay blessed.
\

CONGRATS iii ;D ;D ;D :D ;) :) :eek:

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God that we are having visas from our people. iii and seglad congrats and we need many more maples leaves on our passports soon. 8) ;D

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
iii

Congrats! All is well that ends well.
Chairman (Seglad) I join my thanksgiving to yours to God for your successful landing. if you'll PM a no where i can reach you, i'll call.

All my naija brethren, Ona doooo. iii, pls dont forget our tradition of washing this thing o. if you wont be around for the next meeting, pls drop your offering before you go.

Oloye,...... will call you sometime. thks for the support to all of us.

peace and love to y'all

mot

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
My Naija people,official exchange rate as of today is N156.50. How una see am. Make this yeye people no allow the thing reach N190 when man wan travel o!, otherwise this our POF go get k-leg. :eek:

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
My Naija people,official exchange rate as of today is $156.50. How una see am. Make this yeye people no allow the thing reach $190 when man wan travel o!, otherwise this our POF go get k-leg. :eek:
Pa Naija Pikin,
Never mind, it is well. btw, I suggest we all convert our POF to US$ and keep it in a domiciliary account to avert foreign exchange loss. my 2 cent though.

This is why it is very good to get a POF (in local currency) well over the required amount to mitigate the risk of loss during conversion.
Naija Pikin, the thing never reach N156.50 it is N155.70

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Pa Naija Pikin,
Never mind, it is well. btw, I suggest we all convert our POF to US$ and keep it in a domiciliary account.
Pa' Right thanks for decoding my message.