+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
igbehinadara said:
Hello my naija people,

I got an email from Accra yesterday and they requested for another update?Thanks to Seglad for coming down to mine yesterday and asked to use the internet and whao,we just saw the request.The story is like this which i think i shared with some on the day of the meeting but am not sure what is hgppening but had ordered Caips last week.I discovered my former agent didn't pay fees for myself and my 3 boyz,so i acted proactively by paying the application fees only for me to get ,''We received fees for your spouse and dependents .For us to continue processing your application we need the followings.,it was sent on the 18th feb..I sent an email explaining that docs have been sent and acknowledged by KAS in december and attached all correspondence between myself and CIC and i request for need further clarification.To my surprise and that of seglad i got the same email with same date.I hope they have not misplaced the documents.

What is happening ?pls let us deliberate on this my people.Though have been gatherings docs allover again cos i kept copies.Seglad was of tremendous help cos i felt really down but better today and looking at the bright side of Canada.

Ig, One thing is certain and that is - Accra has picked up your file and GOD has remembered you! So as a matter of urgency, gather the required documents and send it by registered mail. Track it and get the name of the person that recieved it.

Good luck

Ig

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how long it takes for a mail from Accra to get to Naija by post. This is cos I used my employer's London address as my mailing address. My U.K employer normally courier's my mails down to Nigeria.
Should I change my mailing address to a Nigerian P.M.B. or leave it as it is? What do u guys think. Pls ur advice.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Ig

So sorry for all the wahala oo. Pele!. Honestly I dont have a solution other than advise to send the docs as required. It is well.
did they ask your colleague for another update?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My people you are reliable in all things.

I thank,iii,obie and Mot.I shall submit all docs again before the 20th of March. @ iii I travelled down with seglad to pay fees in Ghana( Feb).Update document reached Accra in November and was acknowledged by a staff in December.It is well

My God knows all and am glad.We have to make a request for a copy of the ielts result from the British council on Monday.

Ig

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Anty IG

Please just send them the document. I am not happy with the attitude of the VO towards applicants.
It shall be well

This also means that ACCRA is working .More grease to their elbow

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Ksider and thejackson,

Thanks for the encouragements.

Ig

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Ig, I do understand you have all the copies sent to them initially. No stress! Get to them as soon as possible joooooooo! Its well my sister.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oynx said:
;D iii !!!!!!!!! :D CONGRATS!!! am so happy for you. thank God! praise God!!! go get the visa sharp sharp o.
@ seglad, awaiting ur update of landing process o, do av a safe trip.
@ ketiks, safe journey too and update us on ur own landing too.
am fine tuning my own eviction from naija o.
love this forum.
Thanks and happy plans for "eviction".

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OBIE said:
Does anyone know how long it takes for a mail from Accra to get to Naija by post. This is cos I used my employer's London address as my mailing address. My U.K employer normally courier's my mails down to Nigeria.
Should I change my mailing address to a Nigerian P.M.B. or leave it as it is? What do u guys think. Pls ur advice.
I think you should leave things as they are. The UK address should be more reliable.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My people you are reliable in all things.

I thank,iii,obie and Mot.I shall submit all docs again before the 20th of March. @ iii I travelled down with seglad to pay fees in Ghana( Feb).Update document reached Accra in November and was acknowledged by a staff in December.It is well

My God knows all and am glad.We have to make a request for a copy of the ielts result from the British council on Monday.

Ig
There is victory ahead.....claim it! It is well.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obie

I suggest you leave it.

I am also in the same boat, and have used my sisters address in the UK as I do not have a reliable post office box in Naija.

Peace!!

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Good day good people,

Sure we all had a great week. Madam Ig, I can feel your stress of gathering those documents all over again. I believe ALL THINGS ARE WORKING TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD.

Ishan woman no dey carry last. Nothing do you my sister. Just see it as an already surmounted mountain. Pls do get to work gathering all they require for delivery on time. Whether they're testing authenticity of earlier sent docs or not, your victory is assured and your dream- PERMANENT RESIDENCE OF CANADA a certainty with GOD

@seglad I know say prep for departure is underway, God is with you all the way. @ iiii congrats once more @ oynx, when u dey clear?

Nice weekend everyone

cheers

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I have just completed phase one of my journey. Am presently at Amsterdam waiting to connect flight to Toronto. We landed 5:15am, waiting to connect our flight at 1:45PM. Dr ketiku and family are here with me. Looking forward for happy landing. We update you how all goes.

Thanks

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Hello my naija people,

I got an email from Accra yesterday and they requested for another update?Thanks to Seglad for coming down to mine yesterday and asked to use the internet and whao,we just saw the request.The story is like this which i think i shared with some on the day of the meeting but am not sure what is hgppening but had ordered Caips last week.I discovered my former agent didn't pay fees for myself and my 3 boyz,so i acted proactively by paying the application fees only for me to get ,''We received fees for your spouse and dependents .For us to continue processing your application we need the followings.,it was sent on the 18th feb..I sent an email explaining that docs have been sent and acknowledged by KAS in december and attached all correspondence between myself and CIC and i request for need further clarification.To my surprise and that of seglad i got the same email with same date.I hope they have not misplaced the documents.

What is happening ?pls let us deliberate on this my people.Though have been gatherings docs allover again cos i kept copies.Seglad was of tremendous help cos i felt really down but better today and looking at the bright side of Canada.

Ig
Congrats , Igbehinadara.God who did your own is alive to attend to our situations

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone,
I am very happy for wonderful forum like this, I am unable to be consistence on this forum due to nature of my work and internent access.
I have this challenge, I submitted my 1st application at sydney office in canada, I got my !st AOR on the 4th of March 2010. I later sent my full document to VO in Ghana on June 2010, though it was left with one document (adoption paper which I have got now), since that June 2010 I have not got anything from them, meanwhile the the due time was Jan2011. my agent wrote them for reminder,what do Ido now?or what could have been responsible for the delay? pls advise me.
Thanks