+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@gent2,
Congrats. I guessed they will eventually contact you but they did way too late!!! It's okay; stay strong and cheer up. You are just a step away from the tape.....it is well.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
oynx said:
the HOLY SPIRIT will go before you and sort things out. no shaking
[/quote

Amin.

BDLOT

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
@ Seglad,pls i need you to take on BDLOT situation and more comment frm the house.Barsindoo and Ksider has said well and i support them,pls take note Bdlot.Ig
I am sure taking note and thanks to everyone for their comment, you are already analysing the issues and thats the essence of my being here. I will keep you updated as things progresses.

@Spokes, which Pa Right NOC theory are u referring to?

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
seglad said:
@ Awoderu, YOU ARE MISSING NOTHING BUT PEOPLE ARE MISSING YOU ALL ALONG. We want to meet you in person. Hope you will show face in the next meetings

I am really sorry for not attending the previous meetings, I have ensured that my schedule would be free on May 21. I would make sure i attend the next meeting

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
I am really sorry for not attending the previous meetings, I have ensured that my schedule would be free on May 21. I would make sure i attend the next meeting
A pe wii. Elders don't say something and later change it o. Pa Awoderu, we hope you are saying it the way it is o...Becos committee of elders are really watching o.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
I will be there by God's grace.
Gent2, COngratulations in advance.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
BDLOT said:
I am sure taking note and thanks to everyone for their comment, you are already analysing the issues and thats the essence of my being here. I will keep you updated as things progresses.

@ Spokes, which Pa Right NOC theory are u referring to?
Refer to page 188 and 189 of this thread for Pa Rights' famous NOC theory! :)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Awoderu A.A said:
I will be there by God's grace.
Thank GOD o!, I just remembered that May 27th is Children's day, and not 21st, because I wan go march for stadium.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Thank GOD o!, I just remembered that May 27th is Children's day, and not 21st, because I wan go march for stadium.
That has been postponed for security risk. It is now May 29th. Hope to meet you there I am coming with ma grandma. She's the one who will carry the skool flag.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
That has been postponed for security risk. It is now May 29th. Hope to meet you there I am coming with ma grandma. She's the one who will carry the skool flag.
Hahaha :D, your grandma!, no wahala since it is now 29th, that day is for Pa's and Ma's. I hope UN will impose no-fly zone.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Hahaha :D, your grandma!, no wahala since it is now 29th, that day is for Pa's and Ma's. I hope UN will impose no-fly zone.
NO Pa Naija Pikin the day is called - Childrens' Day. U forgot? You started this post mind you by alerting us that you Naija Pikin is going to stadium for match past. And am trying to inform you that Childrens' day has been shifted to May 29th because of security reasons. I got the information from my Grandma who is equally participating like you.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
NO Pa Naija Pikin the day is called - Childrens' Day. U forgot? You started this post mind you by alerting us that you Naija Pikin is going to stadium for match past. And am trying to inform you that Childrens' day has been shifted to May 29th because of security reasons. I got the information from my Grandma who is equally participating like you.
Pa' Right, I remember very well, we ''pikins'' use to celebrate it on the 27th, and our ''ogbonge'' Papas and Mamas celebrate 29th as ''Democracy day'', have they now merged the two?. Abeg ask Grandma.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right, I remember very well, we ''pikins'' use to celebrate it on the 27th, and our ''ogbonge'' Papas and Mamas celebrate 29th as ''Democracy day'', have they now merged the two?. Abeg ask Grandma.
Grandma is giving me information as one of the child. Cant you get that? She is the one who is carrying the skool flag during the match past. She does not know anything like Democracy day. Aren't you a child anymore?

What concern you a pikin with demoncrazy? you dey vote? Abeg tell me where to bring ma grandma to join you jare. Or you go come meet her for Lagos? She dey wait you o.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Grandma is giving me information as one of the child. Cant you get that? She is the one who is carrying the skool flag during the match past. She does not know anything like Democracy day. Aren't you a child anymore?

What concern you a pikin with demoncrazy? you dey vote? Abeg tell me where to bring ma grandma to join you jare. Or you go come meet her for Lagos? She dey wait you o.
Pa' Right, bring her along for the meeting, she fit become principal applicant for any of us wey no get maximum points for age.