+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome aboard BDLOT! The group is ready to assist you in your quest.

I like your spirit. This journey is a project that needs superior planning no be that kind one wey PDP don dey do dis many years.

I salute you again.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
My beloveth Naija's,

To everyone who has contributed by way of advice and encouragement towards the gathering of documents,I say a very big thank you.May the good lord strengthen each and everyone one of us IJN.I am more strengthen and energised to do the needful asap.The test of English is what am not too sure about,but will give it a shot on tuesday by his grace.

May i use the medium to formally inform you all that our brother SEGLAD has landed succesfully.He called to speak with me and while on skype with oloye,he made me understand he had just come back from dropping seglad and his wife .

We shall all get there IJN.To all our Newbies,i say a great welcome .We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting in May.

Have a great week all.

Ig

Ig

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My beloveth Naija's,

To everyone who has contributed by way of advice and encouragement towards the gathering of documents,I say a very big thank you.May the good lord strengthen each and everyone one of us IJN.I am more strengthen and energised to do the needful asap.The test of English is what am not too sure about,but will give it a shot on tuesday by his grace. Give them the address for CHC Accra and they will send the result to them.

May i use the medium to formally inform you all that our brother SEGLAD has landed succesfully.He called to speak with me and while on skype with oloye,he made me understand he had just come back from dropping seglad and his wife .

We shall all get there IJN.To all our Newbies,i say a great welcome .We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting in May.

Have a great week all.

Ig

Ig

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
igbehinadara said:
My beloveth Naija's,

To everyone who has contributed by way of advice and encouragement towards the gathering of documents,I say a very big thank you.May the good lord strengthen each and everyone one of us IJN.I am more strengthen and energised to do the needful asap.The test of English is what am not too sure about,but will give it a shot on tuesday by his grace. Dearest Ig, you will prevail IJN. Which English test will you take in such short notice; TOEFL? The Lord is your strenght and song! May i use the medium to formally inform you all that our brother SEGLAD has landed succesfully.He called to speak with me and while on skype with oloye,he made me understand he had just come back from dropping seglad and his wife . We eagerly anticipate Seglads post landing post and I bet it will be rich with details and really lenghty (anything else is unacceptable ;D)We shall all get there IJN.To all our Newbies,i say a great welcome .We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting in May.

Have a great week all.

Ig

Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
igbehinadara said:
Ig
Thank God for journey mercy....@ Ig, am sure you are there...they will just ans you. They don't have option

oynx said:
pa right!!!!!!!!!!!! i will not say wat is on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ecept anytime i read ur post i will wonder where u r. :p
Am sure if nobody comment on this you will. Well am at work trying to survive. You mean you are hell bent on going by May? Well May God keep you intact till then and always IJN....Election na April oooo, better waka before or immediately after election oo. This one that PDP said it is do-or-die...ACN said One Man, One Vote...Pat Utomi said We should crash this Democracy and yet you wanna travel after the threats! I wish u well.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
You are not alone in this, some other fellows who also submitted about May/June last year just had thier status changed to in process betweem February and March. I see your status changing to in process in the days ahead. Meanwhile what do you mean by due time is Jan 2011? As per the adoption paper have you included the child in your application before? if no then please weigh it well before making adoption case and be sure you have all relevant paper and valid reasons to support your claim.

In all i would say you should relax as your status will change soon if not then order caips
Tinuadeadebola, thanks for your shares. When I submitted my application on june last year my agent told me that bet 5/7 month they would get back to me from Ghana based on my calculation Jan 2011 shd be the 7th month. As per the adoption issue I included her on my application before sending the application.
I also pray that my status will change before the end of this month.
Thanks
Seun

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Oga Right!
Now we know the intricate details about your trips to the white house.
Haba!
Madam Spokes,
Life no get duplicate jare.....I need to make masef happi jo.
How far? I learnt CHC will work in this pattern of priority;
1. Post June 26
2. Pre June 26 except for NOC 0111,1111,0213,4131,4132
3. NOC 0111,1111,0213,4131,4132
4. Post Feb 28, 2008
5. Backlogs. pre Feb 28, 2008

So by now, those of you with PER should expect your medical within the next one month....So I heard o.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Thanks Pa Right,

Pls suggest why CIC chose that order.

Is there any particular reason for isolating some NOC's in pre 26\6?

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
igbehinadara said:
My beloveth Naija's,

To everyone who has contributed by way of advice and encouragement towards the gathering of documents,I say a very big thank you.May the good lord strengthen each and everyone one of us IJN.I am more strengthen and energised to do the needful asap.The test of English is what am not too sure about,but will give it a shot on tuesday by his grace.

Have a great week all.

Ig

Ig
My sister,
i'm happy to read this. Tho' i did not have the time to respond to ur initial post, i have a strong believe that something good is around the corner for you. Even if there was any mistake from any quarter, God is able to convert there mistake to a miracle for you. So go ahead and send your documents. By God's grace this will be their last request before your visa approval(IJN)
As regards ielts, as Barsindoo suggested, request that it be sent to accra directly if it's not more than 1yr old.
Tolu

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Kcsider said:
Thanks Pa Right,
Pls suggest why CIC chose that order.
Is there any particular reason for isolating some NOC's in pre 26\6?
That was the priority by CIC. However, those isolated NOCs are considered high in number. Recall that it was because of their "capped" figure that led to their removel from the current NOC.

I stumbled on the info. from another thread anyway and I want to believe it. CHC New Delhi has started requesting PPR from many post June 26.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear beloved Brothers and Sisters,

It's my pleasure to advise you all that seglad has already landed on the 12th of March. Brampton is wonderful and Canada is good. All perceived problems at the point of entry were no problems at all, we were cleared within minutes but depends on how many landing immigrants on the very day and how many officers are on duty.

This is how it went at point of entry, please.
1.we filled the landing card given to us in the plane.
2.At the counter, we told the officer that, we are here to complete our landing. We were immediately directed to the immigration counter.
3.At the immigration counter, we were asked for our corps, address in Canada, How much money we are bringing into Canada,the officer filled and complete the forms and gave us a copy of the corps and welcome us into Canada.
4.We were given welcome packages and directed to the Custom counter.
5. At the custom we presented the officer our pre-filled B4, B4A and fund declaration forms. The officer was very happy that we have pre-filled our forms by saving him time and stress to type all goods to follow list and POF form.
6. We presented a domiciliary Dollar Bank statements, cheque and cash as our POF, what i noticed was that the officer was not interested in our cash but accepted our bank statements, the HSBC cheque and recorded it on the computers.
6. We paid $2 for trolley to convey our bags and were out of the airport and went to brampton, which is a 20 minutes drive from the airport.

Oloye has been so wonderful, he came to welcome us and took us to his house and we had a long chat about Canada and how things work here.

I shall keep you posted more

Thanks

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
@ Seglad,
Na you home country you dey sha; possess you possessions!!!
Great and very detailed landing experience and so shall it be for all of us IJN!!
Do I hear a resounding Amen, people?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Madam Spokes,
Life no get duplicate jare.....I need to make masef happi jo. ;D
How far? I learnt CHC will work in this pattern of priority; My guy those NOCs you mentioned go vex o. Let us even see them in action sef. Na only ND wey action dey now; Egypt, Manilla and I think Beijing.
1. Post June 26
2. Pre June 26 except for NOC 0111,1111,0213,4131,4132
3. NOC 0111,1111,0213,4131,4132
4. Post Feb 28, 2008
5. Backlogs. pre Feb 28, 2008

So by now, those of you with PER should expect your medical within the next one month....So I heard o. Make we dey see na; na Gods hands we dey.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
Right said:
Chinny,
Welcome on board our “native” thread, Naija forum.

Could you throw more light on your status as in your timeline? Although from the tone of your letter you are not a post June 26.

However, in-process means different thing to different group.
Thanks im not post june 26 ,sent application with fees paid on the 23rd of march last year,full documents to accra august 2010 thanks waiting for ur reply or if anyone has any contribution