+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
Hello All,
I have just completed phase one of my journey. Am presently at Amsterdam waiting to connect flight to Toronto. We landed 5:15am, waiting to connect our flight at 1:45PM. Dr ketiku and family are here with me. Looking forward for happy landing. We update you how all goes.

Thanks
More wind to your sails Seglad!!!!!
We love you all!
You should be boarding that flight in the next couple of hours (Schipol has always been the best)!
Wishing you the very very best!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iii said:
I think you should leave things as they are. The UK address should be more reliable.
Thanks iii for your advice. I will leave things as they are. Great!!! save trip to Accra.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
Obie

I suggest you leave it.

I am also in the same boat, and have used my sisters address in the UK as I do not have a reliable post office box in Naija.

Peace!!
Thanks bro - ANigerian will leave d address as it is. Cheers

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My people you are reliable in all things.

I thank,iii,obie and Mot.I shall submit all docs again before the 20th of March. @ iii I travelled down with seglad to pay fees in Ghana( Feb).Update document reached Accra in November and was acknowledged by a staff in December.It is well

My God knows all and am glad.We have to make a request for a copy of the ielts result from the British council on Monday.

Ig
Ig are u sure u can get a copy of ur ielts from the British Council. Thought they only release ielts result to institutions and NOT individuals. Cos i tried getting a copy from the council but met a brick wall. They refused to hand a copy to me. If u succeed pls let us know. Best wishes. God be with u all.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANADIAN NEWS UPDATE

Canada, 10th March: Canadian province Nova Scotia does not have required number of immigrants and hence there is a need for removal of immigration cap, states Progress Conservative Jamie Baillie.

Speaking before a gathering in Ottawa, Baillie said that Nova Scotia is among several regions and provinces in Canada struggling with the problem of insufficient immigrants.

And not many people from foreign lands are choosing Nova Scotia for living and doing a business. Baillie says that he is not asking for any monetary help from the Federal government.

Rather, what he is seeking from the Canadian government is to lift the annual capping on Canada immigration.

Higher immigration levels are needed in Nova Scotia in order to enable the province with the problem of an aging population, Baillie added.

There will be two working Nova Scotians for each retiree by the year 2025 which is not economically sustainable, he asserted.

Hence, this Canadian province is urging Canadian government to lift the annual immigration cap for skilled immigrants coming to work in Nova Scotia under the PNP (Provincial Nominee Program).

While Nova Scotia is struggling with inadequate number of immigrants, Manitoba, on the other hand, has been smart enough to attract nearly 5,000 skilled immigrant workers under the PNP.

Meanwhile, it has been reiterated by the Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney that the nation will find it quite difficult to increase the limit of immigration for Nova Scotia.

As per the official spokesperson of immigration minister, Alykhan Velshi, it's currently not possible to sacrifice other immigration categories. As a result, Nova Scotia might not realize its dream of inviting more immigrants under the PNP.

The issue of lack of adequate number of skilled immigrant workers in Canada is likely to pose a major obstacle in the way of economic prosperity of the nation in the coming years has been hinted several times by Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

And considering the low rate of population growth in Canada, it becomes evident that we do need large number of immigrants in the coming 20 years or so if we want to keep our nation growing at the same rate.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I was on top of the WC doing the American thing.....do not ask me what (poo poo(?)) with my lappy on top of my curved laps reading the Nigeria thread. Actually I stated reading it in the living room before the call of nature and when I got to the story of seglad (again!), I couldn't leave the laptop...

Can you imagine the premium he placed on us all trying to connect with us back in 9ija and giving us fresh information as per his landing.

He had a stop-over and yet he was too kind and generous to locate internet facility and sent his message of love to us all.

We are solidly behind you Seglad. Our collective spirit is with you. Am sure by the time you're reading this, you are already in Canada.

The lord is there with you and we are anxiously waiting for the landing experience beginning from Muritala Mohammed Airport, Lagos to ......

Yes, am through with the american stuff. Feel very klight now....let me check other threads.......

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Seglad,
I hope u had a wonderfuly trip to Canada. Am so happy for u o
IG I think is just for dem to be sure if ur information has not change thank God u have a copy of all u sent to dem pls don't make any change as dey have all ur info on dir system.
Just to know if all info u gave dem long ago is true.
I will us all d best.
Have dey sent out any MR to anyone one?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
I was on top of the WC doing the American thing.....do not ask me what (poo poo(?)) with my lappy on top of my curved laps reading the Nigeria thread. Actually I stated reading it in the living room before the call of nature and when I got to the story of seglad (again!), I couldn't leave the laptop...

Can you imagine the premium he placed on us all trying to connect with us back in 9ija and giving us fresh information as per his landing.
He had a stop-over and yet he was too kind and generous to locate internet facility and sent his message of love to us all.
Yes, am through with the american stuff. Feel very klight now....let me check other threads.......
Oga Right!
Now we know the intricate details about your trips to the white house.
Haba!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Seun said:
Good day everyone,
I am very happy for wonderful forum like this, I am unable to be consistence on this forum due to nature of my work and internent access.
I have this challenge, I submitted my 1st application at sydney office in canada, I got my !st AOR on the 4th of March 2010. I later sent my full document to VO in Ghana on June 2010, though it was left with one document (adoption paper which I have got now), since that June 2010 I have not got anything from them, meanwhile the the due time was Jan2011. my agent wrote them for reminder,what do Ido now?or what could have been responsible for the delay? pls advise me.
Thanks
You are not alone in this, some other fellows who also submitted about May/June last year just had thier status changed to in process betweem February and March. I see your status changing to in process in the days ahead. Meanwhile what do you mean by due time is Jan 2011? As per the adoption paper have you included the child in your application before? if no then please weigh it well before making adoption case and be sure you have all relevant paper and valid reasons to support your claim.

In all i would say you should relax as your status will change soon if not then order caips

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Madam IG, really sorry to hear about that. Having to collect documents again is an experience i do not wish to retake it is really a terrible one especially in a country like naija.
There is a reason for everything that happens, please do strive and get all, giving up is not even an option. We shall all achieve of dreams by God's grace.

@Seglad, it was very thoughtful of you briefing us on your travel experience. Hope to meet you there very soon.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ seglad, I hope your landing was great. We all await your "report". Do have a wonderful start in Canada.

@oloye, thanks again for those wonderful tidbits you shared with me......craving for more.

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
hello evry1, the naija spirit is positively alive!
@ IG, pls dont let it weigh you down, gather the documents and go submit them,God will see you through IJN.
@ Dydx, am checking out in may o, am giving my lovely bosses and colleagues time to acclimatise cos their work load go increase.
spokes, how r u doing?
iii, when do you plan to leave?
seglad!!!!! our wonderful canadian!! eagerly awiting full repot o,hope the cold no too much
ketiks, yarn us o
pa right!!!!!!!!!!!! i will not say wat is on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ecept anytime i read ur post i will wonder where u r. :p

BDLOT

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1, 2, 3, 4.........188 and finally finally here I am. Pa's and Ma's in d Hse, it might interest you to know I have been reading this thread from page one to the very last post some few mins ago. It has been a priority within d free hrs in d last 2 wks. I didn't skip any post.

By way of introduce, I be prospective FSW and with what I have learnt here , I guess I fit to open Immigration chamber, come dey help people go for Canada. Like Pa Barsidoo said in one of his posts, the CAN immigration is a project for me. Principally to give myself better choices and most importantly to give my chilren the best of education and more choices in life. I can't apply currently as my profession (IT) in not on the list of approved NOC lists at d moment. I am looking @ choices, one being my spouse applying under one of d current approved NOC at d moment(there are some grey areas that need clarification, will come up with d questions in due course).

Ma IG, Ma Tinuade, Seglad, Barsindo,Naija Pickin, Oloye, Pa Awoderu, In_Dan, Pa Right, Spokes etc, I will be honored to be accepted in ur midst as I embark on this very serious project. I have kept 21st May free on my calendar, I would love to be @ the 3rd meeting. For the already landed, continue to prepare d ground . Ma IG pls remain upbeat as u have always been not minding the current issues with d docs, I believe all is well.

I will appreciate everyone response.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Welcome Bdlot, so nice to have u on board.

It's really good to weigh all options before applying. We await your questions. Hopefully solutions will come IJN.

Note that in a few months from now CIC may likely come up with series of changes to the immigration process and your NOC may likely be there so make up ur mind and get down to serious business. Gather all documents and get ready to submit before the cap is reached.

I agree with u. This is a serious project!!!

Goodluck

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
BDLOT said:
1, 2, 3, 4.........188 and finally finally here I am. Pa's and Ma's in d Hse, it might interest you to know I have been reading this thread from page one to the very last post some few mins ago. It has been a priority within d free hrs in d last 2 wks. I didn't skip any post.

By way of introduce, I be prospective FSW and with what I have learnt here , I guess I fit to open Immigration chamber, come dey help people go for Canada. Like Pa Barsidoo said in one of his posts, the CAN immigration is a project for me. Principally to give myself better choices and most importantly to give my chilren the best of education and more choices in life. I can't apply currently as my profession (IT) in not on the list of approved NOC lists at d moment. I am looking @ choices, one being my spouse applying under one of d current approved NOC at d moment(there are some grey areas that need clarification, will come up with d questions in due course).
Ma IG, Ma Tinuade, Seglad, Barsindo,Naija Pickin, Oloye, Pa Awoderu, In_Dan, Pa Right, Spokes etc, I will be honored to be accepted in ur midst as I embark on this very serious project. I have kept 21st May free on my calendar, I would love to be @ the 3rd meeting. For the already landed, continue to prepare d ground . Ma IG pls remain upbeat as u have always been not minding the current issues with d docs, I believe all is well.
I will appreciate everyone response.
You are most welcome to this thread! Gather the docs and take IELTS ASAP.
oynx said:
hello evry1, the naija spirit is positively alive!
@ IG, pls dont let it weigh you down, gather the documents and go submit them,God will see you through IJN.
@ Dydx, am checking out in may o, am giving my lovely bosses and colleagues time to acclimatise cos their work load go increase.
spokes, how r u doing?
iii, when do you plan to leave?
seglad!!!!! our wonderful canadian!! eagerly awiting full repot o,hope the cold no too much
ketiks, yarn us o
pa right!!!!!!!!!!!! i will not say wat is on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ecept anytime i read ur post i will wonder where u r. :p
I am doing ok my sis and will be calling you this week!