+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
On behalf of Babe Ig, please all members who are interested in joining the yahoo group should send their email addresses to Barsindoo, through PM.
Kudos to Barsindoo, for a job well done.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pikin said:
On behalf of Babe Ig, please all members who are interested in joining the yahoo group should send their email addresses to Barsindoo, through PM.
Kudos to Barsindoo, for a job well done.
Yes!!!! :p
Kudos to Barsindoo definately! Good Job!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Spokes, am very glad you have accepted ma granny as a 2nd .....for Naija Pikin since you have been silent on the issue of late. Naija Pikin, your fear is gone! Come and possess your possession......ma granny is waiting for you. She smiles whenever I mention your name.
Pa' Right, this your granny like better thing o!, so she smiles anytime you mention say you want one small Naija pikin to marry her. Abeg tell am say the feeling is not mutual at all, Me I dey cry anytime you mention this your arrangee marriage. Abeg leave me for the person wey don possess me kpata kpata.

Come to think of it, e be like say your eye dey for my ;), I don dey suspect you, no just try am! :mad:

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Spokes, am very glad you have accepted ma granny as a 2nd .....for Naija Pikin since you have been silent on the issue of late. Naija Pikin, your fear is gone! Come and possess your possession......ma granny is waiting for you. She smiles whenever I mention your name.
But Pa Right, she is not only your granny, she is OUR granny!
Infact, she is EVERYONEs granny on this thread!

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
My people, enough of this seriousness self. We dey all go Canada as it is a big land for us all. Where are all the single guys and ladies here as it will be a good idea to start mingling before we get to Canada.What is the point if we can not even do in house dating, over seriousness dey worry all of us self!!lol

Lets see who will give us the first in house marriage and pikin self!!!

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Mind you, na young blood we dey talk no be all these mama's and papa's wey full this house oh!!! Guys, abeg make una put mouth make all these women no carry our food go outside oh!!LMAO

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
fernendez said:
Mind you, na young blood we dey talk no be all these mama's and papa's wey full this house oh!!! Guys, abeg make una put mouth make all these women no carry our food go outside oh!!LMAO
Bros!, Bros!, Bros!, how many times I call you?.

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Bros! Bros! Bros! How many times have i answered?lol
I am only following the principle of ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find!
Bros, you get me?lol

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
fernendez said:
Bros! Bros! Bros! How many times have i answered?lol
I am only following the principle of ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find!
Bros, you get me?lol
Then, go face your bible, all the answers dey there. This road you want to pass no go lead you reach where you dey go so. :-X

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fernendez said:
Bros, you dey try tell me say no young babes and guys dey here?lol
Y u run commot? Y u no come meetings b/4 u evicted urself from Nigeria. There are young and beautiful babes in-house, the guys are not bad too, handsome and good looking. Ig is lepa gorgeous, Spokes is as well gorgeous, Tinu, Mot, Oynx,Tolu,ALi, they are all beautiful Nubians

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
Hello guys,

I got the below mail from another thread. I suspect this policy is being practised at many VOs but what would really be of interest is to know if the "priority" processing is governed by NOC or Post/Pre June 2010 applicants if you see what I mean????

Seniors, your comments are very much expected on this

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenapple said:
Hello guys,

I got the below mail from another thread. I suspect this policy is being practised at many VOs but what would really be of interest is to know if the "priority" processing is governed by NOC or Post/Pre June 2010 applicants if you see what I mean????

Seniors, your comments are very much expected on this

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you
''Priority selection'' still in place, Priority are those NOC that fall under the selected occuapation by the Ministerial Instruction. What the message was saying, was that, even though, your Noc fall under ''priority'' your application could still be place on hold if there are sufficient numbers of applicants within your NOC, they cannot exceed the visa quota for the year, they have to monitor those who have received visas until they are landed, this is to know who uses their visa for landing and those who do not use it, so that it can be re-issued for other applicants to fill the quota. And if the quota is filled, then such applicants will have to wait until the next quota even though his Noc might have been removed from MI, yet H/She still qualify to receive visa since H/She applied during the time his Noc was still on the list

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Seglad, the following people Ig , Tinu, Mot, Oynx,Tolu,ALi, spokes are all taken. I no dey put eye for another man property oh. Which single person you see for the meeting?lol

I hope you don visit naija bukas well for here!!lol