+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
seglad said:
Madam Tolu, How unah dey Ma , Hope all is well with your app.
I dey fine sir. I really appreciate your care and concern for us on this forum. I've checked the "Rejection story" link you gave us and honestly agree with the others that it's a mustb read for both old, new and intending applicants.
Once again thanks for your time. God bless you. I believe job hunt as started in earnest. The Lord will surely make way. Regards to the family.
Tolu

BDLOT

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:
Right volunteered to do that. @ Pa Right, what is delaying our yahoo mail group. You be computer guru, we shouldn't experience any delay on that.
Dont let us delay action on this Pa Right, it will provide secured mode of communication and bring the thread members much closer as well. I could help out if you dont mind, considering i wasnt even at the earlier meetings.................

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin, am highly disappointed. My own grandma, chei....you were the one that started the topic and ma grandma gave me info. which I gave you for your own gud but was now a laughing stock abi? just becos Spokes is on this thread.

Come to think of it, Spokes can not stand her in all things! She's got hot legs and long hairs. She lost her fine set of teeth when she was 72 yrs in an accident. She is 32-16-28 not too orobo and not too leepa.

Am sure by the time you meet her one-on-one you'll change your mind. Why am proposing this for you and her was because the two of you match "gegeto" and that you two love same outing. She's attending the Children's Day just like youre doing!

I will find a way of informing Spokes not to be annoyed and take heart..afterall am an elder..She'll agree gently.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
From a sister thread.

http://www.muchmormagazine.com/2011/03/how-much-does-it-cost-to-emigrate-to-canada/
Barsindoo,

This is a good one. The much the better.

Oloye

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moi people

My bele o, my head o!!

One of the reason I love coming to this thread is the banter between the Pa's - Naija Pikin & Right.

Pa Right, I beg no vex for Naija Pikin, he don confess say im be bomboy.

It would be a good idea for this yahoo group and we look forward to it.

Peace!!

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Seglad, why you no go love Brampton? Naija people plenty for there but it is not a good area to bring up kids as for you an adult, it might be ok as kids can easily get influenced.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
barsindoo said:
From a sister thread.

http://www.muchmormagazine.com/2011/03/how-much-does-it-cost-to-emigrate-to-canada/
This is a great contribution, Barsindoo!
I think the key word is plan, plan, plan. :)

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Right

You keep avoiding the question. We need answers why is the group mail not functioning? you see that is not easy to carry out a project anyway we are waiting and watching!!!!!!!! lets see if you will be different from the typical Naija Politicians

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
barsindoo said:
From a sister thread.

Thanks for the link my brother sure answered some of my concerns.
Cheers

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Thanks for the link my brother sure answered some of my concerns.
Cheers Madam, Baba Oloye and Aunty Spokes it's my pleasure. This issue needs to be placed on the front burner to ensure we all can settle with ease.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
Right

You keep avoiding the question. We need answers why is the group mail not functioning? you see that is not easy to carry out a project anyway we are waiting and watching!!!!!!!! lets see if you will be different from the typical Naija Politicians
Pa Right don enter hot pepper soup :eek: ;D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ spokes, u ones querried y this thread has not gotten to 200 and now it hAS and still counting,LOL

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
egrace62 said:
@ spokes, u ones querried y this thread has not gotten to 200 and now it hAS and still counting,LOL

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
tinuadeadebola said:
Right
Moi pple, It is true that we agreed at the meeting for us to set up a yahoo group for the Naija thread. I suggested the idea and one IT member said he would do it. Actually I do not really know how they create such but the Man volunteered.

I assumed the guy was too busy because he has not been regular on the thread for sometimes now.

I am therefore using this medium to throw it open to any of us who is a computer guru to set up the yahoo group so that we all can subscribe. I am sorry for the delay on behalf of our man.

BTW Awoderu can you do it cos I remember you're the one that anchor the spreadsheet of May Applicants' thread. But if not convenience anybody can volunteer. Love u die moi pple.

Spokes, am very glad you have accepted ma granny as a 2nd .....for Naija Pikin since you have been silent on the issue of late. Naija Pikin, your fear is gone! Come and possess your possession......ma granny is waiting for you. She smiles whenever I mention your name.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Moi pple, It is true that we agreed at the meeting for us to set up a yahoo group for the Naija thread. I suggested the idea and one IT member said he would do it. Actually I do not really know how they create such but the Man volunteered.

I assumed the guy was too busy because he has not been regular on the thread for sometimes now.

I am therefore using this medium to throw it open to any of us who is a computer guru to set up the yahoo group so that we all can subscribe DONE! I will need the email address of all interested member. Madam Ig please compile the email addresses and send it to my mail box. Cheers.. I am sorry for the delay on behalf of our man.

BTW Awoderu can you do it cos I remember you're the one that anchor the spreadsheet of May Applicants' thread. But if not convenience anybody can volunteer. Love u die moi pple.

Spokes, am very glad you have accepted ma granny as a 2nd .....for Naija Pikin since you have been silent on the issue of late. Naija Pikin, your fear is gone! Come and possess your possession......ma granny is waiting for you. She smiles whenever I mention your name.